Lifesilver coupon code for Cassiopaea

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Lifesilver.com just began its 14th year of operation last month. We have donated the Lifesilver line of products, as a small gesture of our support for their work, to the Cassiopaea chateau family and SOTT team during that time.

When Lifesilver began, in 2006, it was easy to spread information about this unique technology via small, inexpensive banner ads on several alt health and news sites. We usually experienced between 3 - 4000 visitors per month from those ads. The advent of ad blockers rendered that form of advertising dead by 2015. This, in addition to the establishment war on all things alternative health took a toll. A google of "colloidal silver" is now dominated on the first two pages by colloidal silver hit pieces and mainstream medical and quackbuster-type debunking articles, with no shortage of "blue man" scare stories. The one alternative health site that once generated a lot of interest, Mike Adams Health Ranger, quadrupled his ad prices, then alienated half his most loyal followers by going hard right wing political in the run up to the 2016 election. He is now a target for internet censorship. Speaking of censorship, they have the long knives out for Doctor Mercola. I have subscribed to his newsletter for years, but I can tell he is feeling the pressure due to the fact that he is sending out multiple emails daily, becoming spam, and offering up to 40% off on his products. This indicates that he has quite a bit of profit padded into his prices. Sayer Ji and GreenMedInfo is also feeling the heat, as is just about everyone in the distribution of nutritional supplements and non-establishment health information. It is getting difficult to survive in this alt health information suppression atmosphere.

Since Lifesilver has developed a relatively large base of regular customers over the years we have been able to at least keep the doors open with regular client orders. We reduced our inventory since orders were slowing and there was no point in maintaining a large inventory that was not quickly turning over. This had the knock-on disadvantage of the reduction of the big restock order volume discounts, driving down further our operating margins.

Sitting here trying to think of where we might find an intellectually curious demographic to present this data to when, D'oh! I'm sitting in the middle of the most enlightened folk I know... and I have neglected posting this information here for a few years out of a fear of spamming the site. I had assumed that the older posts were sufficient, although they are now pushed far down the threads and seldom referenced. So, I will begin to post more often about this amazing research into legitimate medical silver applications and the one company, American Biotech Labs, that has developed a technology that transformed the old silver colloid methodology into something that is finally getting the attention of the medical communities around the world.

I took a lot of heat from the woo woo crowd when I first undertook this project. The mention of the three US Patents, one protecting the unique particle itself, and the other two protecting the production process method, along with the 5 EPA approvals and the 13 FDA applications, seemed to indicate to this crowd that American Biotech is part of the grand government conspiracy. It was difficult to convince them that here at last was a company that recognized that only through the system would they ever achieve legitimacy and the ability to reach the entire population. It has been a challenge every step of the way with strong bureaucratic resistance. They conducted numerous safety studies, one was the first ever double blind, human ingestion study of a nano-silver, conducted at the University of Utah Medical School. I cannot recall any supplement manufacturer ever conducting any trials of this nature for a specific product. The results were impressive and confirmed what was already known from years of clinical use. The orally ingested silver sols* passed completely through the body, unchanged, within 24 hours. Nothing remained behind. This is 100% bioavailability. There were no observed changes to any of the body's organs or systems - and they were very thorough in investigating this particular topic.

The silver sols do not work chemically like conventional colloids. Rather, they disrupt pathogenic microbial life functions via a catalytic action of robbing electrons. Conventional colloids (ions) carry a positive electron charge which tend to make them bond to any passing compound, rendering useless that particle's antimicrobial function for the duration of its stay in the body. In this negative charge form the silver sols will not affect probiotics in the gut and they will not interact with any prescriptions that are being taken concurrently. In fact several studies have shown that adding silver sols to an antibiotic enhances their effect, especially in cases of antibiotic resistant infections.

If you would like to learn more about this technology, visit out Clinical Studies page and review some of the published studies. _Life Silver: Patented Nano-Catalytic Silver HydroSols
(Note: The Penn State Materials Science Department peer reviewed and published study should be of interest)

Our Safety page lists most of the relevant safety study summaries to date. _Life Silver: Patented Nano-Catalytic Silver HydroSols

If you have interest in the nano-catalytic silver hydrosol technology you can learn a lot by looking over the Government Approvals page at our site. The patents are all listed there with access links to the original documents.
_Life Silver: Patented Nano-Catalytic Silver HydroSols

For those of you who have been using these products - and for those who would like to experience them for the first time, Lifesilver has set up a permanent discount coupon code exclusively for Cassiopaea readers. Just enter the code CASSPALS at checkout for a 10% discount off all orders. This will not expire. Feel free to share the code with friends and family.

I handle all customer service questions and issues, so feel free to contact me anytime at: info(at)lifesilver.com

* Silver Sol is an American Biotech Labs registered trademark

I have been using products from LifeSilver for many years and can attest they really do work. I use them regularly (once a week) and have not been sick except for one occasion when I was careless and did not take my regular dose for over a month. I used the Paris 30 when I had recurring Duodenal Ulcers years ago caused by an over abundance of H. Pylori in my gut. I chose this route instead of the usual cocktail of Antibiotics and Sulphur drugs used to wipe out H. Pylori. Within one week I tested clear for H. Pylori and have had no reoccurrence of ulcers since. Of note, the ASAP Silver Gel works wonders on cuts, abrasions, etc. to allow them to heal much quicker. Getting older hinders healing of the skin (at least for me) and this products works to quicken the process and leave much less scarring.

Just a note from a long time user of these products, they do work and it is my experience that they do not disturb the beneficial bacteria that Antibiotics destroy. My gut is sensitive and past use of Antibiotics caused havoc through my intestinal track. Thanks for the kind offer Rabelais, I for one will be using it for future orders.

I use the LifeSilver gel for cuts and other booboos, and the ASAP solution for all kinds of stuff.

ASAP is also quite good for upset tummies... Just drink a small gulp, wait 2 minutes, burp like a cow (usually several times), and ta-DA! You're fixed.

I love the stuff!
:cheer:

Just a note from a long time user of these products, they do work and it is my experience that they do not disturb the beneficial bacteria that Antibiotics destroy. My gut is sensitive and past use of Antibiotics caused havoc through my intestinal track.

I'll second this, as well. Doesn't touch my good bacteria, but wipes out the baddies.

Hi @Rabelais, is there any way for EU people (in this case Germany) to reduce the shipping costs, such as shipping from a different place or something like that? I would like to give it a try, but 25,- in shipping costs for one bottle seems to be a bit unreasonable (not that it's your fault of course). Thought I'd ask, just in case.

Hi @Rabelais, is there any way for EU people (in this case Germany) to reduce the shipping costs, such as shipping from a different place or something like that? I would like to give it a try, but 25,- in shipping costs for one bottle seems to be a bit unreasonable (not that it's your fault of course). Thought I'd ask, just in case.

We are currently looking into an economy international shipping deal with DHL. I'll keep you posted. Our problem for things like this is our low volume, but DHL does have an option.

USPS International 1st Class used to be fairly reasonable, but it has a 4 lb weight limit and the prices have zoomed up over the past 3 years, plus they will no longer sell 1st class shipping labels online. Someone has to go stand in line to buy it.

That's generous and thank you for the discount, Rabelais. But there is no longer a choice for economy or free shipping in the US. And paying via Paypal isn't an option. Can those two options be restored? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom