Lifting The Lid on Hollywood: Music Giant Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs Indicted For Trafficking, Prostitution, Racketeering

After watching the remote viewing session with Dick Allgire and Attorney Buzbee's speech on the Diddy Case I needed to take time to process the information even though knowing this abuse has been an ongoing, deeply rooted problem. Attorney Buzbee spoke the words needed to address the issue of how widespread this problem is in our most trusted world organizations and our superstars.

My second thought was about the shock factor that will happen when or if names are revealed. Are the 'powers that be' prepared for the public's response? If the Combs case is allowed to be covered by the main stream media and names begin to drop, then the mindset of the whole can be changed, one of trust in our current model to a distrust of the existing system. We have been made a fool and that is a bitter pill to swallow. Broader questions will begin to be asked. Where could this lead? Does anywone have thoughts on this?
We pray for the children.

After watching the remote viewing session with Dick Allgire and Attorney Buzbee's speech on the Diddy Case I needed to take time to process the information even though knowing this abuse has been an ongoing, deeply rooted problem. Attorney Buzbee spoke the words needed to address the issue of how widespread this problem is in our most trusted world organizations and our superstars.
All this happened before w.r.t Epstein and his madam. Nothing concrete happened. Will it be different now?

May be Russian (or 'Putin') 'hackers' can get hold of them. Then, there is a possibility of really getting revealed. Of course, they will say Russian 'Interference' and sensor it. We will have to 'wait & see'.

My tinfoil hat suspicion of the Diddy thing.

A list of famous and wealthy dirty-deed-doers, is worth more than gold in the black-mail market. Having that list and videos hoovering around a court room must be super powerful for the owners of those lists. Hundreds if not thousands of wealthy iconic figures under your complete control. Speak when you tell them to speak, shut-up when you tell them to shut-up, and give money to any cause you ask them to. Why would they let the list out and lose that much control? They certainly didn’t do that with the Epstein list. Letting the lists out could cause their control to diminish as well as things could go snake-y if people felt they now had nothing to lose. That’s not to say pinching one or two here and there isn’t a good idea. Just to remind everyone, who’s in charge.

You’re safe if you are BLACK. What about Bill Cosby, and Diddy? You’re safe if you are a WOMAN…uh what about Rosanne Barr? You’re safe if you are JEWISH. uh Harvey Weinestein? Safe if you’re gay… Kevin Spacey?

I don’t think Ricky Gervais had the clout to lambast the Hollywood stars the way he did at the Golden Globes awards, calling them drunks, drug attics, perverts and pedophiles. The PTB and the Hollywood moguls would not have allowed it. But “I think” Gervais actually was sent by the PTB as the messenger to deliver a warning to them that we have dirt on all of you, so stay in line, speak only the party line, and do as we say. Funny, Gervais’s message came on Jan, 6th 2020 and Covid was declared on March 11th 2020. Approx 2 months before the shenanigans started. Was that preliminary work being done for controlling the narrative?

In a similar fashion I think the Diddy thing was purposely made to happen to produced yet another list. And now they have the Epstein and the Diddy lists combined for more compliance.

Could we be witnessing again a silencing of the wealthy icons, just before “another incident”.

If an incident happens, then the list would be moved to the back burner. Buried with JFK, Epstein, 911 and other inconveniences.

The Epstein thing happened in 2019.

Gervais Jan of 2020.

Covid declaration March 2020.

Didi Sep, 2024

The lists have more value remaining undisclosed. The Diddy thing could be a portent of an iceberg dead ahead.

Pattern recognition gone wild? Maybe, but I’m not sure at this point. It’s getting harder to not see repeating patterns.

All this happened before w.r.t Epstein and his madam. Nothing concrete happened. Will it be different now?

May be Russian (or 'Putin') 'hackers' can get hold of them. Then, there is a possibility of really getting revealed. Of course, they will say Russian 'Interference' and sensor it. We will have to 'wait & see'.
Than you, seek 10. I hadn't thought about the list and videos being hacked, then conveniently filed as foreign espionage and censored. More than likely, this happens far more than we realize. I am wondering if the Russians really do have the best hackers in the world? We do give them the credit for lots of our problems!

A list of famous and wealthy dirty-deed-doers, is worth more than gold in the black-mail market. Having that list and videos hoovering around a court room must be super powerful for the owners of those lists. Hundreds if not thousands of wealthy iconic figures under your complete control. Speak when you tell them to speak, shut-up when you tell them to shut-up, and give money to any cause you ask them to. Why would they let the list out and lose that much control? They certainly didn’t do that with the Epstein list. Letting the lists out could cause their control to diminish as well as things could go snake-y if people felt they now had nothing to lose. That’s not to say pinching one or two here and there isn’t a good idea. Just to remind everyone, who’s in charge.

You’re safe if you are BLACK. What about Bill Cosby, and Diddy? You’re safe if you are a WOMAN…uh what about Rosanne Barr? You’re safe if you are JEWISH. uh Harvey Weinestein? Safe if you’re gay… Kevin Spacey?

I don’t think Ricky Gervais had the clout to lambast the Hollywood stars the way he did at the Golden Globes awards, calling them drunks, drug attics, perverts and pedophiles. The PTB and the Hollywood moguls would not have allowed it. But “I think” Gervais actually was sent by the PTB as the messenger to deliver a warning to them that we have dirt on all of you, so stay in line, speak only the party line, and do as we say. Funny, Gervais’s message came on Jan, 6th 2020 and Covid was declared on March 11th 2020. Approx 2 months before the shenanigans started. Was that preliminary work being done for controlling the narrative?

In a similar fashion I think the Diddy thing was purposely made to happen to produced yet another list. And now they have the Epstein and the Diddy lists combined for more compliance.

Could we be witnessing again a silencing of the wealthy icons, just before “another incident”.

If an incident happens, then the list would be moved to the back burner. Buried with JFK, Epstein, 911 and other inconveniences.

The Epstein thing happened in 2019.

Gervais Jan of 2020.

Covid declaration March 2020.

Didi Sep, 2024

The lists have more value remaining undisclosed. The Diddy thing could be a portent of an iceberg dead ahead.

Pattern recognition gone wild? Maybe, but I’m not sure at this point. It’s getting harder to not see repeating patterns.
Thank you, Adobe. Your brain is working quite well under your tin foil hat! This is a well thought out view of the situation and if you are right on this, then there are weak links in the chains of this business and they are getting careless. This is wide and knowledge of this tragic problem is also far-reaching, from the top of the organizations to the bottom. The bottom can be as simple as the front desk check-in people at hotels to the janitors who clean the stairwells. No one speaks, especially an undocumented worker. Petty blackmail and squabbling among the ranks may be rampant. A huge blackmail umbrella needed to happen to keep all of this under-wraps.

I agree too. Why was he singled out now? Who did he cross and is being made another example of? I know we may never know the answers to these questions but the timing seems to be important and related to other issues. It screams to normal people that Hollywood is nothing but a cess pool of perverts but unfortunately there are so few normal people really paying attention.

Why was he singled out now? Who did he cross and is being made another example of?
I was thinking the same thing. Though, some people on X are speculating that people like Beyonce, probably Big Mike (aka Michelle O.) and Leonardo DiCaprio have come out to support Harris, because someone has dirt on them. The Cs said 'explosive revelations and events' are coming our way, so we can hope. :-)

Back
Top Bottom