Limousin France short video tour

wodasi

Jedi Master
This area is just north of Toulouse ..
I watch many Bushcraft channels ,, this video was recently uploaded..

Capture Limousin two.PNG

Reactions: Ca.
Hi wodasi,

I don't know what you're point was to post this video, but I can swear you that you could make absolutely the same in very very very much area in France ;-)

And, hum I don't know what is Bushcraft channels, maybe this explain that :-D

Bushcraft is living out in the woods and or camping with as few modern tools
as possible ... in case you had to bug out ( leave home) and ended up in the woods ..
how to build a shelter , start a fire .. catch fish...etc...knives versus hatchet ,, all those type of things Capture fire kit 1.PNG
There are people doing videos from Russia , Finland , Norway , England, Scotland, Canada , USA, NZ, Australia etc,,,,

Capture thats  no knife here is  a knife.PNG

send him a reply and tell him where he lives is not so special...
as i have only been to Paris , I really would not know ?
( mods delete my entire post yea )

send him a reply and tell him where he lives is not so special...
as i have only been to Paris , I really would not know ?
( mods delete my entire post yea )

Why so ? At least you learned that all France doesn't look like Paris (yes, I caricature ;-)). In fact most of areas looks like this video when you go away from towns.

And thanks for the explanation about this Bushcraft thing.

Here are some landscapes from France, I hope you will enjoy (forget Paris !)

I don't know what you're point was to post this video, but I can swear you that you could make absolutely the same in very very very much area in France ;-)

France may only be about the size of Texas, but is steeped with wonders. The Mountains are captivating and awe inspiring. The People are pretty awesome as well.... :-)

Cycling Weekly ‏Verified account @ cyclingweekly
Is there any hope for Movistar's three-pronged attack in the final week of the Tour de France? #TdF2018 | http://fal.cn/ynY3
2473fb55c4f9855dce2cde78643c4560.png

https://twitter.com/cyclingweekly/status/1021492661969149953

Translated from French by Microsoft
From the sun this morning to #colduportillon the passage of the riders #tourdefrance this afternoon, can be with #orages?🌩 Thanks to 📷 Pyrenees. Passion #valdaran #hautegaronne #pyrenees #tourdefrance

Tour de France 2018 : suivez l'actualité et les vidéos en temps réel
DiwxufRWAAAc968.jpg

Back
Top Bottom