List of disinformers?

Novus ordo seclorum

The Force is Strong With This One
Is there possibly a list which shows what men and women who are selling books, giving lectures, etc. are just liars or do it for money?
Is Icke a hoax? Arizona Wilder? Sitchin?
Or if there is a percentage of how much truth they talk? What do you think about it

Re: List of disinformators?

Is there a list here on the forum? As far as I am aware there is no list as such. A search in the forum will probably give back a series of threads where the name of the person you want to know more about is mentioned from which can be deducted whether the members here think this person is considered co intelpro. That is my golden rule: whenever a name comes up I do first a search here in the forum - high probability some relevant info will turn up. If not, it is good practice to ask about it. High probability again that someone will respond with relevant info. If nothing shows up you might investigate further and present it on the forum for review.

considering the names you mention - yes, several threads about those people, indicate they are hoaxes.

Is there a percentage? I think it is not the correct way to approach the issue. Why trying to establish that? There are numerous persons discussed here on the forum that seem to do effort to give accurate information and not try to mix it with disinfo. Why waste your time to sift through tons of disinfo, while other sources give a much clearer and honest signal? If the forum has good arguments to consider somebody a disinfo artist, most likely it also offers an alternative source, dealing with the same topics, which is not a disinfo artist. I think this is a much more effective use of time and energy.

Reading disinfo and thinking you are able to distinguish truth from lies is a difficult and in my opinion very dangerous activity. You might think you are capable of doing that, but it is highly possible you are probably not. I do not trust my ownt thining enough to say I am able to do so.

There is much information within this forum if you have a NAME in question. After searching, if that NAME is not found, you could ask after posting your reasons and/or views for your concern. After all, we all Work with each other while attending the same school.

For myself, I do not think there would be a purpose in having a detail listing of NAMES as requested. We all need to become familiar with the world that surrounds us and the people who may be ignorant, selfish or are purposefully misdirecting others for whatever reason. But, what is requested sounds to me like this could potentially become a new category set up for defamation and subjective rants.

Could you please elaborate: What would be your point of creating a list, or possibly a category thread posting NAMES of those who (are just liars or do it for money)?

[quote author=Jeremy F Kreuz]Is there a percentage? I think it is not the correct way to approach the issue. Why trying to establish that? There are numerous persons discussed here on the forum that seem to do effort to give accurate information and not try to mix it with disinfo. Why waste your time to sift through tons of disinfo, while other sources give a much clearer and honest signal?[/quote]

Indeed.

Cointelpro uses truth to lead one into specific errors and/or emotional reactions.

Any lie needs some truth to make it believable.

Novus ordo seclorum, there is no such list that I know of and I do not think it'd be in our best interest to have one but I would also like to ask what Al Today asked.

Al Today said:
Could you please elaborate: What would be your point of creating a list, or possibly a category thread posting NAMES of those who (are just liars or do it for money)?

Once a member has become familiar with the recommended books, discernment skills can start developing which is very helpful in dealing with this issue.

Until then, even looking individual names up on the forum can be helpful and reading the related threads.

Having a fixed or complete list of these individuals would seem counterproductive imo, especially for new members. Doing your own research is very important
and developing a skill for discernment as well, the ability to recognize patterns, lies, etc.

Al Today said:

For example, if someone wants to see if the author of books which he likes to read is disinformator, he goes to the list, searches the name of the author and maybe finds it. And under the name of author, there are a few words about why is he a disinformator.

I saw this type of list somewhere, so I came to ask is someone has ever "bumped" into something similar.

Novus ordo seclorum said:
Is there possibly a list which shows what men and women who are selling books, giving lectures, etc. are just liars or do it for money?
Or if there is a percentage of how much truth they talk? What do you think about it?

I think if you want to know what's trust worthy and how to recognize what isn't, you need to do that Work yourself.

Gimpy said:
Or if there is a percentage of how much truth they talk? What do you think about it?

I think if you want to know what's trust worthy and how to recognize what isn't, you need to do that Work yourself.

Though using the search function on this forum for those names, and more, will give you a lot of information to help you.

For example, if someone wants to see if the author of books which he likes to read is disinformator, he goes to the list, searches the name of the author and maybe finds it. And under the name of author, there are a few words about why is he a disinformator.

As Anart said :

anart said:
Though using the search function on this forum for those names, and more, will give you a lot of information to help you.

And as you know, you have that part of the forum reserved to that :

New Age COINTELPRO : https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,43.0.html ;)

Looking at it from a different angle how many alternative research and news sites have links to Sott and Cass. I've not found that many over the years (maybe I should try harder). Rather telling perhaps? Then again, even if they do link, that's of cause no guarantee that they are not disfo sites (whether conscious or not).

I found the Cassiopaean site through a link on a site called something like "higher reality." It had some good info though it had a christian gloss over it all, so while it spoke of aliens as evil higher dimensional beings and other things of the C's nature it was sill grounded in religious dogma like "The source" and manifesting things ala The Secret. After reading the disinfo and coming here I'm better at discernment than I was but I'm in no way perfect at it. I would say any new information should be compared and contrasted with the forum before accepting it. It's better to know beforehand in my experience.

Also, by searching and reading this message board for instance, you can very well learn to develop critical and objective research and analytic skills which are very precious in this world.

That is far better than being given all the answers all the time as the C's themselves have said numerous times. ;)

Welcome aboard by the way!

JayMark said:
Also, by searching and reading this message board for instance, you can very well learn to develop critical and objective research and analytic skills which are very precious in this world.

That is far better than being given all the answers all the time as the C's themselves have said numerous times. ;)

I agree. And as another side to self-protection issues, especially in a sue-happy country like the U.S., if someone were to haul you into court on a charge of libel or slander and the best you can do is point a finger at a list maker (so and so said so!), then it's probably not going to help your case much. It would still beg the question '...so, what is your personal agenda for broadcasting "X is a disinformator"'? You'd be much better off knowing why and that comes from doing your own research, OSIT.

JayMark said:
Welcome aboard by the way!

Seconded. :)

OK, thanks guys :) You are right, its better to search things themselves than to have all answers given on plate.

Just a reminder that the C's said (in Session 020223), in response to a question about a particular source, "All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective." The concept of "perspective" is strong throughout the sessions (you can review occurrences of that word in the sessions to see it), and often goes hand-in-hand with the recommendation to cultivate objectivity. So, even disinformation may be of value if you can recognize it as such -- easier said than done, of course. This is a complicated topic.

Back
Top Bottom