Long Silent Tracking

Ok, @Tyrael.

If you really mean the following is your version inability to communicate then I am sure you have already had your fun.

Don't be so vulnerable. If you can't even be patient with what an "internet troll" like me writes, you will have a difficult time in the future....

Hope you had a good "time" because while there is no "time" I see your "time" is growing very "short". If I were you I would expect to have a very difficult "time in the future".

Session 30 May 200
Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

My time for being "gentle" has just run out...I think you are from now on at the :wrongbar::troll:

(acutally, I had some fun figuring you out but...enought is enough)

Ok, @Tyrael.

If you really mean this is your version inability to communicate then I am sure you have already had your fun.

Don't be so vulnerable. If you can't even be patient with what an "internet troll" like me writes, you will have a difficult time in the future....

Hope you had a good time because while there is no time I see your "time" is growing very "short". If I were you I would expect to have a very difficult "time in the furture".

Session 30 May 200
Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

My time for being "gentle" has just run out...I think you are from now on at the :wrongbar::troll:

irjo said:
But let’s see; Imagine that you are physically present in a session, and Laura ask you to ask your question, now, formulate your question, what is what you really wanna know? write the question as if you were in the session.

Tyrael said:
I probably wouldn't have said anything, but maybe, the most it could be; "Why is that???"

Surely even if you can't speak English you could do better than that. Please stop evading simple direct questions and say what your question to the C's would actually be.

Basically this:
Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try and get garbage.

A: You asked.

Q: (L) A lot of people ask!

A: No they don’t, they command.

Q: (L) Well, a lot of people do ask or beg or plead, but they get all discombobulated with the answers.

A: No, they command. Think about it. You did not beg or plead… that is commanding.

Back
Top Bottom