Looking for advice!

dannybananny

Jedi Council Member
Lately, precisely for couple of months I have been in doubt to quit my college or to go along with it, I feel kind of lost, I'am now studying for master degree, I have bachelor's degree from history, but guess what I don't think I can get a job with it, people in my country can't find a job with master degree, so what can I say on that. I also lost my will with all those studying when I know that all that are lies and programming. I studied history because this was only thing that interested me and other stuffs didn't, but not any more, and there is also pressure from parents. My mentor also said that she had problems finding job.. Also I'am on the professor course and I don't want to teach children all those lies and I'am not a person who is forcing someone to do something because it's their free will to do what they want and I don't want to have a part in that programming and I'am not really professor type(I took that course because it?s easier to find job in it then in science course). Now I have more free time to learn and read books about work, etc... but if(that is big if because of crisis) I get a job there won't be so much time but I'll be independent and have my money. My life has dramaticly changed in one year, if someone would told me a year ago that it will happened , that I would quit sport, studying, change myself I wouldn't believe him, but i feel insecure with all that changes because I'am not used to it and I don't know where is that leading me or if I'am doing right choices.

Hi dannybananny

I've noticed that a lot of members like you are losing interest in seeking their previous ambitions due to the reasons you've mentioned. With all of the lies and COINTELPRO working in high gear, confusion is growing amongst the sinsere truth seeker. My advice for you, and I will try to make it an STO advice as possible: whatever action you choose, have no regret over the past and consider it part of your learning lesson in this 3D.

But since I'm 3D STS, my personal advice to you is don't give up. With the higher educational training you will acquire, you will have an extra edge in defending your thoughts or debating arguments even if you exercise external consideration. BTW, more members with higher education makes me happy :grad:

dannybananny said:
but i feel insecure with all that changes because I'am not used to it and I don't know where is that leading me or if I'am doing right choices.

To me, that sounds natural in your situation. Like you are growing beyond the boundaries of your family programming and becoming more of an independent thinker and doer.

My education consists of graduating public high school and then trade school. I believe it's important to have a skill that can be useful in many different (economic and other) scenarios. Teaching can still be a good thing, though. Maybe you could spend some time with the POTS meditation, turning it over to DCM, relaxing the stress, and just wait a bit for your eyes to clear. You might soon start to see more options, osit. :)

From my personal experience, such situations has always been the prelude of new unfoldings and new opportunities.

Be just a little patient. Step back, consider the moment and be attentive without anticipating.

Hi Danny. In the 90's I studied engineering (electrics) but I always felt that It wasn't my thing. However the student life was so much fun so I kept pushing aside the thoughts about the life after the studies. Additionaly studying the wrong thing was not good for my mental health. Fortunately I rediscovered the importance of music to me, and started to seek a path into that direction. Almost everyone who heard about my "quest" and me quitting the studies in engineering kept telling me, that "Oh no, you shouldn't do that! First you must finish your engineerig studies. Only then you can pursue a career as a singer." I didn't take their advice since the eng. studies made feel worse
and singing made me feel wholer and happier!

I almost didn't make the change in time-at one point I was in really bad shape. But immediately when I started my studies at the music achademy I felt a change for the better. Studying the right thing for me was like therapy. Guess what I'm trying to say is that if your economical situation allows you, do what your heart feels is right! And the advice from the Cs is pretty good IMO:

Career path should be for everyone that which is attractive, effortless and painless."
(Session 950307)

Career path should be for everyone that which is attractive, effortless and painless."

But unfortunately many people don't have that kind of opportunity!

Thank you all for your advices! I need to think about it little bit more, but not too long because my exams are waiting! :)

Back
Top Bottom