looking for an article about the formation of israel

Laura said:
[from the Balfour agreement]
One of the main Jewish figures who negotiated the granting of the declaration was Dr. Chaim Weizmann, the leading spokesman for organized Zionism in Britain. During the first meeting between Chaim Weizmann and Balfour, in 1906, the Unionist leader was impressed by Weizman's personality. Balfour asked Weizmann why Palestine-and Palestine alone-could be the basis for Zionism. "Anything else would be idolatry", Weizmann protested, adding: "Mr. Balfour, supposing I were to offer you Paris instead of London, would you take it?" "But Dr. Weizmann", Balfour retorted, "we have London", to which Weizmann rejoined, "That is true, but we had Jerusalem when London was a marsh."
Laura talks about this Balfour agreement but then continues to talks about the Egyptian antiquities
(the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb) but I still cannot see any connection between this and
the desire of the Hebrews(Jews) penchant for Jerusalam. Did I miss something here?

The quote by Weizmann (in bold) reminds me of this question in my mind:
What is it about Jerusalem that the Arabs, Christians, and the Hebrews(Jews) that they must
have and occupy this land? WHY is Jerusalem so significant when any other place could do? What make
this land so valuable? It if is not the land but what is there, then what is it?

Do you suppose there is something of GREAT VALUE in JERUSALEM akin to "gold", "Atlantean Crystals",
a tomb like that of Tutankhamun or something that the Hebrews(Jews) must hold and occupy this land
at all costs?

The single biggest "dot of land" is probably the "Rock" or "the wailing wall (Solomon's temple)" which
probably is the cause of millions, if not billions of lives lost trying to hold onto this piece of land?

If there really is nothing of value in Jerusalam other than of "religious significance" similar to the holy site
of Muhammad (Black box in Saudi Arabia), why not claim God gave the Hebrews(Jews), lets say Egypt
so the Hebrews(Jews) can get the secrets under the Sphynix or something like that? There HAS to be
a reason why Jerusalam is so important to the Hebrews (Jews), do you think?

===========================
Added after reading the part 2, part 3
===========================
From what I read so far, it seems that there is really nothing in Jerusalam other than to
satisfy what is written in the Torah (The promised Land) which would benefit Zionist goals
and at the same time Zionist would be a "perfect group" to satisfy the colonalist aims to
"divide and conquer" Arab lands? Is that it?

Perhaps this is part of a "grand plan" on the part of the Zionist, who can "see the future"
and are in cahoots with the "overseers" (Quorum,Illuminatii,Masons) leading up to and
setting the stage towards "the harvest"?

==========================
More additional stuff
==========================
Oh man. So basically those who believe in the bible/koran ie "christians",
are basically hynotized by blind faith and bringing others of like minds with
them to follow the pied piper (Zionist) to their death, ignorantly helping the
4D STS to keep their food source while 4D STS are happily watching it all.
Just like we humans do here in 3D keeping our cattle in the pens and prodding
the cattle into the narrow gates towards the slaughter house. My, My, what
a bountiful harvest we all will have!

dant said:
Perhaps this is part of a "grand plan" on the part of the Zionist, who can "see the future"
and are in cahoots with the "overseers" (Quorum,Illuminatii,Masons) leading up to and
setting the stage towards "the harvest"?
Regarding the the sentence 'in cahoot with the "overseers" (Quorum, Illuminatii, Masons)'.
The word Cahoot means "colluding or conspiring together secretly". The word conspire means : "make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act".

I remember the C's giving a more detailed picture of the Quorum, the Illuminati and the Masons which might be worth considering.

session 941112 said:
Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked
about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both
seem to be the highest levels of secret
organizations. What is their relationship to
each other?
A: Please put new music on; this a little
disruptive. [Creation Chant]
Q: (L) How is this? [Celtic harp]
A: Better.
Q: (L) You don't like the Native American
stuff?
A: It is okay but disruptive to vibrations.
Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly
human.
Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described
as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that
is, yourselves, which you have described as
beneficial beings, is this correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as
being behind or with the brotherhood which
has been described as being in connection
with the Lizard beings...
A: Close. But not that simple.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys
and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they
both are at the high levels of Freemasonry,
what is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then
contemplate for a moment before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling
circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and
negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the
two halves and both sides are playing with the
human race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can
learn and understand, it will be a super
revelation.
Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things
step by step?
A: In order to absorb the information.
Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good
guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys.
And yet, they are both Masonic. When a
person in the Masonic organization reaches
the higher levels, are there individuals at the
higher levels recruiting masons to one side or
the other?
A: First, not exactly one side or another.
Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand
something here because if the Lizzies...
A: Unblock.
Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the
brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies
AKA beast are the ones who are going to do
detrimental things to this planet, how are they
related or connected to the quorum which is in
touch with...
A: This will take time to explain be patient it
will be worth it.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right
now?
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would
consider to be evil?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would
consider to be good?
Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and
manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain
things?
A: No.
Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in
opposition to the Cassiopaeans?
A: Independently, not in opposition.
Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and
above this whole project...
A: We serve others therefore there is no
opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you
do not fully understand answer ask another.
Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Does this mean...
A: Picture a blending colored circle image.
Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the
two halves overlap?
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the
Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the
same for the Illuminati because the two are on
opposing sides of the circle but at the point of
blending one is weighted more to one side and
the other to the other side? And these
organizations are where the interactions come
together?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.
A: No. Now please.
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have
something to do with ... in your case service to
others means that you even serve those who
serve self, is that correct?
A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have
programmed your race to self service
remember.
Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I
am still a service to self individual to some
extent, is that correct?
A: But moving slowly toward service to
others. Not all humans are.
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who
are members of the quorum or illuminati call
for information or help, that you, because of
your service to others orientation are obliged
to answer whoever calls?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What is the no part.
A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern
we do not connect.
Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an
overall grand plan or design?
A: All is.
Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because
you guys told me I was a bad person.
A: You are not a bad person.
Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right
now.
A: Lizzies induced.
Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are
Lizzie induced?
A: As always.
Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you
guys let me know that I am in the same sinking
boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this
miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to
get out of the boat.
A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.
Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui
got the Reiki symbols?
A: Must answer question.
Q: (L) What question? The quorum and
illuminati question?
A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.
A: Of a circle.
Q: (L) Who designed this circle?
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near
conjunction blend both service patterns and
each "camp" to create perfect balance.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher
level on the pathway of service to self and
somehow, by reaching these higher levels may
have come to realizations or frequencies
which have caused their position to be
modified or blended to where service to self
becomes or incorporates or moves them to
service to others realizations, is this correct?
A: Continue.
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those
who are focused on service to others and they,
in their pathway of service to others begin to
understand that some service to self is service
to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both
pathways no matter which direction you come
to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect
balance of those two realities; service to self
is the diametrical opposite closing the grand
cycle in perfect balance.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of
service to self in order for the pathway of
service to others to exist?
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and
the illuminati ...
A: Blends in middle.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness
in order to have the light...
Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies
in order to have the Cassiopaeans...
Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the
Masonic organizations..
A: Freemasonry is human reflection in
physical of these processes.
Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that
is all for tonight.
A: Good Night.
Anders

https://israel.indymedia.org/newswire/display/5228/index.php

Concerned internationals correct roadsigns on road 505, covering signs for illegal settlements with stickers saying in hebrew, arabic and english "stolen land".
Photos of demonstrations agains occupation and Lebanon war
http://www.flickr.com/photos/activestills/

Laura said:
An interesting connection considering the legend that the Huns were a tribe of peoples that descended from Scythian witches who, cast out of their tribes, "mated with devils in the desert."

This resembles a story mentioned by Jordanes, http://people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html#huns:

(121) But after a short space of time, as Orosius relates, the race of the Huns, fiercer than ferocity itself, flamed forth against the Goths. We learn from old traditions that their origin was as follows: Filimer, king of the Goths, son of Gadaric the Great, who was the fifth in succession to hold the rule of the Getae after their departure from the island of Scandza,--and who, as we have said, entered the land of Scythia with his tribe,--found among his people certain witches, whom he called in his native tongue Haliurunnae. Suspecting these women, he expelled them from the midst of his race and compelled them to wander in solitary exile afar from his army. (122) There the unclean spirits, who beheld them as they wandered through the wilderness, bestowed their embraces upon them and begat this savage race, which dwelt at first in the swamps,--a stunted, foul and puny tribe, scarcely human, and having no language save one which bore but slight resemblance to human speech. Such was the descent of the Huns who came to the country of the Goths.

He gives a little more information on the Huns, definitely not regarding them as nice guys:

(123) This cruel tribe, as Priscus the historian relates, settled on the farther bank of the Maeotic swamp. They were fond of hunting and had no skill in any other art. After they had grown to a nation, they disturbed the peace of neighboring races by theft and rapine. At one time, while hunters of their tribe were as usual seeking for game on the farthest edge of Maeotis, they saw a doe unexpectedly appear to their sight and enter the swamp, acting as guide of the way; now advancing and again standing still. (124) The hunters followed and crossed on foot the Maeotic swamp, which they had supposed was impassable as the sea. Presently the unknown land of Scythia disclosed itself and the doe disappeared. Now in my opinion the evil spirits, from whom the Huns are descended, did this from envy of the Scythians.

(125) And the Huns, who had been wholly ignorant that there was another world beyond Maeotis, were now filled with admiration for the Scythian land. As they were quick of mind, they believed that this path, utterly unknown to any age of the past, had been divinely revealed to them. They returned to their tribe, told them what had happened, praised Scythia and persuaded the people to hasten thither along the way they had found by the guidance of the doe. As many as they captured, when they thus entered Scythia for the first time, they sacrificed to Victory. The remainder they conquered and made subject to themselves. (126) Like a whirlwind of nations they swept across the great swamp and at once fell upon the Alpidzuri, Alcildzuri, Itimari, Tuncarsi and Boisci, who bordered on that part of Scythia. The Alani also, who were their equals in battle, but unlike them in civilization, manners and appearance, they exhausted by their incessant attacks and subdued.

(127) For by the terror of their features they inspired great fear in those whom perhaps they did not really surpass in war. They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. (128) Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts.

I was thinking a little bit more about the quotation from Jordanes in the previous entry:

...found among his people certain witches, whom he called in his native tongue Haliurunnae...

Hel means both Hell, and the goddess of Hell, in the old norse / scandinavian mythology. This goddess had a face that was split in two, one half was normal, the other one was all black and awful. (Which can be interpreted symbolically, as addressing a split appearance in behaviour, a seemingly highly shifting personality.)

Rune means secret (and is also the name of the old alphabet from the area in question).

The ending "ae" might have been added when the word was transferred to Latin. Jordanes wrote in Latin.

Then, Haliurunnae might mean "Hell's secret", "Secrets from Hell" or something in that direction. That's just a hypothesis, of course. It's written "Haliurunnae", it's somewhat different from the words I have mentioned above.

To refer to psychopathic females as "Hell's secret" seemed to be a proper label to me, however.

Wow! My jaws were on the floor when reading some of these posts and processing everything. Thank you OP and Laura for this informative thread!

Back
Top Bottom