Lost access to FOTCH private Forum section

Hi everyone,

I think this question is aimed mostly at the Admins but as Gandalf pointed out to me it may be useful to others in a similar situation.

I'm coming back to the Forum after a long time and I no longer can access the FOTC private section. Based on what Laura recently wrote in a post of hers, I suppose it is because of the long time without posting.

Could someone please help me on how to regain access?

Thank you and kind regards,

CIS

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
I'm coming back to the Forum after a long time and I no longer can access the FOTC private section. Based on what Laura recently wrote in a post of hers, I suppose it is because of the long time without posting.

Could someone please help me on how to regain access?

Maybe the first step would be posting more. ;)

Hi Courageous Inmate Sort, you're correct, you were removed from the FOTCM forum due to lack of participation. Glad you've returned! :) Unfortunately, we never received your signed hard copy application, which is necessary for us to have on record. Could you please print out the online application, fill it out, sign it and mail it to the US address? In the meantime, it would be a great idea for you to post on the general forum and when your participation is consistent, the FOTCM forum will be reopened to you.

RyanX said:
Maybe the first step would be posting more. ;)

Masamune said:
As Laura says:

Laura said:
Perhaps you haven't posted/networked in the FCM forum? If members don't post, they are removed.

RyanX, Masamune,

Please forgive me if I misread Laura's post, but I had understood that one is excluded from the FCM Forum for not posting in the FCM Forum itself, and not in the general Forum. That's why I asked right away (I mean, before resuming posting in the general Forum).

Regards,

CIS

anart said:
Hi Courageous Inmate Sort, you're correct, you were removed from the FOTCM forum due to lack of participation. Glad you've returned! :) Unfortunately, we never received your signed hard copy application, which is necessary for us to have on record. Could you please print out the online application, fill it out, sign it and mail it to the US address? In the meantime, it would be a great idea for you to post on the general forum and when your participation is consistent, the FOTCM forum will be reopened to you.

Hi Anart,

I think I was writing my previous post when you sent yours. Thank you for clearing that up for me. I will strive to be consistent on the general forum.

You're right, I remember signing the printed application but I never sent it. I'll take care of that asap.

BTW, I want to thank you personally because there is a post from you that really struck me and gave me one more push to come back:

anart said:
OrangeScorpion said:
Who can I help?

This network.

OS said:
Likewise, who can be my teacher?

This network.

I even kept it in an Outlook Task I called "Inspiration" in my work computer, so I could read it many times and force myself to remember what is important.

So, many many thanks! :)

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
Please forgive me if I misread Laura's post, but I had understood that one is excluded from the FCM Forum for not posting in the FCM Forum itself, and not in the general Forum. That's why I asked right away (I mean, before resuming posting in the general Forum).

Regards,

CIS

In order to be admitted to the FCM members forum, we need a signed application and you need to be actively networking so that we have some good "feel" for who you are. Keep in mind that FCM members interact with one another more directly - on occasion - and we intend to maintain a high level of safety for our members.

Laura said:
In order to be admitted to the FCM members forum, we need a signed application and you need to be actively networking so that we have some good "feel" for who you are. Keep in mind that FCM members interact with one another more directly - on occasion - and we intend to maintain a high level of safety for our members.

Thank you Laura for this additional explanation. After following your work for a while I can begin to grasp the relevance of such safety measures.

I am new here but I think you are an old & experienced member of this forum. So, as far I think it's very easy for you to regain your access though your valuable writings & posts.. :)

Back
Top Bottom