Macedonia

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
After having initiated her well-planned Maidan Square uprising in Kiev in early 2014, triggering Europe’s worst conflict in Ukraine since the Balkan Wars of the 1990s, Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, recently attempted a Kiev-style putsch in Macedonia aimed at overthrowing that nation’s democratically-elected government of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski. It is a hallmark of neoconservatives like Nuland and her arch-neoconservative husband, the Brookings Institution’s Robert Kagan, to disregard democratic elections if their candidates fail to win election. Although Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski were elected in free and fair elections, by all international metrics and norms, their governments were not as pro-NATO and pro-U.S. enough for the liking of Nuland and the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) cabalists that surround her husband.

Full story:

Nuland attempts Kiev Version 2.0 in Skopje

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nuland attempts Kiev Version 2.0 in Skopje

Nuland and "The Hill" Clinton are connected, socially. So is Damn It Janet Napolitano... and Janet Reno...I will leave it to your ample intellect as to what connects these dots. :lol:

hint: it's not the Methodist Church.... :lol2:

sToRmR1dR said:
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/02/16/nuland-attempts-kiev-version-2-skopje.html

Agree with the characterization of Nuland here, but I don't see anything resembling the extent of the operation in Kiev.

The Hill , and her controllers are behind it.

I do not endorse the website this was published on , but this link will fill in some holes. http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/10/u-s-queer-club-2/

There have been some web attacks on that site, so it may be down right now.

keep checking, can't provide any other link right now. :D

B, :cool2:

I think that the ruling party and the opposition party, showed the true face. Perhaps now, people will see that there is no need for parties in a country.
The best option is to join Macedonia as members of BRICS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

You cant compare situation in Kiev and this, in Macedonia.
The problem in Macedonia in not just in the government.The government is a full of corruption and if the country have even average and normal non psychopathic opposition ,the things will look much better. But its not the case because the both sides are just liars , and they never look at the reality as it is and they are very afraid that if they lose their positions they will lose everything. And that is true, because they are just indoctrinating people to believe that NATO and EU are some kind of holly organizations who serve the mankind and that Macedonian membership there will improve the living standard of all people.
The both sides are just stealing from taxpayers for last 25 years and the people are in a heavy financial situation , while the ruling so called " elite" enjoys the wealth and luxury.
Another thing is that all mediums TV, and newspapers and majority of web portals are owned or controlled by government or people close to government. So , giving a link of the magazine KURIR is not a objective source of Informations. On all TV stations in Macedonia there is only Government propaganda( from the " perfect EU" and the " NATO peace organisation that will keep us safe from Russia" to stupid government funded commercials about healthy food. That we should all eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and as little as possible "bad animal fats and meat" because that will clog our arteries.
The opposition is the same psychos. They are copy of the them and they are doing everything just to come to power.
People are very divided by this 2 sides. ON every place they are dividing himself . Are with us or with them. IF you are with the ruling ones you can get a job in " government sector" or the administration but before election time you have to promise them that you will enable voters who will vote for them on the election day.And i dont know how but they are capable of checking that. The situation with the opposition is not much different from this.
So the ordinary Normal people have something like Stockholm syndrome. They are defending the side that have capture them. Everybody is defending their own side, and in fact we are all just victims of few psychopaths in power that want just to preserve this tense situation, where people will agree do do anything just to survive, to get a job or anything else.
Both of the sides are using Intelligence services for spying , recording the phone conversations of the people that represent threat to their positions on power.
Every sector of the public service is deteriorating very fast. If you go to hospital ( at least where i live ) you have to buy all medications and medical material by yourself. In the hospital they don't even have a simple painkiller medicine. If you come with some kind of pain you must first go to the pharmacy, buy that medicine and then come back to hospital , and the doctors and nurses will give you that medicine , and tell you what else you must buy for your treatment. This winter there was no heating in the hospital and patients there were advised to take an electrical heaters with them in hospital rooms.ON the other side a lot of private clinics are opened but all their interventions are so expensive that only the " elite" can go there.
The same situation that is tragic and comic is in all areas of life. In the last few years more them 250 000 young people have migrated abroad to find better life and survive for their families.

So , all battle here should be to bring down the psychopaths from power( position and opposition ) and let the society of normal people to try to fix as much as it can be fixed. As long as people are defending their own side just to get a job, or money or anything, that will not bring peace and prosperity here.

Konstantin said:

IN CROATIA,SAME

Every sector of the public service is deteriorating very fast. If you go to hospital ( at least where i live ) you have to buy all medications and medical material by yourself. In the hospital they don't even have a simple painkiller medicine. If you come with some kind of pain you must first go to the pharmacy, buy that medicine and then come back to hospital , and the doctors and nurses will give you that medicine , and tell you what else you must buy for your treatment. This winter there was no heating in the hospital and patients there were advised to take an electrical heaters with them in hospital rooms.ON the other side a lot of private clinics are opened but all their interventions are so expensive that only the " elite" can go there.
The same situation that is tragic and comic is in all areas of life. In the last few years more them 250 000 young people have migrated abroad to find better life and survive for their families.

So , all battle here should be to bring down the psychopaths from power( position and opposition ) and let the society of normal people to try to fix as much as it can be fixed. As long as people are defending their own side just to get a job, or money or anything, that will not bring peace and prosperity here.
More and more young and educated people leaving the Croatian looking for work.
It is estimated that it is so far gone, as it is missing the population size of the city of Osijek.
As regards the supply of hospital, NOW we have everything what we need.
The question is how long do hospitals will have everything necessary?

casper said:
Konstantin said:

IN CROATIA,SAME

It is estimated that it is so far gone, as it is missing the population size of the city of Osijek.

This is very sad. The situation is same in all Ex-Yu Republics( countries ).( in reality they are not sovereign independent states, just a western vassals )
I take hospitals just as one example. Same dynamic is in all areas of life. I just cant understand how can people vote so anybody from this gang .They are all the same , just their mask is different.

I agree Konstantin.

You explained situation very well,but we have а bigger problem by the squabbles of government and opposition,called foreign secret service,and betrayal of the country.This problem jeopardize our identity.I did not compare situation in Kiev,but first given link described the current situation in the country.Media are not owned and controlled by government or people close to government,but most are funded by George Soros,if you search you'll find statistic.Second link is an update,and for KURIR I will not comment.I understand your anger,I'm not taking sites,not a member of the party,unemployed.

sToRmR1dR said:
I agree Konstantin.

You explained situation very well,but we have а bigger problem by the squabbles of government and opposition,called foreign secret service,and betrayal of the country.This problem jeopardize our identity.I did not compare situation in Kiev,but first given link described the current situation in the country.Media are not owned and controlled by government or people close to government,but most are funded by George Soros,if you search you'll find statistic.Second link is an update,and for KURIR I will not comment.I understand your anger,I'm not taking sites,not a member of the party,unemployed.

There is no anger. I`m not member of any party too and i don't go to vote for anybody. I work in a private company , and we know how that is functioning here.
You are right that Sorors have a huge influence here on many fields. And its also spending a lot of money in his NGO. But also the corruption in government is big problem. I`m not defending or attacking anybody. I just support normal people who want to make a normal living conditions and get rid of Psychos like Soros and other gang in the corrupted government. Unfortunately , that normal society is still far away from here.

It is not just that, there is a rise in radical nationalism, there is one street that is occupied by those veterans from Yugoslav wars, they have good pensions, but want that it goes in Constitution so they and their children could be secured but with everyone else it is who s..... them. Their leader has pension of about 3000 euros that is a big money when compered to ordinary citizens, and even exceeds pays of ministers, and they and they children have all kinds of benefits. The occupation is illegal but the government is letting it go because it is afraid of consequences of sparking it even further. They are all nationalists, and most of it are radical, no doubt fascists, as their leaders that were engaged in criminal activities from paying prostitutes with cocaine to other things, pictures of them in Nazi uniforms, etc... Today there was supposed to be a protest of some right wing radical fascist party on main square. First the police let them have it, then it was forbidden(not because it was not constitutional but because of disturbance of public order) but they decided to go along but finally had it in some other place which is not so crowded. They are going to give allegiance to homeland, and show some parade. But those tenants as they are called are supported by right wing HDZ party and newly elected president from that party Kitarovic called those criminal leaders to her president palace, so it is all orchestrated from that party that also called for resignation of prime minister. The president is an US puppet that worked before in NATO, and both parties are western puppets but US criticized this government for sending emissaries to Moscow while right wingers were ready to immediately support US response.

As things are getting more tense in geopolitics and earth changes US wants tighter control of their vassals and absolute obedience like in Ukraine. Either way things do not look good for the future, especially for those minorities or borderline minorities, and as more pressure is applied from Cosmos more masks are falling down in population and politics, true face is revealed. When I was once there in vicinity of those tenants because one friend works as waiter in nearby bar I seen some inscriptions like "1991 against Yugoslavia, today against Yugoslavians", because right wing uses national cards and says those in power that are more "left" wing are communists, Serbs because they have Serbian surnames, etc... and slogan like "For home ready"(that was used by fascists in NDH- Nazi Germany puppet state in WWII) in scripted on HOS flag, that was volunteer radical unit in Yugoslav wars that did ethnic cleansing and other war crimes, that has coat of arms of NDH. Things are going to be worse in the near future when the s... hits the fan or even maybe sooner.

There are also these billboards in Skopje: _http://saznajemo.net/novosti/bilbord-o-kome-bruji-skoplje-pogledajte-poruku-srbima-koja-je-mnoge-ostavila-u-cudu/

"Stop to Serbian assimilation of the Macedonian nation"

Behind the billboards stands VMRO National Party, which, according to the Macedonian media, began in that country two parallel campaigns with the idea to "defend and preserve the Macedonian national identity."

Persej said:
There are also these billboards in Skopje: _http://saznajemo.net/novosti/bilbord-o-kome-bruji-skoplje-pogledajte-poruku-srbima-koja-je-mnoge-ostavila-u-cudu/

"Stop to Serbian assimilation of the Macedonian nation"

Behind the billboards stands VMRO National Party, which, according to the Macedonian media, began in that country two parallel campaigns with the idea to "defend and preserve the Macedonian national identity."

I didn't knew that there is some "Serbian assimilation of the Macedonian nation"? :huh:

Is that really true, or is it just some kind of pre-election propaganda?

I worked in Skopje in 2001. during the "Tetovo crisis" for a month. My job was to go three times a day from one hotel to another and back by taxi, and some other small tasks. Which means that I've seen and talked to a lot of different people every day. And every time people were very hospitable and supportive when they heard I am from Belgrade. I like Skopje and I feel like at home there.
I would be sad if it's not so friendly anymore.

Yup Bosses are stirring up chaos in the region. Being aware of that for a while, after reading about some leaked CIA report for Western embassies in ex-YU states in which was claimed that in Croatia there is the greatest possibility for turmoil. Of course they didn't only detect it - also they planned it...

Y

Back
Top Bottom