Make a video!

Balberon said:
:) Just hoping to be of service!

What program do you like to use so far as making video's GRiM? Have you done any before, if yes would you share a link?

Hope it's ok with the artists here (and here: http://artchemicalmatter.wordpress.com/) to make some use of your (their) works and depictions in the new video/slideshow. Pretty much got the images and audio ready to start sequencing.

FWIW, GRiM, I'm a point and clicker using Ms-Movie maker. Most of the other video/slideshow making programs I've encountered mostly scared me, but also looked like they would consume a lot of time to learn. Best of luck on your project! :thup:

I use Adobe After Effects Cs4 and related programs, the videos I have done before is under a non-disclosure as they are made for a company and involved footage from their labs.

The first problem I encountered when I begun was the huuuuge volume of information that is required to get a overall picture and a framework to begin to understand, If a viewer have gotten their view of the 'middle east conflict' from the western media then first one have to de-program alooot of misconceptions and planted beliefs.
The more I want to clarify the bigger the project grows, I believe it would take days to explain properly, hours to even make sense of it all - and my plan is to create a clip a few minutes in duration. To explain underlying causes and effects, how the observer himself is a filter with his internal programs running, the psychological mechanisms behind it and global media control and so on is a bit overwhelming.

books.gif

Back
Top Bottom