Make your own custom Trivial Pursuit questions

Seppo Ilmarinen

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I found this pdf where you can make your own custom Trivial Pursuit questions and print them out. There's a ready template for the cards so it seems quite handy! I think this could be very fun way to memorize some key points from history, geography, astronomy, science, biology etc. Though it's important to keep in mind that real knowledge is much more complex than any trivial pursuit game but board games are fun way to recollect and organize information from our minds and practise our brains. Anyone interested could fill the pdf (not necessary to fill it entirely) and post it here, so that way we could have lot's of different questions piling up quickly! :)

http://www.kidzmet.com/files/trivial_pursuit.pdf

I tried out and made one question card and attached it here. It actually takes some time to think of good questions and there's very limited space for questions. I'm not sure should one use too much energy in this kind of project but if someone wants to try, you can download this attached file and add your own question card.

Attachments

• Cassiopaea_Trivial Pursuit.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 12
If enough interesting material could be thought out, and it had a theme, one could probably make some coin selling to the Trivial Pursuit people.

How did the Rock Band " Alice Cooper" get its name ?

Neal Smith ( Drummer) of Alice Cooper: Road Dog Interview Part 2 of 2
Neil Smith of the Original Band at about the 4 minute mark says the name "Alice Cooper"
came from a Ouiji Board . often dismissed but here is somebody who was there ...

Back
Top Bottom