Man drowns after being swallowed by sinkhole under pool in Israel

Right, they look that zombies, not aware of what is happening, or simply out of touch of reality. Of the danger, also. Maybe they have too many "vaccines" inside themselves...

Possibly just 'normalcy bias', a state of psychological denial when confronted with something outside the usual realm of a person's experience. This was a particularly weird and sudden event, too. Sometimes people just freeze, even when they themselves are in danger.

Matthew 24:37-39

King James Version

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

....it looked so scary that I'm not sure I'd dare approach the hole to attempt to rescue whoever fell inside if I happened to be a person there. Shock, fear, not knowing what was going on etc I suspect will have been enough to essentially initiate the flight mechanism. ...

it's easy to say what we would or wouldn't do - when we have time to think about it.

imho, you would, in a similar situation, without any hesitation, give your all in rescuing whomever; even a complete stranger.

why ? because i doubt you're an op if you're a member of this forum.

i could be mistaken but i propose the people standing around oblivious, gawking, or not doing anything are most likely op's - they simply don't know any better or they thought twice about risking their own neck before saving someone else's.
i say this from a few life experiences and post event recollections.

Possibly just 'normalcy bias', a state of psychological denial when confronted with something outside the usual realm of a person's experience. This was a particularly weird and sudden event, too. Sometimes people just freeze, even when they themselves are in danger.

yup, agreed.

some people can't think forward or assess potential risks and tend to slough any risk off as unimportant, or ignore the risk altogether. yet it's more that being aware from a cognitive perspective; it's also about listening to and following through on your gut - your hunches and not just relying on your "brain".

the other thing is, imo, people are conditioned to "think" in a certain way by the media, tv, movies etc - these conditioning formats diminish or even remove that ability to understand what your gut is saying, and instead now your "brain" has been programmed to react in a certain way negating both your situational awareness and any gut instinct.

Yeah, it swallowed TWO people apparently, one of whom died, while the music kept playing, and most in attendance just gawked from the pool's edge. :umm:

It was apparently a pool party for corporate employees, though at a private house.

This is one of things I imagined could happen, but didn't think I'd see it for real.

Sinkhole opens under swimming pool in Israel, swallowing a man and killing him -- Sott.net
This is such an actual and yet powerful image, almost like a short video symbol of the corpo-rat-e world.

The dreaming lifestyle of a boss and his property with a pool for the Pool Party is simply an expression - "Pool Party" - that so many young people still dream of?! And if it ever was, today It is not about the party and meeting people; it is about "The Pool Party", as the pool is still the most common global and universal symbol of rich people?!?!? :headbash:Today with additional blown floating flamingos and melons, it is kind of becoming a symbol of transgender and gay hilarious and party happy brainless life of sex and drugs and whatsoever .... Is it a reconstruction of the vertical mental anchor of Roman Baths, Hellenism, Mannerism, Postmodernism, and liberal Globalism?!?

And this is sad as they use this "pool party" "image" to entrap millennials and youngsters to work for corpo-rat-ions, as it is very cool even though they are highly educated young people who work for inadequate salaries that can't support life standards promoted by that corporation and their bosses, so the best peek of the career that can happen to a young corporate employee is either to get invited to team building where they usually get bullied by bosses openly and even injured by all kind of dangerous team "sports" like paintball or rafting, and those who are "very special" for the company are afterward invited to VIP private parties at the boss house where no one knows no one, but they are all cool and sexy and liberal and fancy and "special" etc ... and at that VIP parties no one will ever talk in detail what was happening on the "pool party".

And in corporations, it is a spirit of the pyramid; everyone jumps over everyone's head for promotion, and no one is helping anyone, as there is no real work to be done, but it is a contemporary gladiator arena set for the educated and intelligent people to fight for a career, and that is common also on the parties.

And just after a couple of months working in that kind of company young people witness so much bullying, emotional drain and horrors of corrupted minds that all young person can do either quit or close itslef emotionally and emphatically 100% and become at least nonreactive if not the same as the rest of corpo-rat-io gang. And I see it here in that level of luck of human reaction while the guy is sinking, it is outrageous, and probably people on this party already witnessed the most bizarre and "VIP" sort of sexual assault and deviations from those at the top of their food chain, who are their bosses, what scared them that kind of people exists, but they get invited to the VIP arena, and they need to choose to become "neutralized" to all these "unimportant" "moral" issues etc and usually, they are too drugged by synthetic drugs, that are given to them form the doors like pills, serums, drinks etc, but that are inhibiting normal functioning of empathic and emotional centers, that will cause dementia, probably intentionally too, so many might not even remember tomorrow they have been on that party where a man gets sunk to death inside of the broken pool.

But to get back to this image. Yes, I agree I also never thought I would see images from Myths and all sorts of historical records of apocalyptic happenings and descriptions on a daily basis in front of my eyes. It's a whirlpool of emotions indeed... twirling through vertical "time of no time" ... and when feeling sad for all those "neutralized" people, I tend not to waste too much of my emotions for them, but rather to use those images as a mind-opening device and to see them as agents of my false pain and sorrow as they are not really those human beings who need to stand for. And their "tragedy" is another level of entrapping good people, so to sink out our empathic emotions for the poor guy who sank in the party pool while totally disconnecting us from our awareness and attention to people in Jemen and Kongo and Palestine and Afghanistan etc ... that are still suffering real terrors of the cannibalistic global elite.

And still ... when I just remind myself of this image:
Sank by the whirlpool,
that opened up inside of a corporate party illegal pool,
in the middle of an illegal country,
created by an illusory super nation that is trying to rule the world by false empathy for their holocaust suffering,
and knowing that all is happening in the age of 100+ years of rapid transition of Earth to a new dimension, density, and realms,
matrix and Demiurgian players, who attempted to be Gods of this planet in this realm, it looks like they are lucking the counterpart of the same strength as the massive power of procreative energies of the universe that they hoped for in order to hijack the Earth from the new realm and to keep the STS texture domination in 4D density again. That is why their structures, which didn't get in-corpo-rated and organically interlinked as new "organic" forms of the "fractalization" of the new creations, are getting swallowed for "composting" as a part of planetary narative "trash", in order to become a compound for recycling processes. How far it will go will be interesting to watch ... for example, the archeology of Saudi Arabia is just discovering the ancient past?!?! And it is getting truly wild in the last two decades, and to me, these stones with carved portals scattered through the SA desert look like a failed 3D printed "temples" from the mind "projectors" of the STS "gods" ...

SO the new age of 3D printed architecture and inflated life forms is kind of shaking .... a coincidence of announcement of this moment or not, thinking that whole this narative is crafted within Hollywood, I just remembered that 1st non-American Oscar ever went in 1961 to a Yugoslavia animated movie SUROGAT!

It seems that the earth is indeed opening up, some locations more than others. When the C's talk about celestial intentions and then these things happen in places like Israel, one really wonders if its coincidental.

How circular it is...

Same thought ... perfect circle. ??

I came here to say just that. Its a perfect or almost perfect circle and its big.
Regarding the circular shape is this:

“It is due to the radial pattern of the collapse. It starts punctually as a small crack and expands equally in all directions. In soils with high cohesion such as clay soils, silt, fine wet or rocky soils, straight walls will form in the form of cylinders”, explained Cristóbal Muñoz, director of the Geoscientific Network of Chile, about the emergence of this type of hole and its geometry.

In this line, from this renowned institution they highlighted that the shape of the sinkhole depends on the characteristics of the soil. In the event that it is composed mainly of sand and gravel, the shape that will originate will be an inverted cone. On the other hand, as happened in Chile, if the sediment has a composition of clay and silt, a cylindrical figure is generated.

Some examples: maxresdefault.jpg31082020-socavon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom