Masking now a symbol of COVID-19 pandemic’s mental health toll

Eh .. yeah I have the flu atm .. had to go to a dr (first time in many years) to get a medical certificate for being off work (almost 2 weeks I’ve had this damn thing) .. the only way I could see a dr was to wear a mask .. they simply refused me if I did not … the dr told me that I have a virus and there’s nothing to be done except rest … and added I should get the flu shot next year to avoid it 😂 what a waist of time and money ..didn’t ask me if I was vaxed at least …

luckily there are not too many people wearing masks here .. there are a few to be sure, who it seems either have a mental disorder ( as discussed above) or are suffering from an auto immune condition or are frail and old ..

I felt angry having to wear one tbh but I guess if they really believe the lies and wearing one will put them at ease (the dr in this case) is that a form of external considering?

it still boggles my mind that otherwise intelligent people have such a fear reaction and blind spot to this nonsense .. but I guess as there is such a mental health decline in our population it does make sense in some warped way .. they prey always on the weak and as much as it annoys me i do have some compassion for those people, as long as they are not forcing me to wear one.
i feel very sorry for those aware medical practitioners ( I know a few) who have to wear these things all day long!

Wearing masks in public has been common practice in parts of Asia for years. I've never worn one - before, during or since COVID - but I'm trying not to leap to conclusions about people that wear them.

I felt angry having to wear one tbh but I guess if they really believe the lies and wearing one will put them at ease (the dr in this case) is that a form of external considering?
I think this depends on the specific situation. Sometimes what we call external consideration "to put someone at ease" may actually be internal consideration calling itself external consideration because we are afraid to be 'not nice' in a specific situation when being 'not nice' is really required to make the situation tolerable for the other person and ourselves.

Then again it's sometimes necessary to really put people at ease for their benefit and ours in a specific situation. The important thing is to be able to make a choice between the two based on discriminate thinking and not be driven by fear and negative emotions which leads to internal consideration that can call itself external consideration.

So generally speaking I'd say it would be best to always be nice such as smiling as a way to externally consider strangers and people we meet day by day until it's time to be 'not nice' if and when required.

Smiling was not an easy thing for me since I felt it was not macho (Ha!) but after a lot of practice, and if I choose to do so, it became a lot easier and it makes things a lot easier when interacting with people in the everyday world of 'A' influences especially in these crazy times.

Last edited:
I think this depends on the specific situation. Sometimes what we call external consideration "to put someone at ease" may actually be internal consideration calling itself external consideration because we are afraid to be 'not nice' in a specific situation when being 'not nice' is really required to make the situation tolerable for the other person and ourselves.

Then again it's sometimes necessary to really put people at ease for their benefit and ours in a specific situation. The important thing is to be able to make a choice between the two based on discriminate thinking and not be driven by fear and negative emotions which leads to internal consideration that can call itself external consideration.

So generally speaking I'd say it would be best to always be nice such as smiling as a way to externally consider strangers and people we meet day by day until it's time to be 'not nice' if and when required.

Smiling was not an easy thing for me since I felt it was not macho (Ha!) but after a lot of practice it became a lot easier and it makes things a lot easier when interacting with people in the everyday world of 'A' influences especially in these crazy times.
indeed, I agree that it depends on the situation, in this particular case, i had no choice, if I wanted to see the dr I had to wear a mask, I nodded and smiled and pretended it was ok with me so I could get the result I needed. So this was not a case of external considering, but one of compulsion, thanks for the clarification!

I like to think i am pretty good at external considering, I work at a university (and we all know how left wing these places are) and I tend to always smile and help my students regardless of their indoctrination. I find that humour is most useful when at work as I can “joke” with students about their ideologies and they tend not to know if I am being serious or just joking, which allows me to at least in part, get them to think about these things without causing a meltdown.

When we were in the middle of the Covid hysteria and masks were compulsory (at work) I carried one in my pocket so if anyone had a meltdown I would just pop it on, but for the most part nobody seemed to care that much, which was interesting.

I think most people, at least where I am, bought the BS but weren’t that concerned about everyone else, and what they did, they were/are more focused on themselves. It was only a few who demanded that everyone else must obey, those are the real pathologicals IMO, and like others have said, it is kind of helpful to see who would “rat you out to the nazis” if given the chance. And except for those who are already immune comprised wearing a mask today certainly, seems to be a big warning as to someone’s internal make up.

This select population are compulsively wearing an obvious, material, flag of insanity.
911 woke me up. It was 6 months or so after, but an Alex Jones video changed my paradigm. What a shocker! I discovered Laura's work around that time, looking for answers I guess. I served in the Army and I found it hard to believe that our government would intentionally do something so evil. But when I saw it lots of other things fell into place as well.

It's probably safe to assume that hardly anyone who doesn't believe the official version of 911 also took the shot. The demographic whose only news sources are the MSM probably has a very high rate of vaccine acceptance. It's true people have a 'mommy and daddy' relationship with the government, I guess I did as well to some extent - programming.

Combine that with the fear of viruses and dis-ease (also programming) and you have the set-up for some serious emotional and mental distress and illness. I don't think very many of these people would actually be dangerous, not violent at least, that would contradict the good little boy or girl image of themselves. People want to think of themselves as good, obedient, upstanding citizens. And hey, that works in times when the government has not been ponerized to some extreme degree, like now. 'Trust the science', don't make grandma sick, if you are not with us, you are against us. Gosh, they really laid it on thick. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

In the supermarket where I work I sometimes see customers wearing masks and it does make me smile when they wear them at "half mast" i.e. under their noses. I suppose it is a form of virtue signalling gone awry. "I am being a good citizen wearing my mask but I also want to continue to breathe my prescribed 21% of oxygen in order to maintain optimum respiratory health".

Back
Top Bottom