Mass Shootings

[B]Patrick Henningsen[/B]‏Verified account @[B]21WIRE[/B]

Now for next-level weird: Last week's #GarlicShooter and today's #ElPasoShooter are near identical twins. Beyond bizarre...
EBGQkhUX4AIc93A.jpg

9:07 PM - 3 Aug 2019

I agree with Patrick on this one. These two look nearly identical! And they both go off on shooting sprees at about the same time in different states? What are the odds? Super weird.

Sad, strange and, twisted times indeed.

I agree with Patrick on this one. These two look nearly identical! And they both go off on shooting sprees at about the same time in different states? What are the odds? Super weird.

Sad, strange and, twisted times indeed.
Yep, that one was weird! Like, some John Keel-level weirdness... For reference, some more photos of the El Paso shooter:

Walmart-killer-in-HS.jpg

190804_patrick_crusius.jpg

And his arrest photo:
909414-1564938983-wide_facebook.jpg

And just found this, which is also weird:

EXCLUSIVE: El Paso Walmart mass shooter Patrick Crusius' father admits to nearly 40 years of drug addiction which tore apart his family and claims he has spoken directly to Jesus
  • Patrick Crusius' father Bryan wrote a memoir of almost 40 years of drug and alcohol addiction which he says tore apart both his marriages
  • The El Paso gunman and his twin sister Emily are Bryan Crusius' youngest children; they have an elder half-brother Austin and an elder brother, Blake
  • Crusius Sr. writes that he has been an addict for almost 40 years despite being a therapist himself saying that he suffered from alcoholism
  • He said he also took drugs including Vicodine, Quaaludes, hallucinogenics and magic mushrooms
  • He now claims to be cured after Jesus spoke directly to him and having a spiritual encounter with his grandmother Mabel

Yeh that dad detail is a bit alarming.

Couple of other quick quotes from the link: Walmart shooter Patrick Crusius' dad wrote book about drug addiction

‘I was always the one daring everyone else to go over the top in the partying category by taking the extreme amounts of whatever we had, whether Quaaludes, alcohol, magic mushrooms, or something else,’ he wrote.
"The therapist detailed how he was a veteran user of hallucinogens by age 16, and progressed to benzodiazepines, anti-depressants - including Vicodin - and prescription drugs commonly prescribed for people with ADHD. "
"A teaser on the back of the $12.95 book’s cover says that before writing his memoir he had ‘descended into a profound and unsustainable apathy in which life no longer seemed purposeful or worthwhile’ after ‘thirty years of dependence on mind-altering chemicals’. "
"What was shocking on the surface was to realize that my spouse had taken off without leaving an adult in charge.’

The father reacted bizarrely to the news, immediately pulling into a ‘major warehouse store’ and attempting to steal a computer hard drive.

He was apprehended by security guards and spent several days in county jail, leaving his three children to fend for themselves on Christmas Day.
"The majority of the father’s memoir is a rambling account of his various hallucinations and ‘visions’ while meditating with other spiritualists and ‘energy healers’. "

This would indicate that the dad may have had some New-Age-MK-Ultra 2.0 programming himself. I think I'll be avoiding his energy healing clinic for the time being...

About the Dayton, Ohio shooter Connor Betts...

Here are some of his online quotes - he apparently was a gun control advocate.

“This is America: Guns on every corner, guns in every house, no freedom but that to kill,” he wrote in December 2018. And, “’Tis! The pistol is a Beretta 93R, called the REK7 in BO4. Do love me some guns!” He also wrote, “Hammer, brick, gun.” On Feb. 14, 2018, he tweeted this at Sen. Rob Portman: “@robportman hey rob. How much did they pay you to look the other way? 17 kids are dead. If not now, when?”

He seems like a sinister type, and a lot of people aren't surprised he was a killer.

This twitter post received a lot of backlash:

From a science and statistics point of view, correct. From a human point of view, you would have to be without emotion not to feel at least sorrow for the situation, the people, their families and the thousands of connected people that have had their lives changed now forever.

I'm most curious though about what people think on the content of the post (not of the author). Personally, I think yes, significantly more people died around the world yesterday which were preventable. Perhaps there are just so many people now on Earth, that there is a complacency about the fortunes of others to the point where preventable deaths are chalked up as just bad luck....the wrong place at the right time.

The worst part about this post from twitter I think, is that a legitimate concern was aired but rebuked by the masses to the point where, as a non-celebrity - am I even allowed to talk about this issue to the average Joe and Joanns who did a lot of the rebuking, without being condemned myself? If we addressed some of the other social issues raised, like why do medical errors occur in this age of technology, why do people still get the flu, why are people killing themselves, how do car accidents still happen, and what drives people to commit murder - and looked at the issues holistically rather than a compartmentalised reaction 'today is a gun massacre, nothing else matters', and without fear of outrage, maybe society could improve for a lot more people. Who knows, maybe even some of the other issues wouldn't happen in the first place.

For sure. I just try to avoid letting weight morph into certainty. Even if 9 times out of 10 an event will fit a certain type, that doesn't mean the we can say anything with certainty about the next one. And fracture points can be exacerbated by individuals falling for propaganda and directed by sinister influences, whether direct (e.g. a handler) or indirect (e.g. ideology), or even hyperdimensional. We can weight the probabilities based on past examples and patterns, and whatever direction the evidence seems to point, but there will always be an element of uncertainty.

I'm reading this CHAOS book on Manson and the CIA right now, and it leaves me with the same thought I have whenever I read any in-depth treatment of a crime, even a relatively 'simple' murder case: just how complex events like this are, how contradictory the evidence can be, how hard it is to say very much with absolute certainty, and just how much research it takes just to be able to formulate a good hypothesis that takes into account the majority of the evidence.

I thought you put it really well in the Moon Landing thread:

All good points, especially mine :lol:. There's one potential fallacy that you missed however, which is the fallacy of relying too much on your judicious and accurate assessment that things are very complicated and it is very difficult to formulate a good hypothesis. Relying too much on that truth can make us conclude that things are always that way and no good hypothesis can be formulated.

There are other aspects of this case that, when plugged in, may constitute the large amount of research needed to formulate a good hypothesis that is itself based on previous research that have defined patterns in these cases. One of those aspects is the confusion around who the actual shooter is. Look at the two pictures of the shooter in these two NY Post articles, both of which were published within a few hours of each other yesterday.

Are those pictures have been taken at the same period of time or when he was 12 years old and the other now? Time can change a person, look at me, but they don't look the same guy. Their ears are similar, by the way. But just the ears

How about now?

There are these two photos. One of the shooter and the other of the one detailned. It appears that one has beard and the other one not? So if it isn't a matter of light and shading, it does appear that the one detained isn't the one that is on the shooter photo.

Attachments

• EBEkof5WwAAVkZe.jpg
    EBEkof5WwAAVkZe.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 56
  • El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-21-was-‘weird-nerdy (1).jpg
    El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-21-was-‘weird-nerdy (1).jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Two different guys. But it is not new: every time they use the same trick to confuse people. :deadhorse:

Here is Beto O'Rourke reacting to his hometown shooting in El Paso. Yeah, laughing, real normal!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This twitter post received a lot of backlash:

From a science and statistics point of view, correct. From a human point of view, you would have to be without emotion not to feel at least sorrow for the situation, the people, their families and the thousands of connected people that have had their lives changed now forever.

I'm most curious though about what people think on the content of the post (not of the author). Personally, I think yes, significantly more people died around the world yesterday which were preventable. Perhaps there are just so many people now on Earth, that there is a complacency about the fortunes of others to the point where preventable deaths are chalked up as just bad luck....the wrong place at the right time.

The worst part about this post from twitter I think, is that a legitimate concern was aired but rebuked by the masses to the point where, as a non-celebrity - am I even allowed to talk about this issue to the average Joe and Joanns who did a lot of the rebuking, without being condemned myself? If we addressed some of the other social issues raised, like why do medical errors occur in this age of technology, why do people still get the flu, why are people killing themselves, how do car accidents still happen, and what drives people to commit murder - and looked at the issues holistically rather than a compartmentalised reaction 'today is a gun massacre, nothing else matters', and without fear of outrage, maybe society could improve for a lot more people. Who knows, maybe even some of the other issues wouldn't happen in the first place.
I saw some of the backlash,

I think most people are reacting violently against it because it holds a mirror into their own hypocrisy. The key to the tweet was the “spectacle” portion.

We emotionally react to spectacle more than data was his point, because absolutely one could feel the pain of 34 families and sympathize with their suffering. His point being, what about the other hundreds of families? Not only the day of the shooting but everyday prior and everyday since.

And people don’t like that inconsistency and thus lash out against him, but it’s true. And so the response is, but it’s gun violence and it was a planned attack and so on and so forth. Which is absolutely true, that’s why it’s being discussed everywhere.

But the point being you cannot have a reasonable and rational conversation about a real problem if you’re emotionally reacting to a political agenda being presented to you in a certain way. NDGT points this out and I think that’s helpful.

Why? Because people are calling the president a terrorist, and a white supremacist, and are polarizing themselves even further. Because they’ve been told for three years that this is all his fault, and if you’re shocked and prone to suggestion you will accept it without question and once that becomes part of your worldview... you’re no different than a concentration camp guard who thought they needed to exterminate the Jewish population because all their troubles were their fault.

I know at first and on the surface it looks like he’s being cold and apathetic simply going “well yeah that sucks but what about this?”. But the value of his tweet I think lies deeper, and I’m not surprised to see Twitter presenting it in such a bad light.

Sadly, he’s a public figure and they’ll make him retract it. If he’s hoping to have a career, and that’s ever scarier! We live with a sensor where all public opinion has to be homogenous, which means all public discourse is being flattened to be be singular and any form of dissent is quieted and demonized and insulted.

These are not good times.

Whether this was an organic attack of a lone nut, or a coordinated attack with a purpose by an intelligence agency, the fruits of the event itself are further division and violent polarization and the ones controlling the public discourse seem to be quite content with “extermination” of everything that disagrees with their point, and emotionally reacting to these events only makes whatever rational resistance the that idea less and less powerful. And from here to madness is a tiny step.

I hope the above makes sense, and I hope I don’t sound too catastrophic, but it’s how things seem to me at least.

Fear also is a reaction that can become violence. In fact fear is the most strong emotion and the most dangerous also. And with fear you can control the people.

Back
Top Bottom