Massive Energy Explosion In Hurricane Henri Is Caught On Satellite Feed, They Control The Storm

Ocean

The Living Force
Wow, you can clearly see the explosion and the reverberations.

We have just caught what looks like a massive energy explosion coming from the center of Hurricane Henri. This shows us proof that high energy id being released at the eye of this hurricane. This happens at the same time they announce that its gaining strength. They can power and steer these things anywhere they want. This will serve as hard evidence from here.

We have just caught what looks like a massive energy explosion coming from the center of Hurricane Henri. This shows us proof that high energy id being released at the eye of this hurricane. This happens at the same time they announce that its gaining strength. They can power and steer these things anywhere they want. This will serve as hard evidence from here.

It's interesting, but we could do without the hyperbole and wild claims. Perhaps you could make an effort to be more sober and circumspect with your claims on certain topics. It would be useful for you I think, and useful for the policy we have of keeping the noise to signal ratio low.

It's interesting, but we could do without the hyperbole and wild claims. Perhaps you could make an effort to be more sober and circumspect with your claims on certain topics. It would be useful for you I think, and useful for the policy we have of keeping the noise to signal ratio low.

"We have just caught what looks like a massive energy explosion coming from the center of Hurricane Henri. This shows us proof that high energy id being released at the eye of this hurricane. This happens at the same time they announce that its gaining strength. They can power and steer these things anywhere they want. This will serve as hard evidence from here."

This was a quote from the author of the video.

Those “eruptions

of T-storm cells you can find in all storms of tropical origin. Just play any satellite animation of such cyclones over a longer time frame - and you see them clearly erupting from time to time. When they wrap around the center, the storm usually strengthens further. To me, former hurricane Henri didn’t look any different than other tropical systems in that regard.

What would interest me are good examples of possible earlier (3D) alterations with exotic energies on weather systems. If such examples even exist - I honestly do not know. (Does anyone of you guys know more about that?)

I am sure there are many traps involved in analyzing that, because weather systems can sometimes act spectacularly or in unexpected ways - and there are more than plenty of factors involved, by nature alone.

One strange weather example

which comes to mind was the (semi tropical) cyclone which was relatively stationary located in the Black Sea, between 8-17 (!) August until the last, very faint and stubborn remnants were spotted on the Russian side near the sea of Azov over the town of Kercz.

It was (in my personal opinion) a very unusual weather system, for an unusual long time - producing extreme weather events both over Turkey as well on the Russian shores - with constant thunderstorms going off, where some where stationary for several days.

I am still pondering about it, and frankly - I don’t really know what to make out of it… (without speculating if odd energies where at work or not - because i can’t judge that)

which comes to mind was the (semi tropical) cyclone which was relatively stationary located in the Black Sea, between 8-17 (!) August until the last, very faint and stubborn remnants were spotted on the Russian side near the sea of Azov over the town of Kercz.

It was (in my personal opinion) a very unusual weather system, for an unusual long time - producing extreme weather events both over Turkey as well on the Russian shores - with constant thunderstorms going off, where some where stationary for several days.

I am still pondering about it, and frankly - I don’t really know what to make out of it… (without speculating if odd energies where at work or not - because i can’t judge that)
I remember reading Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection by Pierre and having a realization that these storms are not just created by surface to atmosphere temperature differential, there's an electrical exchange between the surface and the atmosphere.

In that light, I seem to remember reading that some of these storms behave abnormally, if one things about only temperature as their fuel, but when one factors in the electrical potential exchange, their duration and behavior makes more sense. Having said that, the storm you describe could be one that was kept in place due to the electrical potential of the area in question?

I remember reading Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection by Pierre and having a realization that these storms are not just created by surface to atmosphere temperature differential, there's an electrical exchange between the surface and the atmosphere.

In that light, I seem to remember reading that some of these storms behave abnormally, if one things about only temperature as their fuel, but when one factors in the electrical potential exchange, their duration and behavior makes more sense. Having said that, the storm you describe could be one that was kept in place due to the electrical potential of the area in question?

I just ordered the bookEarth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection” last night, in order to read it before I read Pierre’s latest book. (e.g to learn more about the electrical exchanges in among other things like weather systems. The electrical aspects I still haven’t really understood in depth, still not gotten that spark of inner understanding). So, lots of learning ahead :-) And all open for it !

So, far i have observed hurricanes and other weather systems from their appearance, (looks) and feeling, their movements, surrounding atmospheric conditions, common patterns and behaviors etc

With one leg into…

It probably sounds silly and strange - but when it comes to weather, weather systems and satellite images / sequences … one side of me has always looked and felt about them with a sense of emotions and three dimensional feeling; like symphonies. Waves, lines, circles, flows and patterns (or disharmony, disturbances, exceptions). It was in fact that which made me fall in love with meteorology and weather charts 40 years ago.

I am not sure about hurricane Henri have been “kept in place”, really. To me it looked pretty normal

But the question is still interesting, since I did read Dr Judy’s book about “Where did the towers go” in which the hurricane Erin and exotic energy played a major roll. Maybe Pierre first book inspires my subconsciousness or muse, to see with a deeper eye, patterns, how electricity plays a vital roll. And how manipulation of electricity could look (and “feel”) like when observing hurricanes.

So, what i wished to say is, that i definitely do not rule out manipulation of weather systems / patterns. The thought hit me several times e.g. Scandinavia 2018 and then one unusual extreme “locked up” summer over West Russia, but I don’t remember the year.

I just felt - so far and with my simple 3D mind - that Henri didn’t look any odd to me.

That is indeed a phenomena that has become quite common in the last, 5 years or so? It has been mentioned here and of course in climate watching circles as well; in fact, I remember few notable super-storms lately that didn't have this bubbling vapor layer effect.

To me, looking instinctively at the atmosphere as a global electric circuit, I saw something that looks like water condensation forming at some intermediary tropospheric layer, and understanding that water is electrophilic, it seemed like the powerful fields were possibly drawing in large amounts of water vapor so much it'd be forced to condense very quickly, creating that bubbling cloud effect.

But I also remember seeing those occasionally not seeming to follow weather patterns, i.e. the bubbling effect not being constrained either to the eye of the storm or to the ambient wind patterns, which would suggest there might be a targeted weather manipulation thing going on. But I also think about electric arc welding, where the arc has a tendency to jump from the bottom of its own crater to its own rim. That would suggest an alternative, natural explanation, in which the cloud bubbling effect is localized to such areas of excessive charge, but not necessarily to the eye of the storm, much as normal-scale lightning does.

All of that to say, with significant due diligence, it would still be hard to point whether this was some HAARP-type targeted weather modification, or signs of an increasingly unstable GEC. Thus, I'd like to point out that the video's analysis is completely unfounded. Seeing "a massive explosion" "at the same time they announced it would gain strength" in no way computes into "proves they can move these things around". At most, seeing that phenomena suggests powerful EM activity at the site. The rest is really nothing but conjecture, and breathless at that. I'd love to look into the source of those weather patterns, but that commenter planted his flag in the weather modification camp without so much as a mention of the current heliospheric climate. He's pretty much ruled himself out, in my book.

Back
Top Bottom