MATIAS STEFANO . INDIGO CHILD

eduardova

The Force is Strong With This One
hello Cassiopean people.

i talked with laura on facebook about this link, and she told me to put it here on the forum first, before she sees it.

its an indigo child that has a lot of common things wiht what laura has written on the books and some not.

what do you think about it?

for english subtitles you have to activate the CC opcion on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsSvo1qIPpA&feature=related

I only viewed the video at your link which is part 4 of 8. He begins explaining "evil" as being able to reach the 18th dimension and is just another way to evolve.

Light evolves through freedom, self control, free will, support and allows a lot of time for the process.

Dark ("evil") evolves with established deadlines. If you don't learn quick enough, bad things will happen.

Then the video goes into human history. He explains how history is not linear but circular. Talks about Adam and Eve were genetically modified and placed on Earth among existing humans that are not like us by members of the Galactic Confederation in direct communication with the Angels. Continues with the creation of Lemuria and Atlantis. Explains they built a great civilization according to the Cosmic Plan then seemed to devolve from unexplained "confusion". No mention of any cataclysms.

So, I am really not interested in listening anymore. It is clearly disinformation mixed in with half truths. Can you provide any reasons we should consider watching the whole 8 parts?

Nicolas, thanks for your reply.

actually the reason i shared the link is not to say that he has the ultimate truth.
as you say, he doesnt even mention anything about cataclysms, as laura did on the last article of the golden age and the sixth extintion.

the reason i posted it its because is the frist time i have seen a 21 year person wiht a huge amount of information, so i wnated to know oinions about the things he said!.

so i was wondering, if there can be someone that young capable of giving that kind of desinformation, as agents of cointelpro do.!

eduardova said:
Nicolas, thanks for your reply.

actually the reason i shared the link is not to say that he has the ultimate truth.
as you say, he doesnt even mention anything about cataclysms, as laura did on the last article of the golden age and the sixth extintion.

the reason i posted it its because is the frist time i have seen a 21 year person wiht a huge amount of information, so i wnated to know oinions about the things he said!.

so i was wondering, if there can be someone that young capable of giving that kind of desinformation, as agents of cointelpro do.!

I'm 20 years old and I could record something like that and posted on youtube to. :) That doesn't mean I'm special or an indigo child, that means that I can take some info, mix it with some disinfo and put it on line.

Hello EGVG! thanks for sharing your thought

so you also saw it and think eveyrthing he says is pure desinformation?

eduardova said:
Hello EGVG! thanks for sharing your thought

so you also saw it and think eveyrthing he says is pure desinformation?

I saw some of it, and I think the guy is attractive and talks nice and slow, about the info he displays, much is super simple and just covered with nice worlds, looks very new age to me.

EDIT: kinda attractive

I extracted the closed captions and roughly edited them so people can read them.

GOOD AND BAD

What we know as Evil, which is not really Evil, can even reach high dimensions like the 18th dimension for example.
It does not mean Evil, just another way of working, another way of evolving.
Light evolves through freedom, self control, free will, support and allows a lot of time for the process.

On the other hand, "Evil" or Darkness is another way of evolving that establishes deadlines.
Quick deadlines: you have to learn this in a year, if you don´t something bad will happen.

So, it´s just another process to evolve and because humans understand things through morality
it´s not a very understood level on Earth

But it´s another way of evolving quicker, and many people decide to choose it.

Third part: THE UNKNOWN HISTORY

At school we are taught that history started in 3000 BC.
The way we know about history is through sources that have survived through time.
But even things we thought we knew 40 years ago, now are found out to be lies.
How do we know that the historians know what happened in 3000 BC?

THE CREATION

In side this whole dimensional process of evolution, we can find the historical process inside the 3rd dimension.
This process starts about 6000 million years ago, but for the humans its more recent about 30 million years ago.
The process of creation of humanity was programmed first through genetics
by the Beings who transmute the genetic information and evolution.
These are the Beings we call Elemental Beings or Nature Spirits.
These Beings project all the forms that emanate of God in the physical worlds.
So really Darwin´s theory is true, although there is a detail that´s missing.

There are many races on this planet like vegetables, animals and also humans,
which are not originally from this planet, but are mutations or historical additions on the planet.
All these Beings were brought here for an evolutionary need.

Humans history begins on this planet about 24000 BC.
When the first prototypes of humanity were created
who are known as Adam and Eve, although Eva was not the first woman, it was Lilith.
But there were already humans on the Earth, they were not actually the first.

They were the first prototype of humans we know, the ones that were most similar to us, to say it somehow.
They were quickly created because there was a cultural addition, to say it somehow,
from other planets that helped the human to become what it is.

Why did they do it? It was not a random event,
it´s not that humans were made by extraterrestrial and not from God, like some people say,
but the Divine Plan from the Angelic Level are in contact with the Beings from 9th dimension,
who are also extraterrestrial, and they pass over the Angelic Plans to the physical worlds
through Beings who are connected through the spiritual world.
And they follow the Plan according to the needs of the Cosmology.

Behind the history of humanity a story of conspiracy started to unfold, both terrestrial and extraterrestrial,
about the control of this widely rich and varied world.
Known today as the stories of the Reptilians, Rigelians, Illuminati amongst many others.

Planet Earth was going through important changes
with invasions of other races which were not positive for the planet,
like the renowned today as Reptilians, these Reptilians were negative for the Earths evolution,
so the Galactic Confederations, who are the Beings who have a close relationship
with the Beings from the Angelic levels,
projected over humanity, which was growing,
a new humanity creating what we know as the human prototype who we are today.

This human prototype is a copy of the Angels idea from the etheric emanation,
on the Earth through the extraterrestrial.
There is where our history begins.

HUMANITY´S HISTORY

The problem is that history, and time, are circular.
This means that events repeat themselves differently but with the same patterns.
History should not be taken as a list to know what happened until our days,
it should be understood as an complex camouflaged order,
that shows us the mistakes that can repeat themselves.

Obviously it is very different than the way that it is taught in class,
although it has already started to come out.

The problem of this history, that can be read all over, is that it is very sensationalistic and rigid in some points.
This was like this or like this, and there is no other option.
Or there is a conspiracy or a plot behind humanity.

In reality it is not exactly like this, we should not create a schizoid persecutory delirium with humanity´s history.
Humanity´s history happened this way because it had to happen this way,
and all the problems that have been created happened to allow the change of humanity,
and the evolution of consciousness in humanity.

And the specific work in an area, that´s why humanity is govern because of the constellations,
which form the Ages which last for about 2160 years.

THE AGES
Earth spins around the Sun in a process which lasts for about 365 days,
but at the same time our Sun spins around another sun which is a lot bigger called Syria about every 26.000 years.
As a year on Earth, the Sun´s year has its seasons, equinoxes, solstices and ages too.
This has an influence on the historic events on Earth.
The Solar year we are going through began approximately 21.610 BC, with the age of Capricornia.

The first prototypes that were created were the ones we know as Lemurians,
which I call Iomiom.
Iomiom belonged to the whole Pacific, it´s a race that created Lemuria how we know it today, well how some know it.
After many historical problems, Altlantida started to develop in the Atlantic,
which I call since I was small as Gefislion.

This country extended itself through the whole Atlantic Ocean
and created on the warm part of the planet loads of civilizations or colonies
which helped to organize the planet, to keep it in the direction of the Cosmic Plan.

How did some civilizations begin to write with complexity over night?
How after only 1000 years of human civilization the Egyptians began
to build monuments so spectacularly calculated and designed from mathematics?
How only in 10 years so many gods to worship were created?
Why the pyramids that are all over the world, in America and Japan inclusive,
are very similar to the Egyptian ones, if in theory they did not go past the Red Sea and the Mediterranean?
Why has the sphinx a degradation of over 9000 years, when Egyptologists say it was built only 5000 years ago?

All these civilizations that went from 13.000 to 6.000 BC,
tried to apply a system of terrestrial balance and human information,
this is how the whole plan of building the pyramids and old temples,
and today there are only a few remainders left, began.
Which are thought to be tombs, and were never tombs.

The first civilizations, such as Lemuria, Between Ice, Atlantida, Mayas, Doors of the Sun
are the ones from which many other civilizations were created in 10.000 BC.
These leaded to a period of confusion which created in 3000 BC the history we know today.

The first thing I notice above all else is this, he makes a lot of claims and backs it up with nothing. He provides no references or data sources for these claims. He simply states them as fact, which means he is asking us to accept them as 'belief'.
The second thing I notice is the general high level of production value of the video, and the tone used in his speech. He is beguiling and approachable, and his tempo is disarming. The voice overs are authoritative/assertive, so without critical thinking they are easy to swallow as 'facts'.

As to what he says, despite the possible language differences I'm pretty sure its just 'word salad'. Nice soothing ideas delivered in such a way to reassure and calm, with no substance to them at all.

eduardova said:

What would you say to even just the few words of his below?

Why did they do it? It was not a random event,
it´s not that humans were made by extraterrestrial and not from God, like some people say,
but the Divine Plan from the Angelic Level are in contact with the Beings from 9th dimension,
who are also extraterrestrial, and they pass over the Angelic Plans to the physical worlds
through Beings who are connected through the spiritual world.
And they follow the Plan according to the needs of the Cosmology.

How do his words make you feel??
To me its kind of like being spoon fed sugar, its nice not to have to think and it feels really warm and fuzzy and happy. It also gives you a buzz! But it'll rot your teeth, cause hormonal imbalances and eventually serious disease.

Hi eduardova !

It's not like information is not out there on these subjects and it does not take very much imagination to come up with some sort of reflection in a form of some story or a concept.

eduardova said:

What information ? Mind to share ?

eduardova said:

Sure, why not ? It's not like people in general are fully awake & aware about what they are really doing. We are all asleep. And as long as one is a asleep, one is vulnerable & a potential agent. And for god knows what 3d, 4d... you name it :)

Hello and welcome to the forum eduardova :)

agni said:
eduardova said:

Sure, why not ? It's not like people in general are fully awake & aware about what they are really doing. We are all asleep. And as long as one is a asleep, one is vulnerable & a potential agent. And for god knows what 3d, 4d... you name it :)

I don't think age has anything to do with whether an individual manipulates others or is used to manipulate others. Psychopaths/sociopaths/pathocrats come in all shapes and sizes, all ages and genders.

I agree with a lot of what Red Fox said. This person says everything like it's a fact but gives no data to back up any of his claims and it all sounds like mumbo jumbo to me...
Also, the title "Indigo Child" initially set off some alarms for me. Here is a thread that delevs into the topic of "Indigo Children" and their relation to psychopathy.

Laura said:
Some researchers think that psychopathy is the result of some attachment or bonding difficulty as an infant. Dr. Hare has turned the idea around, after all his years digging into the background of psychopaths. He says:

In some children the very failure to bond is a symptom of psychopathy. It is likely that these children lack the capacity to bond readily, and that their lack of attachment is largely the result, not the cause, of psychopathy. [Hare]
In other words: they are born that way and you can't fix them.

To many people, the idea of a child psychopath is almost unthinkable. But the fact is, true psychopaths are born, not made. Oh, indeed, there is the psychopath that is "made," but they are generally different from the born psychopath in a number of ways.

The fact is, clinical research clearly demonstrates that psychopathy does not spring unannounced into existence in adulthood. The symptoms reveal themselves in early life. It seems to be true that parents of psychopaths KNOW something is dreadfully wrong even before the child starts school. Such children are stubbornly immune to socializing pressures. They are "different" from other children in inexplicable ways. They are more "difficult," or "willful," or aggressive, or hard to "relate to." They are difficult to get close to, cold and distant and self-sufficient.

One mother said: "We were never able to get close to her even as an infant. She was always trying to have her own way, whether by being sweet, or by having a tantrum. She can put on a sweet and contrite act..."

The fact is: childhood psychopathy is a stark reality, and failing to recognize it can lead to years of vain attempts to discover what is wrong with a child, and the parent blaming themselves. Hare writes:

As the signs of social breakdown grow more insistent, we no longer have the luxury of ignoring the presence of psychopathy in certain children. Half a century ago Hervey Cleckley and Robert Lindner warned us that our failure to acknowledge the psychopaths among us had already triggered a social crisis. Today our social institutions - our schools, courts, mental health clinics - confront the crisis every day in a thousand ways, and the blindfold against the reality of psychopathy is still in place.[...]

The last decade has seen the emergence of an inescapable and terrifying reality: a dramatic surge of juvenile crime that threatens to overwhelm our social institutions. [...] Children under the age of ten who are capable of the sort of mindless violence that once was reserved for hardened adult criminals. [...] At this writing, a small town in a western state is frantically searching for ways to deal with a nine-year-old who allegedly rapes and molests other children at knife point. He is too young to be charged and cannot be taken into care because "such action may only be taken when the child is in danger, not his victims," according to a child protection official. [Hare]
Why does it seem that we have a veritable epidemic of psychopaths? Sociobiologists are suggesting that increasing psychopathy is an expression of a particular genetically based reproductive strategy. Simply put, most people have a couple of children and devote a lot of time and effort to their care. Psychopaths systematically mate with and abandon large numbers of women. They waste little of their energy raising children, and in this way, psychopathic genes are being propagated like wildfire. The sociobiologists aren't saying that the sexual behavior of people is consciously directed, only that "nature" has made them a certain way so that it will happen effectively.

The behavior of female psychopaths reflects the same strategy. "I can always have another," one female psychopath coldly replied when questioned about an incident in which her two-year-old daughter was beaten to death by one of her many lovers. When asked why she would want to have another child, (two had been taken into protective custody), she said "I love children." Again we see that the expressed emotion is in contradiction to the behavior.

Cheating skills seem to have an adaptive value in our society. The fact is: psychopaths often end up on the top of the heap.

At the present time, there is something very scary going on in the metaphysical community: talk about the so-called "Indigo Children." One of the chief promoters of this idea, Wendy Chapman, writes:

Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and most of those who are 8 years old or younger. They are different. They have very unique characteristics that set them apart from previous generations of children. [...]

These are the children who are often rebellious to authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes physically sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and often metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often labeled ADD, either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous, and are wise beyond their years. Does this sound like yourself or your child?

Indigos have come into this world with difficult challenges to overcome. Their extreme levels of sensitivity are hard to understand and appreciate by parents who don't share this trait. Their giftedness is unusual in such high numbers. Their nonconformity to systems and to discipline will make it difficult to get through their childhood years and perhaps even their adult years. It is also what will help them accomplish big goals such as changing the educational system, for instance. Being an Indigo won't be easy for any of them, but it foretells a mission. The Indigo Children are the ones who have come to raise the vibration of our planet! These are the primary ones who will bring us the enlightenment to ascend.
Sounds like a severe case of denial and wishful thinking, in my opinion. But, as we already understand the psychological reality is merely a tool for the [Control System] Reality, I suspect that the reader already has jumped ahead of me here and realizes what a big snow-job this "indigo children" deal is. Ms. Chapman has kindly provided a check-list to determine an "indigo child." After learning what we have about psychopaths, let's have a look at her list:

Have strong self esteem, connection to source
Know they belong here until they are told otherwise
Have an obvious sense of self
Have difficulty with discipline and authority
Refuse to follow orders or directions
Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience
Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
Are mostly nonconformists
Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
Are rather creative
Are easily distractible, can do many things at once
Display strong intuition
Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
Develop abstract thinking very young
Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
Need our support to discover themselves
Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
What we see above is a list that includes certain definitely psychopathic behaviors along with behaviors of gifted children. We have to wonder at the attempt to weave the two together.

Where did this idea of "Indigo Children" come from? The phrase, "Indigo child" was coined by Nancy Ann Tappe in her book Understanding Your Life Through Color (1982) and refers to the color in these children's aura. Ms. Tappe was interviewed by Jan Tober for her book The Indigo Children (1999) and said: "These young children - every one of them I've seen thus far who kill their schoolmates or parents - have been Indigos."

That didn't stop Tober from writing her book and declaring that these children are "Spiritual Masters, beings full of wisdom, here to teach us a new way of being." The way the followers of the idea justify the fact that "not all Indigo children are filled with unconditional love, tolerance and non-judgment," is by declaring that they require "special" treatment and handling with kid gloves because they are so special and delicate and sensitive.

In a pig's eye. They are psychopaths and they are here for an altogether different reason. And somehow, someone or something is trying to make sure that its offspring are well cared for, and that a lot of psychopaths grow up without being identified as what they are.

Nevertheless, there is no explaining the extremes that "true believers" will go to in order to find excuses for inexcusable things. Elizabeth Kirby, a businesswoman in southern California, who has "studied and practiced metaphysics for the last 21 years," writes:

In hearing about the school shootings, I knew Indigo children were pulling the triggers. The Columbine High School shooting was so horrific it caught everyone's attention. At the time my eldest daughter said to me, "Because they (Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold) were Indigos they wanted to do it, so they just did it. No remorse, no guilt, they just went ahead and shot all those people because they wanted to and felt they needed to." Indigo children don't have guilt to keep them in check and because they balk at authority they don't believe they have to follow the rules.

Writers in mainstream America like Jonathan Kellerman are lumping the Indigo school shooters with the psychopaths; the dark entities who are bullies, con-men, stalkers, victimizers, serial killers and those who kill for thrills. I don't believe these Indigo children who have taken weapons to school to harm other children are psychopaths. They have been bullied and teased and have an avenger attitude seeking justice for injuries inflicted on them. They aren't killing just for the thrill of killing. These kids know changes have to be made within the school system and they chose violence to make their statement, to give us a wake up call. Some of these metaphysical Indigo children are not hesitant about using violence to bring about change, and to bring us to enlightenment.

Indigo violence is here and it will continue, at least with this present generation of Indigo children. We are seeing with the current Indigo violence how the school system needs to be changed and how imperative it is to address the issues of bullying and intimidation in school. As the Indigo children grow to adulthood, their agendas will move out of the school system into our other systems, our social, political and judicial systems for example. Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is an Indigo.
Amazing, huh? Did you catch the remark: "Some of these metaphysical Indigo children are not hesitant about using violence to bring about change, and to bring us to enlightenment."

Don't we find that just a tiny bit contradictory? Aren't we stretching a bit? How about diving straight into denial?

At the present moment in history, the appeal of the psychopath has never been greater. Movies about psychopaths are all the rage. Hare asks "Why? What accounts for the terrific power that the personality without conscience has over our collective imagination? One theorist proposes that people who admire, believe, or identify with psychopaths, are partly psychopathic themselves. By interacting with a psychopath, even peripherally, they are able to voyeuristically enjoy an inner state not dominated by the constraints of morality. Such people are enabled to enjoy aggressive and sexual pleasures at no cost.

For normal people, such movies may serve to remind them of the danger and destructiveness of the psychopath. They will shiver with the sense of something cold and dark having breathed on their neck. For others, people with poorly developed inner selves, such movies and glorification of psychopathic behavior only serves as a role model for serious acts of violence and predation against others.

The only difference that family background seems to make is how the psychopath expresses himself. A psychopath who grows up in a stable family and has access to positive social and educational resources might become a white-collar criminal, or perhaps a somewhat shady entrepreneur, politician, lawyer, judge, or other professional. Another individual with the same traits, and a deprived background might become a common con-artist, a drifter, mercenary, or violent criminal.

The point is, social factors and parenting practices only shape the expression of the disorder, but have no effect on the individual's inability to feel empathy or to develop a conscience.

Fwiw

Hi all, i would like to share this words that i wrote some time ago answering someone who ask me about this guy Matias Stefano, it was origainally writen in spanish (my native lenguage)
and i would like to share it as such, and also a goolge translate, which is not so good but understandable.

my 2 cents on the subject:

Spanish Version:

En esencia su mensaje parece ser muy consistente y su versión muy clara y acertada en la mayoría de los temas.
Tal vez sea por falta de profundidad del documental, pero me pareció que ignora ciertos hechos importantes y fundamentales de la experiencia como humanos.

Déjame explicarte un poco a que me refiero...
Desde una perspectiva universal infinitamente amplia e infinita (valga la redundancia), el bien y el mal no existen, son una ilusión como todo lo demás. Así que no hay malos ni buenos, todo es todo, que es uno! Entender tal perspectiva desde una manifestación humana, es muy limitada, sin embargo a medida que evolucionamos nos vamos acercando paso a paso a esa universalidad que es el "fin" de la ilusión y del gran gran ciclo.

Como humanos, en esta manifestación física, mental, emocional y espiritual en la cual nos encontramos, experimentando y aprendiendo que significa ser y estar, en esta ilusión, es importante reconocer la ilusión y vivirla plenamente. Lo que quiero decir es... que desde nuestra perspectiva el mal y el bien si existen y son tan reales como el dedo indice de tu mano izquierda, míralo en este momento y te aconsejo que lo muerdas un poco fuerte (ojo no te lo vallas arrancar ;-)) y veras que lo vas a sentir, lo necesitas, es real porque necesitas que sea real, para aprender y experimentar que significa tener un dedo indice en tu mano izquierda, tal vez mas adelante no lo necesites, pero ahora si!!!

La existencia es como una obra de teatro, o de cine, y has decidió participar en esta obra, porque tu eres la obra, eres el guionista y el actor, el escenario, y la decoración. Lo eres TODO!!!... Ya "cumpliste" tu parte como escenario y decoración "anteriormente" ahora estas interpretando el papel de actor, y como tal tienes que hacer un buen papel siguiendo el guion que tu misma escribiste y/o estas escribiendo y/o vas a escribir.

Lo que quiero decir es dejando ya de lado las metáforas, el mal, y el bien existen. En este momento, en esta vida, en esta tierra, vivimos en un mundo de "oscuridad" y estamos alineados con la "oscuridad" y estamos experimentando esta "oscuridad" y es importante que lo hagamos.
La pregunta es.... ya que lo experimentamos.... sabemos que es realmente la oscuridad??? queremos seguir nuestro papel siguiente desde la oscuridad???
La única forma de aprender que es la oscuridad, es enfrentándola y viviendola.
Si la ignoramos, pensando que todo es bonito, todo es divino, y todo es de color índigo y "yo creo mi propia realidad".... estamos ignorando nuestra realidad, y tal ignorancia nos llevara a repetir la lección hasta que sea aprendida!

Lo que digo es... de lo que escuche de Matias De Stefano, el ignora esta realidad, o al menos no le da la importancia necesaria a este punto.
Como humanos Aqui y Ahora esta es nuestra mayor lección y si la ignoramos, por ignorancia.... tendremos que repetir de nuevo la lección hasta que sea aprendida.... si la ignoramos por elección quiere decir que ya aprendimos la lección y estamos de acuerdo con ella y seguiremos por ese mismo camino.
La otra opción es que aprendemos la lección pero elegimos seguir por otro camino....

English Version translated on google:

In essence the message seems to be very consistent and very clear and accurate version in most subjects.
Maybe it's lack of depth in the documentary, but I thought he ignores certain important and fundamental facts of human experience.

Let me explain a bit what I mean ...
From a universal perspective and infinite infinitely large (pun intended), good and evil do not exist, they are an illusion like everything else. So there is no bad or good, everything is everything, one! To understand this perspective from a human manifestation is very limited, however as we evolve we move step by step to the universality that is the "end" of illusion and the great grand cycle.

As humans, this physical manifestation, mental, emotional and spiritual in which we are, experiencing and learning what means to be human, in this fantasy, it is important to recognize the illusion and live it fully. What I mean is ... that from our perspective, the good and evil do exist and are as real as the index finger of your left hand, look at this time and I advise you to bite it a bit strong and see that you're going to feel it, you need it, is real because you need to be real, to learn and experience what means to have an index finger in your left hand, you may not need it later, but now you do!

Existence is like a play or film, and we have decided to participate in this work, because we're the work, we're the writer and the actors, the setting, and decor. We are ALL !!!... And we already play our part as a setting and decoration "before" now we're playing the role of actor, and as such have to do a good job following the script we wrote ourselfs and / or are writing and / or going to write.

What I mean leaving and metaphors aside, evil and good exist. At this point, in this life, this earth, we live in a world of "darkness" and we are aligned with the "darkness" and we are experiencing the "dark" and it is important to do so.
The question is .... as we experience it ....do we know what really darkness is?? we want to continue our role following the darkness??
The only way to learn what darkness is, is by facing it and living it.
If we ignore it, thinking that everything is beautiful, everything is divine, and all color is indigo and "I create my own reality ".... we are ignoring our reality, and such ignorance will lead us to repeat the lesson until it is learned!

What I'm saying is ... from what I heard from Matias De Stefano, he is ignoring that reality, or at least does not give the necessary importance to this point.
As humans here and now this is our greatest lesson and if we ignore it, by ignorance .... we have to repeat the lesson again and again until it is learned .... if we ignore by choice that means that we learned the lesson and we agree with it and continue along the same path darkness.
The other option is that we learn the lesson but chose to follow another path ....

So yes, i think this Martias Stefano, it's spreading Disinformation, and has a mumbo jumbo new age agenda!

Hi all,

This thread is a bit old, but because today about 6 people not connected among them have told me the name of this guy, I thought that it was too much coincidence to dismiss it without checking a bit about it.

It is the first time I heard of Matias de Stefano, and seeing the initial post on this thread it looks also not really worth it, but I ask anyway, has anyone heard, read or listen to whatever he maybe teaching and it is worth it to do so? The search function returned only this unique post, so it seems it has not been discussed here too much either.

Edit: saw that there was more posts about it, sorry. In any case, seems it is not really worth it to follow as per comments here?

Hi David. Tell all this to those people if you like:

We can know from Gurdjieff's work that man is mechanical and he can live his life largely unconscious. We can know from Dr. Gabor Mate's work that people engage with addictive drugs to numb their pain centers. We can know from Laura's wave chapter on addiction that people can do drugs and run their programs with no idea at all what is driving them and with no realization of how numbed they have become to themselves and the world around them. We can know from the material in the Cognitive Science Threads that we mostly have no idea of how we think and to what extent we are not so smart as we think we are.

This represents the general conditions of people that de Stefano is addressing.

Now when you throw in the idea from the old Sophist, Gorgias, that man generally has no knowledge of nature sub specie aeternitatis (viewed in relation to the eternal) and our grasp of reality is always mediated by discursive interpretations (narratives), we can see that this, in turn, implies that, for most people, truth cannot be separated from human interests and power claims, so it'd be wise to find out more about someone before granting them credibility.

Also...

[quote author=The Sophists (Ancient Greek)]
The effect of logos upon the condition of the soul is comparable to the power of drugs over the nature of bodies. For just as different drugs dispel different secretions from the body, and some bring an end to disease and others to life, so also in the case of logoi, some distress, others delight, some cause fear, others make hearers bold, and some drug and bewitch the soul with a kind of evil persuasion...
_http://www.iep.utm.edu/sophists/[/quote]

Now, as the last ingredient, when you throw "information asymetry" as relates to COINTELPRO into the pot, we can surely suspect that, even if we can't know what of his words may be true or not, it's a pretty good bet that the reason he's telling it like he's doing, is to try and get the upper hand on someone, OSIT.

Personally, I'd stick to Laura's writings due to quality of research and presentation rather than that simple, authoritative delivery. So far, her work just makes so damn much sense to me! And she's right here to ask questions of. :)

But I don't know everything, so, FWIW.

---------------------------------------------
Edited to correct link and other stuff

After reading the text above, what seems obvious is not just that the guy makes a whole lot of statements with nothing to back them up, but nothing that he says is of any practical value whatsoever.

He strikes me as a wannabe guru looking for devotees.

Buddy said:
Hi David. Tell all this to those people if you like:

We can know from Gurdjieff's work that man is mechanical and he can live his life largely unconscious. We can know from Dr. Gabor Mate's work that people engage with addictive drugs to numb their pain centers. We can know from Laura's wave chapter on addiction that people can do drugs and run their programs with no idea at all what is driving them and with no realization of how numbed they have become to themselves and the world around them. We can know from the material in the Cognitive Science Threads that we mostly have no idea of how we think and to what extent we are not so smart as we think we are.

This represents the general conditions of people that de Stefano is addressing.

Now when you throw in the idea from the old Sophist, Gorgias, that man generally has no knowledge of nature sub specie aeternitatis (viewed in relation to the eternal) and our grasp of reality is always mediated by discursive interpretations (narratives), we can see that this, in turn, implies that, for most people, truth cannot be separated from human interests and power claims, so it'd be wise to find out more about someone before granting them credibility.

Also...

[quote author=The Sophists (Ancient Greek)]
The effect of logos upon the condition of the soul is comparable to the power of drugs over the nature of bodies. For just as different drugs dispel different secretions from the body, and some bring an end to disease and others to life, so also in the case of logoi, some distress, others delight, some cause fear, others make hearers bold, and some drug and bewitch the soul with a kind of evil persuasion...
_http://www.iep.utm.edu/sophists/

Now, as the last ingredient, when you throw "information asymetry" as relates to COINTELPRO into the pot, we can surely suspect that, even if we can't know what of his words may be true or not, it's a pretty good bet that the reason he's telling it like he's doing, is to try and get the upper hand on someone, OSIT.

Personally, I'd stick to Laura's writings due to quality of research and presentation rather than that simple, authoritative delivery. So far, her work just makes so damn much sense to me! And she's right here to ask questions of. :)

But I don't know everything, so, FWIW.

---------------------------------------------
Edited to correct link and other stuff
[/quote]

thank you Buddy, perfectly explained! Won't tell anything, not in the mood of telling others what to listen or do, but useful for myself to learn about him.

Back
Top Bottom