Matter Sucked in by Black Holes May Travel into the Future

Scientists are expected to unveil on Wednesday the first-ever photograph of a black hole, a breakthrough in astrophysics providing insight into celestial monsters with gravitational fields so intense no matter or light can escape.

In astrophysics milestone, first photo of black hole expected
FILE PHOTO: A supermassive black hole with millions to billions times the mass of our sun is seen in an undated NASA artist's concept illustration. REUTERS/NASA/JPL-Caltech/Handout/File Photo

The U.S. National Science Foundation has scheduled a news conference in Washington to announce a “groundbreaking result from the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) project,” an international partnership formed in 2012 to try to directly observe the immediate environment of a black hole.

Simultaneous news conferences are scheduled in Brussels, Santiago, Shanghai, Taipei and Tokyo.

A black hole’s event horizon, one of the most violent places in the universe, is the point of no return beyond which anything - stars, planets, gas, dust, all forms of electromagnetic radiation including light - gets sucked in irretrievably.

While scientists involved in the research declined to disclose the findings ahead of the formal announcement, they are clear about their goals.

“It’s a visionary project to take the first photograph of a black hole. We are a collaboration of over 200 people internationally,” astrophysicist Sheperd Doeleman, director of the Event Horizon Telescope at the Center for Astrophysics, Harvard & Smithsonian, said at a March event in Texas.

The news conference is scheduled for 9 a.m. (1300 GMT) on Wednesday.

The research will put to the test a scientific pillar - physicist Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity, according to University of Arizona astrophysicist Dimitrios Psaltis, project scientist for the Event Horizon Telescope. That theory, put forward in 1915, was intended to explain the laws of gravity and their relation to other natural forces.

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLES

The researchers targeted two supermassive black holes.

The first - called Sagittarius A* - is situated at the center of our own Milky Way galaxy,
possessing 4 million times the mass of our sun and located 26,000 light years from Earth. A light year is the distance light travels in a year, 5.9 trillion miles (9.5 trillion km).

The second - called M87 - resides at the center of the neighboring Virgo A galaxy, boasting a mass 3.5 billion times that of the sun and located 54 million light-years away from Earth. Streaming away from M87 at nearly the speed of light is a humongous jet of subatomic particles.
Black holes, coming in a variety of sizes, are extraordinarily dense entities formed when very massive stars collapse at the end of their life cycle. Supermassive black holes are the largest kind, devouring matter and radiation and perhaps merging with other black holes.

Psaltis described a black hole as “an extreme warp in spacetime,” a term referring to the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time joined into a single four-dimensional continuum.

Doeleman said the project’s researchers obtained the first data in April 2017 from a global network of telescopes. The telescopes that collected that initial data are located in the U.S. states of Arizona and Hawaii as well as Mexico, Chile, Spain and Antarctica. Since then, telescopes in France and Greenland have been added to the network.

The scientists also will be trying to detect for the first time the dynamics near the black hole as matter orbits at near light speeds before being swallowed into oblivion.

The fact that black holes do not allow light to escape makes viewing them difficult. The scientists will be looking for a ring of light - radiation and matter circling at tremendous speed at the edge of the event horizon - around a region of darkness representing the actual black hole. This is known as the black hole’s shadow or silhouette.

Einstein’s theory, if correct, should allow for an extremely accurate prediction of the size and shape of a black hole.

“The shape of the shadow will be almost a perfect circle in Einstein’s theory,” Psaltis said. “If we find it to be different than what the theory predicts, then we go back to square one and we say, ‘Clearly, something is not exactly right.’”

First image of a black hole captured: astronomers - Xinhua | English.news.cn
CHINA-SHANGHAI-EHT-FIRST IMAGE OF A BLACK HOLE (CN)

Photo provided by the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) shows the first image of a black hole. (Xinhua/EHT)

CHINA-SHANGHAI-BLACK HOLE (CN)

Shen Zhiqiang, head of Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SAO), presides over a press conference to release the first-ever image of a supermassive black hole at the heart of the distant galaxy M87, in east China's Shanghai, April 10, 2019.The image of the black hole, based on observations through the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), a planet-scale array of eight ground-based radio telescopes forged through international collaboration, was unveiled in coordinated press conferences across the globe at around 9:00 p.m. (Beijing time) on Wednesday. The landmark result offers scientists a new way to study the most extreme objects in the universe predicted by Albert Einstein's general relativity. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

CHINA-SHANGHAI-BLACK HOLE (CN)

Shanghai Astronomical Observatory (SAO) holds a press conference to release the first-ever image of a supermassive black hole at the heart of the distant galaxy M87, in east China's Shanghai, April 10, 2019. The image of the black hole, based on observations through the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), a planet-scale array of eight ground-based radio telescopes forged through international collaboration, was unveiled in coordinated press conferences across the globe at around 9:00 p.m. (Beijing time) on Wednesday. The landmark result offers scientists a new way to study the most extreme objects in the universe predicted by Albert Einstein's general relativity. (Xinhua/Fang Zhe)

The Jets From This Massive Blazar (Black Hole M87) Move at 20x Speed of Light

Or rather why we percieve that its 20x speed of light when its actually 0.995% the speed of light.
Because its AIMED AT US :grad:

Neat ... really neat stuff ... to observe. I don't think I have the capacity to understand Black Holes and all that it represents in respect to "the Heaven's", so to speak but I sense, in it's own way - it affects the Earth and maybe the gravitational pull? Outer space is kind of a mix bag of sorts - with the Planets doing their own thing but our Planet is interconnected and I would imagine, all of the above affects life on Earth, to some degree or another?

In the video, at the (4:55 min.) mark that gives a demonstration of the Blazar's light rays projected onto the Planet, is just plain scary!
Questions that come to mind include ... If the rays are powerful enough to effect our Planet's magnetic field or the air streams around our Planet, affecting weather?

Considering it's a Black Hole, wonder if it could help us out ... by sucking up all the space trash and surveillance satellites distorting the view of our Planet? :bacon: It would be instrumental in meeting demands of Climate Change and "keeping it GREEN"!

Neat ... really neat stuff ... to observe. I don't think I have the capacity to understand Black Holes and all that it represents in respect to "the Heaven's", so to speak but I sense, in it's own way - it affects the Earth and maybe the gravitational pull? Outer space is kind of a mix bag of sorts - with the Planets doing their own thing but our Planet is interconnected and I would imagine, all of the above affects life on Earth, to some degree or another?

In the video, at the (4:55 min.) mark that gives a demonstration of the Blazar's light rays projected onto the Planet, is just plain scary!
Questions that come to mind include ... If the rays are powerful enough to effect our Planet's magnetic field or the air streams around our Planet, affecting weather?

Considering it's a Black Hole, wonder if it could help us out ... by sucking up all the space trash and surveillance satellites distorting the view of our Planet? :bacon: It would be instrumental in meeting demands of Climate Change and "keeping it GREEN"!
Indeed very fascinating stuff! My mind got expanded three times after just that one vid.
I too cant pretend I know the physics or am that deep into cosmology but as you I have an immediate light bulb moment and further questions :-D I agree its all interconnected and to me it is all one huge organism. So my questions and conclusions come from that perspective too.

As you mention, these powerfull rays of cosmic energy surely have some kind of effect on our galaxy, maybe even our planet.
And when I watched it and heard what was being said I pictured black holes as tubes for sucking in or blowing out.
So you struck the nail on the head with your comment that a black hole could act as a vacuum cleaner. And I think that is the case. And this blazar is maybe turned on to blow out a lot of some sort of radiation that is beaming down on us. Since our Earth is having a hard time and many of us are seeing that something must be done, but are at the same time "powerless" in the face of rich corps. and military and parasitic politicians and their crazy handlers, we are seeing what a divine intervention might look like. Crazy as it seems I find it logical once we have a holistic perspective in which everything is connected and communicating instantly on a quantum level.

And who says that some really small black holes couldnt materialize around the Earth JUST to suck up the un-necessary technology that is probably also adding to the Earth's problems with magnetic pole shift and magnetic field we are seeing, nevermind the Sun and its cycles lollz. S0 said its at 75% and there are supposedly ozone holes that should have been closed by now.

@angelburst29
Re: Black holes as tubes (from my previous post).
I just spotted a piece of cool news on s0. A team of Spanish astro-physicists had a groundbreaking discovery a week ago. Via analysis of asteroseismic lightcurves. Our Universe is a DIPOLE UNIVERSE! Our whole Universe has a sort of a flow. Everything is suposedly moving in one direction.

This makes me think 🤔 If black holes act like tubes/passageways and our galaxy can be viewed as a cell inside a super-cell (our universe). So we are the like "the blood" of a larger universe - the Organism (Multiverse). And we are travelling through a cosmic vein on our way to... ???.... hahahah.. where? Wild thought indeed. 🤯

Imagine... our whole Universe to go through a black hole.
This poses a question "what for"?
And what happens if/when we get to that massive black hole? Do we just exit on the other side or we get the re-cycling treatment?
10 times as wild as what I said above hahaha. My head is spinning! 🥴

Black holes may not have singularities at their center. Instead, the matter they suck in may be spit out across the universe at some time in the future, a new theory suggests :
Matter Sucked in by Black Holes May Travel into the Future, Get Spit Back Out

This new paradigm shift in Astrophysics would mean that Black Holes (not just them lolz) have to get a better definition to explain them.
@Esote Maybe your initial post will help create some new theory where we maybe learn how to travel through black holes.
Seems like some of the SF I/we have been reading and watching is becoming reality :wizard:

Since our Earth is having a hard time and many of us are seeing that something must be done, but are at the same time "powerless" in the face of rich corps. and military and parasitic politicians and their crazy handlers, we are seeing what a divine intervention might look like. Crazy as it seems I find it logical once we have a holistic perspective in which everything is connected and communicating instantly on a quantum level.

The first - called Sagittarius A* - is situated at the center of our own Milky Way galaxy, possessing 4 million times the mass of our sun and located 26,000 light years from Earth. A light year is the distance light travels in a year, 5.9 trillion miles (9.5 trillion km).

The second - called M87 - resides at the center of the neighboring Virgo A galaxy, boasting a mass 3.5 billion times that of the sun and located 54 million light-years away from Earth. Streaming away from M87 at nearly the speed of light is a humongous jet of subatomic particles.

The Jets From This Massive Blazar (Black Hole M87) Move at 20x Speed of Light

Crazy thought (with the understanding - I can't grasp Physic's or "quantum" anything) ...

What if these powerful rays of cosmic energy penetrating the Earth's surface from that Black Hole (M87) is "the actual catalyst" in altering our Human DNA?

Would the PTB and their elite surrogates ... PANIC and create a PAN-DEM(ON)IC - in the name of a "CORONA-virus" then administer orders to close Borders, Airspace and all forms of transportation, and enforce strict "shelter in place - home quarantine's" to limit outside exposure to the incoming cosmic ray's? Kids must stay - inside?

Healthcare workers take a swab sample of a commuter-train worker during a test amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in Bogor, West Java province, Indonesia, April 27, 2020 in this photo taken by Antara Foto.  Antara Foto/Arif Firmansyah/ via REUTERS
FILE PHOTO: A chinese student living in Thailand wears a protective suit as a measure of protection against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) at the Suvarnabhumi Airport before boarding a repatriation flight, in Bangkok, Thailand, April 21, 2020. REUTERS/Jorge Silva
A municipal police officer wearing protective face mask stands guard at  Forville market,  as a lockdown is imposed to slow the rate of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Cannes, France, April 25, 2020.    REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

The testing (test kits) isn't to detect - if you have the virus - but to detect a radiation count?

A medical worker conducts a simulation for a walk-in style polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), at a makeshift facility in Yokosuka, south of Tokyo, Japan, April 23, 2020. REUTERS/Issei Kato
FILE PHOTO: A man wears a face mask and a protective face shield as he checks a woman's temperature, to let her go inside the mall, following the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), after shopping malls and bazaars reopened in Tehran, Iran, April 20, 2020. WANA (West Asia News Agency)/Ali Khara via REUTERS

Yeah, I know - CRAZY!

What if these powerful rays of cosmic energy penetrating the Earth's surface from that Black Hole (M87) is "the actual catalyst" in altering our Human DNA?
Not only the radiation from M87! What about all the proteins that are now falling from desintegrated meteors! And what about all the volcanic ash that is now in our atmosphere! Volcanoes are spewing fresh clean minerals. Zeolite is known to have a good benefitial effect on health. And who knows what else is getting into the air.
Its like we are being "pushed" into a higher EVOLUTIONAL gear and thats why the PTBs are scared and doing all this illogical crap. I truly hope it will backfire in their ugly mugs and we wont have the Matrixed future.

Not only the radiation from M87! What about all the proteins that are now falling from desintegrated meteors! And what about all the volcanic ash that is now in our atmosphere! Volcanoes are spewing fresh clean minerals. Zeolite is known to have a good benefitial effect on health. And who knows what else is getting into the air.

Anything beneficial, I would imagine, is being counteracted by instruments of War (bombs, missiles, gases, radioactive material and laser technology)? If satellites can pick up on the smoke plumes and register the heat signatures, what is it doing to the atmosphere?

The Earth, being a living entity (with it's own Smart-chip bestowed upon it by the God's) periodically does "house cleaning". Could that explain the up-tick in flash flooding? What about all the massive forest fires lately, many started by lightning - is it Mother Nature's way of burning off chemicals in the atmosphere, not in balance with the native eco-systems?

Its like we are being "pushed" into a higher EVOLUTIONAL gear and that's why the PTBs are scared and doing all this illogical crap.
I truly hope it will backfire in their ugly mugs and we wont have the Matrixed future.

Ah, yes ... our powerful overlord's - the PTB. The one's who claim "they have planned years in advance, even Centuries" to bring about a glorious "One World Order"! Well ... they have finally ... "done-did-it"? What the Hell - kind of "ORDER" is this? Everything is so screwed up - no one knows what they are doing or why? Where is the "intelligent design" behind all of this? What about the age old claims about "out of chaos - comes order"? It would be a terrible shame - to let a good tragedy like this - go to waste? The stage is all your's!

The Earth, being a living entity (with it's own Smart-chip bestowed upon it by the God's) periodically does "house cleaning". If satellites can pick up on the smoke plumes and register the heat signatures, what is it doing to the atmosphere?

Ah, yes ... our powerful overlord's - the PTB. The one's who claim "they have planned years in advance, even Centuries" to bring about a glorious "One World Order"! Well ... they have finally ... "done-did-it"? What the Hell - kind of "ORDER" is this? Everything is so screwed up - no one knows what they are doing or why? Where is the "intelligent design" behind all of this? What about the age old claims about "out of chaos - comes order"? It would be a terrible shame - to let a good tragedy like this - go to waste? The stage is all your's!
If we think of the cometary "mechanism" as an autonomic cosmic immune response system then some other cosmic and Earth forces could be cleaning up our skies, land and sea too. And we wouldnt be notified about it by naSSa or our govts. I imagine the "all powerfull" PTBs (LOLZ) just try to do stuff and half of it backfires on them. For two reasons. Theyre STS and cant see past themselves and they rely on STUPID greedy humans. Do we need to describe the stupidity that is prevalent in majority of our race? ... The PTBs "D.Icke" narrative is mostly a show for sheeple, osit. To make them even more scared so that they dont even try to fight back. At this point Im more "afraid" of what these stupid humans want for the rest of us ... while its marketed and sold to us as progress! 🤢 Progress as most humans see it makes me wanna puke. 🤮

Good proof of that is even on this forum. You have people who claim theyre awake and are critical thinkers and that they dont want the 5G transhuman future yet they openly admit that they are working for people who are behind implementation of it. These are the ones that are consciously doing EVIL. They allow for their actions just to get a paycheck even when they know where it all leads? As if there are NO other options in life? They are weaklings in my eyes. A part of the problem, not the solution. And thats why I say they deserve all that they will get.

The 4D sts are another matter altogether. They are advanced but they cant work in 3D directly and they need us to do evil things with our own free will. That shows their weakness. And that is why knowledge is the best protection. So if we can re-member our true powers NO ONE will be able to "touch" us. And we can start performing miracles once we are healed and our vibration is raised. We can also call on God and the whole of Universe to help us in our evolution. And thats the only reason how I can stay optimistic in all this retarded crap we are made to swallow in 2020. Because we can be alone and STILL be stronger 💪 than anyone or anything that is out to get us.

We must keep our heads up @angelburst29 👊 ... and I think you know that as do I. 😺

The 4D sts are another matter altogether. They are advanced but they cant work in 3D directly and they need us to do evil things with our own free will. That shows their weakness.

And that is why knowledge is the best protection. So if we can re-member our true powers NO ONE will be able to "touch" us

And we can start performing miracles once we are healed and our vibration is raised. We can also call on God and the whole of Universe to help us in our evolution. And thats the only reason how I can stay optimistic in all this retarded crap we are made to swallow in 2020. Because we can be alone and STILL be stronger 💪 than anyone or anything that is out to get us.

We must keep our heads up ...

In my own quest for understanding, I sense that as individuals, we need to remember our own Divinity - the spark within our own Soul - the creative essence that seeks understanding and unity - with all things. Creation seeks "TRUTH" to progress forward in growth. Our Soul contains a tiny fragment, a seed, of a Universal Life Force that has perpetual movement. Those energies desire an exploratory path in search of other parts of it's existence, to better "know thy self" and expand. Like the curiosity of a child, we are given the spark to reach "within" to discover the creative Life Force, that can manifest movement outside of ourselves, Seeking "knowledge" provides the additional tools to expand our awareness of the environment around us. In our growth, we seek out other's to form "a Bond" - a unity of harmony - Universal Love.

The PTB and their surrogate minions, having forgotten "the Fall - lost of Soul" and separation from the God source, continue on a path of backward de-evolution - towards the fringes of atrophy and stillness - having forfeited the creative principle that nourishes all of creation. They will cease to exist in a unified form and will be absorbed back into primal matter. The select few, who pierce the veil of darkness and step forward into the light, have an opportunity to progress forward to eventually - be Blessed again with the spark of Soul Essence, all within Divine Time.

In the meantime, we can only forge ahead on our own Path with Destiny.

Heavenly Divine Father - "in unconditional Love" you created us - with unconditional Love-within-our-Heart's - we will return to your Divinely Holy and Sacred Essence.

Back
Top Bottom