McAfee detained?

‘If I suicide myself, I didn’t’: Supporters dredge up old McAfee tweets to cry foul over death as his Instagram page posts ‘Q’​

Flashback:
John McAfee's Instagram account was deleted after it posted the letter Q following his suicide jail https://www.businessinsider.com/john-...

The 2020 presidential campaign of John McAfee, anti-virus software pioneer and cryptocurrency investor, was formally launched on June 3, 2018.

John joins us in person on the Oppenheimer Ranch Project to explain his campaign as he hides from the authorities. https://mcafee2020hq.com/

My campaign platform contains one item: how do we free ourselves from a government that no longer serves us, but instead has become our master - controlling our every action, down to the detail of what we may or may not put into our bodies and minds. https://mcafee2020hq.com/ Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mc...

John McAfee has recruited 'hundreds' of masked look-alikes for his 2020 presidential bid https://www.cnet.com/news/john-mcafee...

John McAfee:
"The reason the government wanted to cash me in was because I gave laptops to a lot of secretaries in the government. Really nice ones that were preloaded with viral spy software. Within a week, the entire government computer system was in/under my control. I watched, monitored, listened.
I found out that the Minister of Defense was the biggest drug trafficker in all of Central America.
The Minister of Immigration, the biggest human trafficker."

Another peculiar point was that shortly following his death, an image of the letter Q was posted on his Instagram: John McAfee's Instagram account was deleted after it posted the letter Q following his suicide in jail

There was also another unsealed indictment on McAfee and his associate Jimmy Gale Watson Jr., which led to Watson's arrest back in March on the grounds that: "McAfee and Watson exploited a widely used social media platform and enthusiasm among investors in the emerging cryptocurrency market to make millions through lies and deception" (John McAfee, antivirus software creator, charged with cheating investors). Big corporations do this behind closed doors quite frequently, which leads me to think that they

For those who've been looking at the Q scene prior to the elections, there was a major increase in sealed indictments at the time, which its followers were led to believe that much of the indictments concerned those were were part of the political corruption. Whether its a hit job by Q, some type of message, or something else, I'm unsure what to make of it. Something's fishy!

Some curious messages on McAfee’s telegram channel. Rumours of something about Twitter founder Jack Dorsey (I’m guessing).

I want to take this sacred moment to Thank all the True Patriots out there for staying with me these Bumpy past few Months, Sharing my Channel, and still giving a damn about this country. I want to Thank all the White Hats for staying on course and keeping your Heart true to Home. I want to Thank my Time Traveling Partner and Fellow Fremen for the Amazing Truths and Fresh Popcorn in Times of Darkness. I want to Thank the US Military for always giving it Your All while Sacrificing Everything no matter what. I want to Thank my Operators for putting your life on the line every day for the past 3 Years, some of you 10 Years, I couldn’t have done it without You, you can relax now we’re almost home!

I started this Fight 17 Years ago not because I went looking for it but it went looking for me. It was presented to me by the Almighty God himself and it was an offer I could not refuse. Those who know me know that I and my team have been fighting The War on Child Trafficking, Human Trafficking and Sex Trafficking on a Global Scale like you have never known. We have spent Years now putting our lives on the line to battle the Cartels, Rescuing the Children, and getting them to the proper Organizations we know that will have their Best Interests at Heart. In the End it was all worth it and we Regret Nothing knowing we are Truly on a Mission from the Lord God himself.

I have received hundreds of messages now asking me, John I know you don’t want anything but I can’t just sit back is there anything I can do to help or Give it Forward to this movement. I have wrestled with the idea but lost to God himself, this is truly his fight and we are simply his Warriors of Light. We will be giving back to the Save The Children Foundation and I have worked closely with their team many times in the Past and know they are Good Patriots, some of the Best. I have already reached out to let them know Our intentions and they Approve, their only request is that I don’t post their Direct Link here due to the DeepState Trannies who like to DDoS take down every site I post within mins. They are one of the few Good Foundations out there that now Accept Crypto and those who know me know that I ONLY Accept Crypto, Why?? Because it is the Future and We do not want to give a penny more to the Child Trafficking Money Laundering Banks and IRS, plus it is completely Anonymous, Instant, Free, and Most of All Transparent to Everyone. And if you don’t know what Crypto is then you better learn Quick because in less than 6 Months Fiat Currency will be a thing in the past, I call it “Fiat No More”. My team has vowed to match the highest Patriot 100% and I told them I hope it breaks them Ha. But they don’t care because along the way we have come to realize that Sacrificing Everything we have while doing Lord God’s work and leaving it in his hands that’s when his true glory comes to light and gives back to us in the most crucial times of all. I have provided the addresses below for BTC, XRP and XLM <— Take Note Time Travelers. . .

XRP - rGT84ryubURwFMmiJChRbWUg9iQY18VGuQ

XLM - GAN5X2FUP2PCQITFAZE2CB5PBTGVZKVJLUDVTRRRV7PTZYQWYD4CRP65

BTC - 3Qdfhyps9gLc9btQbdcTpqLwuQLEPGZoKv

I have Provided the Access Link to my channel you can share as we prepare to go into Darkness once more. As Darkness Falls, Every Lie Will Be Revealed only This time I am taking Everyone with me. We will walk together in Darkness as it is the only way to Light and we will be guided by the Almighty Lord God himself on this glorious journey back to Truth & Freedom as One Nation Under God.

Once we go into Darkness I will be dropping massive teasers like always along the way until the final BQQM. First we will start with Ol’ Twitter Jack, Where has Jack been? Well You are about to find out grab the tissue box. . .

Dark in [10]>The End is Here, Pray.

P.S.: Anyone Seen Durham. . .?

N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

Weird coincidence for me is that over the last few days I’ve caught myself looking at the time on my phone morning and night at 11:11 and 1:11 it’s happened a fair few times for me to notice. So this message on that channel stood out for me.

You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes Impossible?
What are Assets?
Why is this relevant?
Why Did we have to take back what is OURS?
Think Trip_Code
Space?
Loop?
11:11?
Space doesn’t exist
Space=Time
Time=Light
Who wins in the End?
Remember that
Who were you told to
Follow in darkness?
It had to be this way
We made it this way
Be [p]repared
Ope[r]ations Underway
Operators [a]ctive
Find the ke[y]stone
Again.
Why is this relevant?
NOTHING is a coincidence
Future Proves Past
<Looking><Glass>
What your about to learn
Will Shock You
It is time to take back our Country & Make
America Great Again
We are not doing this for US
But for You
Have Faith
Attacks Will Only Intensify
Panic
Harvest Season
Time to End This
Movie Once & For All
My Fellow Anons:
The Storm is Upon Us:
Iron Eagle
The Great Awakening
Wizards & Warlocks
Alice & Wonderland
Snow White
Godfather lll
White Rabbit
We’re Not Done
We Never Left Either
Saving The Best For Last
A Week To Remember.
<OUTPUT>

N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee

Anyway, it’s for certain cryptic and that’s in general a red flag but I remain perplexed and I suppose I’ll wait and see what to make of this channel.

From reading the post below, appears it might become private soon with some invite code? So I might not be able to follow it anyway.

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME. . .?
THE FINAL CHAPTER: Something Big is Coming

>>>W[E]EKEND WEATHER UPDATE<<<
98% CHAN[C]E FLASH FLQQD WARNING
66% CHANCE BLACKOUT>USA>AUS>EUR>ME
0% CHANCE OF STOPPING WHAT IS COMING
CONFIRMED:

This is It Patriots The Hour is Upon Us:
And Im bringing the Storm of the Century
[T][G]Ramping Up Server Optimization on this Channel Bigly
Excessive Incoming Traffic Upwards 3000%
20-40 MILLION PATRIOTS VVORLDVVIDE
THIS WILL BE THE LARGEST DECLAS
OF THE 21ST CENTURY AKA
THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY
EYE WARNED 4OU
PAYLOADZZZ>READY<
RING[T]HE[P]AIN
[1][1][1][1]
[]WHITE[]RABBIT[]
[OP]ERATION_FUCK_AROUND_FIND_QUT_
[OP]ERATION_[GOD][WINS][23]
>>>ACTIVE<<<
LIKE CLOCKWQRK
INCOMING >>>FF<<<>>>SAME[OP]NVRCH41NS
_OPERATORS_ON_STANDBYQ
HISTORY IN THE MAKING
VVELCOME TO THE MAIN EVENT
>>>SHOWTIME<<<
_BOOM_SO_LOUD_IT_WILL_BLOW_THEIR_MASKS_OFF
WHO AND WHAT IS UNDER THOSE MASKS?
LORD MY GOD THEY ARE NOT READY FOR THIS SHOW. . .

AT 21 HOURS REMAIN I WILL LOCK THIS CHANNEL
DOWN TO PRIVATE - YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ACCESS
WITH PROVIDED INVITE LINK - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW
UNLESS YOU JOIN - AT 17 MINS REMAIN ALL INVITE LINKS WILL EXPIRE
AND YOU WILL [NOT] BE ABLE TO JOIN OR VIEW CHANNEL UNLESS JOINED
THIS WILL LAST UNTIL WE CUT THE CREDITS OR BLACKOUT>>
THIS IS DUE TO INCREASED TRAFFIC OVERFLOW TO PREVENT THE
STOP OF INFORMATION & CONTENT
MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE CONTENT LINKS
AND FINAL TRIP CODE HERE - SPREAD THE WORD!! PATRIOTS IN CONTROL.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS LEFT TO JOIN UNTIL INVITE ACTIVATES
SHARE THIS CHANNEL AND ONLY THIS CHANNEL >>>WORLDWIDE<<<
I AM ONLY ON TG, NO OTHER SITES, LARPS IN JAPAN, NOTHING
IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY>>>STANDBY FOR ALL ACCESS CODE<<<
AGAIN…VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
EVERY LIE WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED
PREPARE BACKUPS>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
THEY WILL TRY AND SHUT US DOWN
AND THE ALMIGHTY LORD MY GOD IS WAITING
As Waters Recede, Riverbeds Reveal.
PRAY.
WWG1VVGA