Media attacking Muslim's...... again!

timmale

The Force is Strong With This One
Check out this poor excuse for an interview aired lastnight on Australia TV, the host Tracy Grimshaw is just out to attack the guest (Muslim leader Wassim Doureihi).

I was shocked when I seen it air lastnight, I think i will write a complaint to Channel 9 (and no I am not Muslim, but this is not fair media coverage). Then to make things worst they webstream it and advertise it on banner ads on the popular chat client MSN Messenger!

Check out video online at:

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au/v.htm?g=bc89f38d-ff1d-450e-bd42-7ae3e39f226d&f=imbot_en-au&fg=copy

Comments very welcome!

I can't believe that woman with her manipulative suggestive questions. It is so obvious that she has an agenda to promote from the beggining of the interview. Another example of how twisting of one's words is done to spread propaganda, even in their face. Like the "wipe israel off the map" thing...

The Australian media is notorious for twisting and 'selling' stories, usually completely out of context. They tend to do this most, on what I'd call a 'Slow News Day' when they don't have anything to report so have to make something up. That's why I can't stand watching these pompous manipulative puppets. They do this all the time, so much so that it gets to be completely ludicrous. What can I say, that's their 'standards'.

Back
Top Bottom