Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Re: "Dialogue with 'Hidden Hand,' Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider"

Hi TranscendEverything,

Since it such a long article, would you provide a short summary of it's main points and tell us why you think it's worth reading?

Nicholas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Re: "Dialogue with 'Hidden Hand,' Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider"

This article is from 2008 about the entity the "Hidden Hand".

The subject has been discussed here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14369.0.html

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
The latest posts have been merged with the existing thread on the Hidden Hand subject.The search button is a friend ;)

TranscendEverything

The Force is Strong With This One
Menrva said:
Hi TranscendEverything,

Since it such a long article, would you provide a short summary of it's main points and tell us why you think it's worth reading?
Alleged Illuminati insider & member of the Lucifer social-memory complex has a surprisingly civil discussion with members of the resistance, so to speak. Primary point was to convey that the Lucifer social-memory complex was tasked with testing humanity by giving humans free will through the choice between "good" & "evil," creating many catalysts for polarization to positive harvest (which "Hidden Hand" says is how Lucifer ultimately wants humans to polarize) or negative harvest.

"Hidden Hand" claims that members of the Lucifer social-memory complex are required to stay on Earth and its astral planes as the top ranking members of the Illuminati, creating these catalysts of worldly evil, as they are forced to be negative so humans will hopefully have an impetus to be positive. "Hidden Hand" says that Lucifer as a social memory-complex is primarily positive & light based, but claims that it is necessary for them to play the "villain" towards humans in order to offer a true choice between "good" & "evil" as opposed to the infantile Edenic existence, with no real choices. "Hidden Hand" also claims that as twisted as all of this seems, it is ultimately a labor of love & service, & that they have as much difficulty performing these acts of "evil" as others may have stomaching them.

mkrnhr said:
The latest posts have been merged with the existing thread on the Hidden Hand subject.The search button is a friend ;)
Ah I performed a search before I posted that thread & only unrelated results showed up... I was surprised that there was apparently no previous discussion on it, which is clearly not the case.

Anyways, I appreciate the redirection.

Top Bottom