Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Thanks Psalehesost, will read immed. Funny my search didn't return that.

Mods please feel free to delete this thread, which is now just noise.

Best..

Gingembre, Searching for something specific can be done by putting you term in quotation marks: "..." and it will seek out where those words figure in a connected sense.

parallel said:
Gingembre, Searching for something specific can be done by putting you term in quotation marks: "..." and it will seek out where those words figure in a connected sense.

Also, if using the search field at the top right of each page, making sure "Entire forum" is selected; otherwise, the default scope for a search is limited to the thread (if viewing one) or the current board (if viewing one).

No quotes. Schoolboy error. Thanks. And incidentally pretty much the verdict on the material I'd expected. Having said that, reading it all last night raised my vibe considerably today. I dealt with arguments between my kids more kindly and compassionately than usual and made a few strangers smile. One day that'll be second nature without having to stay up half the night reading reams of text of dubious origin. Gotta go, another argument to mediate... ;)

Hidden hand portraits

I came across a couple of portraits of Marx and Stalin who were shown hiding their hand under their clothes.

There's a bunch of ideas on the net, (as there always is) about it being a sign that what these people are known for has been influenced or orchestrated by a hidden hand or a behind-the-scenes interest. Is it too obvious? ..was my first question. But then there's always excuses for those more easily convinced - like Napoleon had a stomach ache the whole time posing for painting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat
(Suggests here also that's it's just fashion)

Some of the portraits (modern as well)

key-147-651.jpg

Napolean

hand_s12.jpg

Napolean (still with stomach pain - he just couldn't take his hand out :huh: )

marx2.jpg

Marx

wahing.gif

George Washington

Mozart_c.1777.jpg

Mozart

Posterstalin.jpg

Stalin

hand_s20.jpg

paul mccartney

johnny21.jpg

Johnny Depp

ximn5np3.jpg

DeNero

hand_s11.gif

Lenin - we'll could seriously have cold hands

and there's also Gurdjieff
hand_s16.jpg

Anyway what do you make of all that. Seems to be more than just coincidence and fashion.

[most images I found here after searching for "hidden hand in portraits" _http://transmissionsmedia.com/the-hidden-hand-that-shaped-history/ ]

Re: Hidden hand portraits

In the movie "Goya's Ghosts", there is the argument that hands were difficult to paint and hence made a portrait much more expensive. So most people chose to hide them in one way or another. Yeah, it is a fictional movie even though the general line of force was way too realistic! Still, the hand thing made me wonder. ;)

I think the explanation is very simple: gluten is hard on the stomach. They're all just massaging their stomach to relieve the pain! ;)

This explanation seems to make sense:

http://blog.familytreemagazine.com/insider/2010/09/28/TheHandinJacketPoseInOldPictures.aspx

Flipping through our copy of Hallowed Ground magazine, I was struck by several photos of Civil War army officers posed like this unidentified soldier:

unidentified%5B1%5D.jpg

I’ve seen photos like this before, and I always thought that the men were imitating the painting of "Napoleon in his Study." The emperor, I’d heard, clutched his torso because of a stomach ulcer.

But it seems odd (at least to me) that when you have what would’ve been a rare opportunity to capture your likeness for posterity, you'd decide to undo a couple of coat buttons and stick your hand inside the opening.

When I looked into it, I learned that men who posed this way weren’t necessarily imitating Napoleon, and that he wasn’t sticking his hand in his coat because of an ulcer (though he did have one, according to Napoleon.org).

I found many explanations online, such as “he didn't trust anyone and liked to keep his hand on his wallet” and “painters at the time charged by the limb.” But experts on Napoleon Series site’s FAQ say that the hand-in-jacket pose was “a common stance for men of breeding” and appears frequently in 18th-century portraiture. Even some ancient Greek and Roman statues have hands in togas.

Napoleon probably didn’t actually sit for the painting; an admirer commissioned that work and the artist painted it from memory.

After consulting historians about the hand-in-jacket pose, author David Feldman writes that certain gestures were indeed part of photographers’ standard poses. For example, you’ll often see two men posed shaking hands or with hands on each others’ shoulders, meant to convey a friendship or familial relationship. Holding a Bible and pointing off-camera are other standard poses.

The historians also suggest that putting a hand in a jacket, or on a table or other object, also might’ve been a way of keeping the hand still for long sitting times.

Here’s Gen. George B. McClellan and his staff:

mcclellan.jpg

here is president of Belarus Alexandr Lukashenko, i make this screenshots when watch videos with him.
and Nikolay Yudenich, russian oficer of WWI.
about Hidden_Hand, someone from you read "revelations of the insider"? their 3 parts, the last is dated 2008. here in it he calls himself the Hidden_Hand, says that it is an illuminate from Lucifer's group soul. it appeared then at a forum Above Top Secret. and the first two were on a site godlikeproductions.com
I have them in Russian, to a regret of links to originals don't remember

Attachments

• Лукашенко.jpg
    Лукашенко.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 187
  • Лукашенко 2.jpg
    Лукашенко 2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 185
  • НИКОЛАЙ Николаевич Юденич.jpg
    НИКОЛАЙ Николаевич Юденич.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 182

Lumiere_du_Code said:
about Hidden_Hand, someone from you read "revelations of the insider"? their 3 parts, the last is dated 2008. here in it he calls himself the Hidden_Hand, says that it is an illuminate from Lucifer's group soul. it appeared then at a forum Above Top Secret. and the first two were on a site godlikeproductions.com

Hi,
There is a thread about this hidden hand persona here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14369.0.html

Well if he was such a con artist then how come his prophecy about Obama winning elections turned out to be true?

realityandrose said:

Well if he was such a con artist then how come his prophecy about Obama winning elections turned out to be true?

One way to answer your question would be: Even a clock is right twice per day. For more information, a good place to start might be http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=18&lsel=C

"Dialogue with 'Hidden Hand,' Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider"

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Long read, though it is worth it, in my humble opinion.

Any thoughts and / or comments on this exchange?

Back
Top Bottom