Merry Christmas, Caesar's Greetings!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
It seems obvious that Paul thought that Caesar was the Anointed One, the Christ, so Merry Christmas is totally appropriate even if I think Caesar was the model, and Paul was the only Galilean teaching the Christian concept of brotherly love back in those days.

We began with a bit of baking a couple days ago and the turkey has arrived today, so we are well on our way to Christmas Dinner.

For the past few years, we have opted NOT to engage in the commercial aspects of Christmas; no gift giving or frenzied running around. We try to have a relaxed, easy time and just concentrate on appreciating each other and being thankful for what we have.

This is a time for a change of pace, to slow down, put your computer to bed for a few days, turn off your phone and reflect on what is good and true and worthy in the world and each other.

That being said, all of us here wish every single one of you a very Merry Christmas, and most of all, a loving time with your families and friends both inside and outside the forum membership!

Laura said:
That being said, all of us here wish every single one of you a very Merry Christmas, and most of all, a loving time with your families and friends both inside and outside the forum membership!

And the same back to all of You and the Forum from here!!

Laura said:

Many thanks, Laura. And I wish you, your family and close friends the same :flowers:. And the same goes out to all other forum members.

Thank you dear Laura, I wish you guys over there a really lovely Christmas. And also to everyone else in the forum :love: :hug:

Thank you, Laura.

Merry Xmas to you and Ark, and everyone else here. :hug:

Gawan said:
Laura said:

Many thanks, Laura. And I wish you, your family and close friends the same :flowers:. And the same goes out to all other forum members.

Ditto to what Gawan has just said. :hug2:

Many thanks Laura and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all too! :flowers: :love:

Gandalf said:
Gawan said:
Laura said:

Double ditto to what Gandalf and Gawan has pointedly expressed... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :halo: :cool: :P

mariowil7 said:
Gandalf said:
Gawan said:
Laura said:

Double ditto to what Gandalf and Gawan has pointedly expressed... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :halo: :cool: :P

Triple dittos to that.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

May your Christmas day be filled with special moments with your family and friends! Merry Christmas to you, your family and to all other forum members! :)

Happy Christmas, dear Laura, a lot of health and happiness to you and your family, and of course to all members of the forum

:flowers: :wizard: :hug2: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom