Meteor impact circa 2010 - Rigel going superNova

T

tschai

Hello all- This post is a question (yes another one - I 've lots to ask!)

I was reading one of the sessions recently and came across something which was rather startling-unfortunately I don't remember which one I was reading...

The C's directed the group to "find something that is buried" in France, and I believe it was somewhere near the Chateau Rennes-a device of some type (something similar to a transdimensional molecularizer?) that was supposed to be instumental in preventing a meteor impact in 2010 - which results from a "space war" but I don't believe the C's elaborated on who this war was between-

I intuitively "gathered" this war might between groups of 3rd density beings coming in advance of the Wave and jockeying for "best seats in the house"get into it pretty heavily-and one or more of these groups employ pretty powerful weapons that dislodge asteroids or chunks of moons and these head toward Earth.

I rather gathered this item that is buried is something akin to a forceshield or perhaps a deflector of some type-maybe I should not ask this question as it may stir up a hornets nest of "other worldley" attention-

But the entire region surrounding the Chateau seems to have been of particular importance to the Templars and the Cathars - could this device have been known to them and could it be part of the "treasure" the Templars supposedly had hidden away?

Has this device ever been found, or have the C's ever mentioned it again?

Additionally- The C's mentioned the star in the foot of Orion was supposed to go Super nova "in the near future" That would be Rigel-which is roughly 775 light years away- so for any superluminal effects to reach us in the 2012 timeframe Rigel would have gone boom around 1237-are we about to get a cosmic flash with perhaps a massive dose of lovely gamma radiation to go along with the light show? Break out the 1 billion sun screen kids!

Anyone have any info on this (updates I missed?)

If this was the session from early 2001, then this 'space war' concept was actually some disinformation that popped up during the session due to the presence of a certain person (VB) at the session - in other words, according to information presented in later sessions, it was his input, not the C's - he was/is very interested in locating this 'object' and was doing all he could do to get information on where it might be. This is what I gleaned from the information I read, at least, so input from someone closer to the project would probably provide more insight.

Ahhhhh. Thanks for that information. Now I know why the C's say to network! I am curious tho-where did this VB get the idea that such a device existed that he was so adamant? I have not heard of such a thing even in the fringe groups that promote some pretty outrageous nonsense.

Hello again, Anart-I realized after a while that the mysterious buried object subject was disposed of-but what about the Super Nova part-was that also shenanigans? How often did this kind of thing go on and how much B.S. was taken as the real deal? No wonder Laura closed the sessions to include only the current trusted cast of characters - but didn't the C's know that was going on and if so why didn't they say something (perhaps they did and that is why this VB and a bunch of other apparent static generators are no longer there) but I obviously haven't read that. Apologies for redundant info-just point me in the right direction and I'll read it for myself.

This site is huge with a lot of information to assimilate-it is an absolute amazement that it even exists-kudos to Laura and Ark and all who put themselves out in the effort to bring it to us-if only the Governments of our respective countries worked as hard to bring the truth to the people maybe the Lizzies would have to find another planet to plunder and leave us the hell alone.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom