Mind Control books

Zadius Sky

The Living Force
I was wondering if any of you have ever read Dr. Haha Lung’s (pseudonym) books. I have searched his name on this forum, but it came up empty.

Here’s the link to see the list of his books:

http://www.amazon.com/Warrior-Arts-Anthology-LUNG-Pseudonyms/lm/RH86ODTVDQWO6

I have read his following books before I came upon Laura’s Wave series within a month:

“Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare."
“Ninja Shadowhand: The Art of Invisibility."
“The Nine Halls of Death: Ninja Secrets of Mind Mastery"
“Mind Manipulation: Ancient and Modern Ninja Technique."

These books that I have read deal with human mind manipulations and basically how easy it is to manipulate another person's mind. Lung provided methods of mind control, which he traced back to Ninja (medieval Japan) strategies and drawing examples primary from the texts of Sun Tzu (“To subdue an enemy without fighting is the greatest of skills") and Buddha (“Your greatest weapon is your enemy’s mind").

Here are some examples from the two books:

Mind Control said:
(p. xii-xiii)

Do you know why psychology, hard-sell advertising, con games, cult-recruiters’ spiels, police interrogation techniques, lovers' lies, and hypnosis all work?

Because every one of us – bar none – is 100 percent convinced these mind-manipulation “tricks" won’t work on us!

And we're all 100 percent wrong. They will – and do – work on us every day.

So many shady characters, from used-car salesmen to enemies we don’t even know we have, daily use such distractions, devices, and devious ploys to get their foot in your door, their hand in your pocket, and their you-know-what in your panties!

But, relax, all these techniques – and score more – also work on your enemy. And like you, he’s 100 percent certain they don’t work on him.

(p. 80-81)

There’s a Zen koan that goes:

First monk: “Look, that flag is moving."
Second monk: “No, the wind is moving."
Third monk: “It is your minds that are moving."

In other words, our minds are constantly moving, an undisciplined monkey leaping from place to place, constantly chattering. When this monkey is our own mind, we are in constant peril, easily distracted and led astray. When this monkey-mind belongs to our enemy, half our objective has already been accomplished!

Like a flag incessantly flapping in the wind, turning first one way then the other, straining after every distracting breeze, so too the undisciplined mind dances around, captive to the arbitrary wind of the moment.

Recall from the book Black Science that FLAGS (as in warning flags) is a mnemonic device for remembering the “Five Weaknesses" we look for in our enemies: Fear, Lust, Anger, Greed, and Sympathy.
Mind Manipulation said:
(p. 2 – 3)

Studying traditional and current mind-manipulation strategies and techniques should not stem simply from our healthy paranoia about out-of-control government agencies constantly on the prowl for new ways to control people. Studying these techniques will help us guard ourselves and our loved ones against an endless array of criminal con men, crazed cult leaders, and opportunistic politicians.
Personally, Lung’s books are easy to read and understand for a simple layperson. He used simple language, mere terms, examples, and soft humors. His books are primary focused on human manipulating human, but it is interesting how these “techniques" are being used against us. I obviously have been a victim of some of these "techniques" and, for me, knowing of these techniques would help one to be aware and not let one be lulled into a trap.

Also, it is funny to see the back of some of his books where they stated “For Academic Study Only."

So, I am curious as to what everyone here if you read these books. If so, your thoughts?

Sounds interesting. Its unlikely that many people (if any) know this person's true name. He seems to be the 'king' of the pseudonym. I'd be guessing military, intelligence and academic connections. Like looking for your friendly neighbourhood ghost.

I found this cached.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:CiF3wSD70aYJ:209.238.245.203/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/authormonth/DrHahaLung.html%3FL%2Bscstore%2Bbdcd3446ff9e069e%2B1161927326+Ralph+Dean+Omar&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=au

Loompanics Unlimited

PRESENTS

Our featured Author

Dr. Haha Lung

A beginning word from the author:

Theatre of Hell: Dr. Lung's Complete Guide to Torture is a timely book for troubled times. It takes us where we don't want to go, makes us look at what we don't want to look at yet somehow can't look away from! We'd all like to wish that torture didn't exist in today's enlightened world. We don't like to hear bad news. Just like we don't want to hear how our church, no matter which church or religion that might be, was responsible for centuries of torture. More importantly, TODAY there are those who don't want us looking too closely at the blood on their hands – our own foreign allies, our own security forces. This book bars none.

Dr. Haha Lung doesn't play favorites. He describes techniques and names names. Like a 20 car pile-up, you won't be able to look away, even in the face of overwhelming research that proves you too are capable of torturing your fellow human beings. Seldom is a book published that dares to challenge conventional thought, especially in such an entertaining, lucidly written way. Theatre of Hell is a beautiful book about the ugliest of subjects.

Be you soldier or tourist in a foreign land-even a foreign land where you believe yourself surrounded by allies, you owe it to yourself and your loved one to study this book …both in self-defense …and for those times when you yourself may be called upon to tighten the screws and increase the voltage in order to prevent the next September 11th. Could you do it? Would you do it? Don't answer, (if you can) before reading this book.

LU – Why did you write this book?

HL – We live in troubled times. More and more, extremes of attitude seem to rule the day. The more that average people “arm

Thanks for finding that interview Q&A. And, yes, it is true that we would never know his true name. Judging from his books and his views, he is quite skilled in disguise.

Ruth said:

HL – We live in troubled times. More and more, extremes of attitude seem to rule the day. The more that average people “arm" themselves with knowledge the safer they will be. However, that knowledge must extend beyond the comfortable boundaries of sundry knowledge. To defeat the dark side you must first recognize it in yourself.
Interesting how he used that line often both in his books and here that knowledge will protect oneself. Much similar to the Work.

Zadius Sky said:
Thanks for finding that interview Q&A. And, yes, it is true that we would never know his true name. Judging from his books and his views, he is quite skilled in disguise.

Ruth said:

HL – We live in troubled times. More and more, extremes of attitude seem to rule the day. The more that average people “arm" themselves with knowledge the safer they will be. However, that knowledge must extend beyond the comfortable boundaries of sundry knowledge. To defeat the dark side you must first recognize it in yourself.
Interesting how he used that line often both in his books and here that knowledge will protect oneself. Much similar to the Work.
I am quite skeptical about his real reasons though.
His books sounds like some psychopathic book for dummies of horrible things you can do to other people (inside or outside your house) imho.

I don't think there is much "knowledge" in this.
Although it's necessary to know about how and why people (ponerized ones)will torture an human being I don't think it's necessary to catalog every possible way to do it.
How many people in stressful situation will react accordingly to what they read in his "self-defense" books ?
I think he just give excuses to his own twisted psyche.

When he says "To defeat the dark side you must first recognize it in yourself.", yeah sure, you gotta know that you've been hypnotized and brainwashed with psychopathic ideals but just to recognize it and let it control you from your own buffers and unconscious denials won't get you far imho.

That's just another buffer to me, it gives excuse to a lot of our shortcomings without making us fight to overcome the "dark" side.

I don't think that wielding some improvised weapon (a candy bar?) dressed as a ninja will get you far on that one.

Back
Top Bottom