Mirror session - Help

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,

I read in :" Hope and Glory by Laura Knight-Jadczyk" session December, 2002:

Q: (A) We would like to know if it is recommended that we transcribe and publish the "mirror session" with Maynerd Most, as part of the Truth that needs to be made known?
A: Yes! All Truth is beneficial and promotes balance in a world dominated and run on lies

I search in the index for the Mirror session but i can not find it.

Is there someone who can help me in telling me where it is please.

Thanks a lot

You can find the transcript and a couple of sound clips here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/mirror.htm

Laura said:
You can find the transcript and a couple of sound clips here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/mirror.htm
I can't download the sound files, or is it just my problem?

Doesn't work for me either. I get a 404 Not Found error.

Seems to be lost in the move to a different server. We'll figure it out and get them back up.

I stayed up last night reading the mirror session transcript, and did not even bother with the audio. I guess I'm a bit sensitive to these things, but reading Vincent's responses and the who deal made my chest and abdomen tense greatly. And a also felt a lot of "filth" related to this person, not just baggage, but like a bag of poisonous waste.

I really wondered how anyone could even put up with someone like that, especially in the context of a session and trance induction, until I realized he probably hadn't revealed himself to this extent before.

I believe there is a literal army of these types in the world, and they seem to be magnetized to people whose work can in some way affect the world (not just anyone doing the work in other words). I noticed these types have an obsession with the occult, and especially gaining power through occult means, magic, sorcery, wizardly etc. They seem to identify with the archetype of the sorcerer.

I see them more as the sorcerer's apprentis. They seem to have an obsessive fear and awe of the interdimensional. They always want to place emphasis there, partly because their own fear and awe is projected and partly because they want to impart their karmic pattern and gain power in doing so.

These people are obsessed with the concept of occult power. From my encounters, I believe their greed and arrogance either in this life or a former one moved them to rush in where angels fear to tread, whereupon they boobooed and ended up on an interdimensional leash and in service to whatever they stumbled upon.

I've heard some of them talk vaguely about some "master", and some talk about the promise of "godhood" that was given to them from "somewhere". These people literally exploded in force out of the new age movement, although the type was always around.

Most of them lead "normal" lives, are likeable on the surface, and display a deep interest in the mysteries of life that gives one the impression they are sincere seekers. Yet they are invariably psychopaths. I have also noticed that a very large number of these people, (and I have never met an exception to this), have issues with their fathers, and project those issues to the concept of "God" if they are of a monotheistic culture (I have met a Native American of this bent, and a friend of mine has met several Hawaiians of the huna tradition like this as well, as well as a few claiming Mayan powers).

They are like little boys who want to play Oedipus and take over father's role, and this seems to bleed over to attaining god-like powers in some way. And I noticed they have an abiding and burning hatred of anyone of pure heart who can positively affect the world.

They sincerely believe they can somehow "steal" that purity and become empowered by it. Because at some point they encountered something of a psychic nature that seems to have overwhelmed them they get pleasure of throwing others into the "pit" in the hopes that they too will suffer the same fate. Their abiding wish is to become the master that dominates them, at least raising their position in the pecking order to which they are bound.

That's my take on the matter, and personally I think such encounters are milestones of development when they are magnitized into one's life. I consider them as tests of a sort, but also as unavoidable if one is serious of becoming a pure influence in the world, since their whole purpose in life is to prevent the former from attaining their destiny. If one can meet this challenge with success (which is not guaranteed), it usually ends up accelerating that destiny, and as such is part of the relevent learning.

Thanks EQ for what I think is a pretty good analysis. And yes, you are right, Vinnie was quite likeable and had not revealed himself. Yes, I had reservations about him, but I always brushed them under the rug and figured that we could learn from each other. I was totally unaware of the level of deceit that one such as he was could and would and DID employ on a daily basis in the conduct of their lives. That is why this mirror session was such a blessing.

After the session, I had as much trouble as anyone would have had believing what I had seen, since it was so completely contradicted by his WORDS. It was at that point that we began to try to find out a bit more about the guy. It was also at this point that we decided to set up some little "scratch tests" a la Don Juan's "Stalking" or "systematic harassment" to see if we could flush out anything that would confirm what I had seen. After all, the guy was really smooth and had an answer for everything. It's really hard to believe someone is lying when they do it so confidently and utilize that "special psychological knowledge" of the psychopath to anaesthetize the brain of normal people.

Needless to say, he failed all the tests - or passed them, depending on your perspective - and confirmed everything that I had "seen" and more. I still didn't want to believe it because, frankly, I liked the guy, and who else was I going to talk to about Fulcanelli and Rennes-le-Chateau and so on? So I kept adding more little "tests" just to convince myself that I wasn't imagining everything. Again and again, he showed that he was "different," though at the time I had no context for this difference. That made it doubly difficult to know what I was dealing with. The one thing I DID understand pretty clearly was that he was a liar and involved in a complex series of manipulations. This is one of those things that is like the picture hidden in the picture. It may not be obvious at all on initial viewing, but once a few features of it have been pointed out, you can see it plainly and you cannot NOT see it anymore.

Things that I once accepted at face value from Vinnie, words, descriptions, stories, etc, were now revealed in an all new light. I could see the lies and manipulations.

What was bad about it, though, was that I knew that not everybody could see it as we were now seeing it. I should add that there were two other people present at that session so there was me, Ark, these two other people, and my children who "saw through" Vinnie. Two of my children in particular. The youngest didn't like him from the instant she laid eyes on him and told me that he was a "vampire." She actually said to Vinnie "When are you leaving?" I was mortified. Well, she was only 12 at the time and at that "stage" where a kid can be obnoxious. Naturally, Vinnie had to pronounce on this saying that my daughter was "psychologically damaged" because I had allowed her to learn too much too soon and hadn't protected her from the "dark side" or whatever... Go figure.

My son had a conversation with Vinnie which he told me about later as we were discussing if it could be true that he was the fraud that we were thinking he was. Apparently Vinnie had been telling him some story that included name dropping and it just so happened that my son knew more about the subject than Vinnie and immediately spotted the lies but didn't let on and, in fact, kept drawing Vinnie out on the subject (can't remember exact details, but had something to do with martial arts which is my son's great interest) just to see what other outrageous things he would say.

Anyway, as I was going through all this, I was still having a hard time believing that Vinnie was such a liar. I think it really hit me when I went to his website and read an article he had written where he claimed to have done some kind of "Ophanic Magic" ritual on the Spring Equinox in the mountains in NC and how the Sun had erupted in a giant flare and this was evidence of the efficacy of his "working." As it happened, I knew for a fact that he hadn't done this because he was at my house on the Spring Equinox. Seeing such a blatant lie wrapped up in such a dramatic story with so many details and nice little touches that made it seem so true finally convinced me that he was, indeed, capable of lies beyond anyone I had ever met in my life.

So, realizing that he was, indeed, involved in (or at least claiming to be involved in) all kinds of activities and practices that were diametrically opposed to our own work, attitude, approach, etc, I thought I would try to find out what was wrong and try to fix it.

I was trying to be understanding, to give him the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to know what was troubling his soul such that he had to lie about things. (And at this point, I still thought he did have the experiences and credentials he had claimed. It didn't occur to me that all this was a lie too!) I wanted to know if he had a bad relationship with his family, if he had been so poor that he had to "create a fantasy world" to ease his pain; if kids had been mean to him when he was growing up, and so forth. But my attempts to get such a discussion going were stymied at every turn. I let him know that we could "work things out" that there was nothing that could not be fixed by talking about it. I was completely rebuffed from going there.

Since we were, at that moment, under intense attack from a gang of ADL types who were really working up a case to label us anti-semitic because of our page about the Jews, and had published our home address on the net and encouraged anybody in our area to "take care of us," while at the same time, they were roaming the net accusing us of being connected to "Nazi Black Magic," and there we were, associated with Vinnie who most certainly WAS involved in that stuff, as we had just discovered, we knew we had to do something.

Well, anyway, it is all chronicled elsewhere on the site. I'm still working on page two of the mirror thing since I decided that the file was too big and I needed to divide it. The sound bytes are now back up.

Back
Top Bottom