Mirroring

Red Star said:
riclapaz said:
The Bible mentions something about:
Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you.

The Cassiopaeans have said something similar:

1994-12-03:

A: All Reiki you have as yet learned involves passage of healing energy, this one involves prolonged retention for strengthened power, thus results.
Q: (L) Where are you getting this from?
A: Access is Universal.
Q: (L) Did Dr. Usui also receive this and then not remember it?
A: Usui did not reveal all to Takata.
Q: (L) Why?
A: He was told that the knowledge was priceless and must not be wasted by too much dissemination particularly to those who do not have the burning desire for truth. Those who did, as you do, would find some way of accessing knowledge.
Q: (V) Are we also advised not to divulge this information?
A: As always, be discreet.

Well, you can think those who must read the material must have "the burning desire for truth". Well, maybe, but, what if the "way of accessing knowledge" is not the way that you think is the only right way?

The C's transcripts are copyrighted, why do you think you have any right to take, use, alter and disseminate any way you want? They don't belong to you. It is up to the people these material was given to make the call as to which is the right way to disseminate them, not you.

2004-10-23:

A: Better not to anticipate and to trust your abilities.

You can read many transcripts where the Cassiopaeans tell us about do not anticipate, to do what naturally comes.

No, they didn't say that. Plus the quote above was about Laura trusting her abilities. And it's just a small example that shows that you have a problem understanding the meaning of the transcripts, so what kind of summary are you going to create based on your subjective and self-serving interpretations?

I think the situation is very simple:
I use my own mind and I realize this project is enjoyable and it could be useful in the future. It is my will to do it. My intuition says to me it is time to do it. I'm doing it.

There are so many things wrong with the above statements, I don't even know where to start. But it's enough to say that you have no permission to represent this group in any way shape or form, or to use the work of Laura and group for your own purposes under the claims that you will be "educating people".

Red Star said:
Red Star said:
I'm doing an abstract of all the Cassiopaean transcripts for my friends (The Cassiopaean Session Transcripts: Squeezed for Lazy Ones). I will post it here. I've done a lot already. I think it will take me 1 month or so... I'm reading all the transcripts again (3rd time is this).

It have complete references in each paragraph, and a complete index of topics, etc.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of people interested in the material but they have not the time, nor the patience to read 345 transcripts (most of them in a foreign language they don't know) and a lot of books.

Because the time is coming, I want to give them the opportunity of accessing this knowledge even at the last moment.

The problem is, are you misleading people in your interpretations. Because, indeed, you are interpreting and not faithfully translating.

Also, is it justifiable to make a sort of "Cs for Dummies"? If the person hasn't got the drive to search and research, they can never achieve the proper nuanced understanding and thus they will only create a new belief system as detrimental as the ones that currently exist because it certainly won't help them to achieve any 4D graduation. As the Cs say, "no pain, no gain".

Red Star said:
Example:

<snip>

Your example was an example of exactly what I am talking about above. Now, I could take the time and go through it and make the changes that I see are necessary to ensure clarity and ACCURACY, but why should I have to fix what you are messing up? I'm already working as hard as I can to get accurate information out there, available for free. So why do you feel the need to come along and twist and distort by trying to make it quick and easy???

I'm sorry, but I'm offended that all my labor is so casually dumped in the rubbish bin by such as yourself.

Madara Horseman said:
I hope I am not duplicating anyone else's question and thus taking up precious time, but I found nothing on the search engine here, so I will ask: is website mirroring the forum possible/ practical (in terms of space, if not >5-10TB), allowed (respecting server load and areas to which I have no access to and do wish to respect), already done (if possible to be shared) and in general, what are your thoughts and recommendations? I want to have a mirror of it if something goes wrong with the Internet.

Generally speaking, I would say there is not much point in creating a mirror.

First, we already have multiple backups of everything. Should something happen, we would of course figure out a way to make this site (or any others) available again somehow, if possible.

Second, if everyone decides to start backing up the forum, that places another load on our server. Well, okay, so you use your software and throttle it so it doesn't interfere with the server... Still, what's the point? The point of this forum is interaction, and learning, and community. Having one's own backup of the information doesn't get you very far. It's like having a software installation DVD, but no computer to run it on. IOW, it's not just The Information that's important; it's what you do with it.

Third, the transcripts are being released as books, and of course there is The Wave series and various other printed material available. Much of this material includes a lot of explanations, context, etc. So, even if one was to backup the transcript posts, for example, there is still a lot of associated information missing. And then that gets us back to the previous point, which is that it's not just about having the info, but using it, sharing it, discussing it, learning, etc.

Don't feel bad. You aren't the first person to have this, "Oh this is great! But what if it disappears forever?!?!" reaction. The #1 way to ensure that it doesn't disappear is to "integrate" it, live it, share, participate, and grow. That's 1000 times more valuable than having some bits stored on a hard drive. ;)

Scottie said:
Madara Horseman said:
I hope I am not duplicating anyone else's question and thus taking up precious time, but I found nothing on the search engine here, so I will ask: is website mirroring the forum possible/ practical (in terms of space, if not >5-10TB), allowed (respecting server load and areas to which I have no access to and do wish to respect), already done (if possible to be shared) and in general, what are your thoughts and recommendations? I want to have a mirror of it if something goes wrong with the Internet.

Generally speaking, I would say there is not much point in creating a mirror.

First, we already have multiple backups of everything. Should something happen, we would of course figure out a way to make this site (or any others) available again somehow, if possible.

Second, if everyone decides to start backing up the forum, that places another load on our server. Well, okay, so you use your software and throttle it so it doesn't interfere with the server... Still, what's the point? The point of this forum is interaction, and learning, and community. Having one's own backup of the information doesn't get you very far. It's like having a software installation DVD, but no computer to run it on. IOW, it's not just The Information that's important; it's what you do with it.

Third, the transcripts are being released as books, and of course there is The Wave series and various other printed material available. Much of this material includes a lot of explanations, context, etc. So, even if one was to backup the transcript posts, for example, there is still a lot of associated information missing. And then that gets us back to the previous point, which is that it's not just about having the info, but using it, sharing it, discussing it, learning, etc.

Don't feel bad. You aren't the first person to have this, "Oh this is great! But what if it disappears forever?!?!" reaction. The #1 way to ensure that it doesn't disappear is to "integrate" it, live it, share, participate, and grow. That's 1000 times more valuable than having some bits stored on a hard drive. ;)

Thanks for your time, Scottie. I agree with you and Gawan that living it is among the best ways to go about making sure it doesn't disappear. I am probably going to save or print out some of the threads and get the rest of the books i don't have. It's like youtube - I don't really need to download all of it, just a few empowering videos like recipies and music :)

Red Star said:
I don't know how much "good" or "bad" is my modus operandi or my actions under the perspective of my karmic context. And please, take into account that I have used quotes in the words "good" and "bad". But you can be sure that I don't try to interfere in the free will of others trying to "push" them like sheep. Quite the opposite. I always tell people "use your mind". I always recommend too to visit sott.net and cassiopaea.org and this forum.

I think the situation is very simple:
I use my own mind and I realize this project is enjoyable and it could be useful in the future. It is my will to do it. My intuition says to me it is time to do it. I'm doing it.

Hello Red Star , I think it's bad advice to tell a person who is interested in the transcripts, "use your mind," because if you have not done work on themselves, control emotions, remove buffers, control programs, etc. his mind is basically the predator's mind, described by Castañeda, so the importance of the work,this forum, that after a long process, can be trusted in mind. ;)

Back
Top Bottom