Moongate: The Suppressed Findings of the U.S. Space Program (Brian II)

A

alchemy

Although not necessarily hard-to-find, you will have to pay a bit if you wish to pick up this volume. Should not be utilized as a sole source for this subject (what the moon is and/or has been used for), but a valuable addition to the topic.

The primary thesis is that the neutral point for the moon is not as stated (and by extension, the gravity of the moon is not 1/6 of the Earth), but is rather closer by approx. 20,000 miles to the Earth. I believe this ties into Jessup's speculations regarding interdimensional doorways/portals and the moon/sun/earth neutral point, so it is not idle speculation.

Here is what NASA itself has to say about the book:

NASA website said:
Brian, William L., II. Moongate: Suppressed Findings of the U.S. Space Program, the NASA-Military Cover-up. Portland, OR: Future Science Research Pub. Co., 1982. As the title suggests, this is a sensationalistic expos‚ arguing that "the true circumstances surrounding the Apollo missions and related discoveries were carefully suppressed from the public." The author claims that far from NASA's space program being a civilian effort as advertised, "the military had almost complete control over it and...many NASA findings were withheld from the public." The title of Chapter 10, "Evidence of Extraterrestrial Interference in the Space Program," will suggest the highly speculative and tenuous tenor of the book, much of which is quite technical, to boot. Lightly footnoted with references alike to scholarly sources and The National Enquirer, the work should be consulted with great caution by those without a solid grounding in space history and technology.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/Apollobib/ch1.html
Note that they do not come out & say it is wrong or misinformed, simply that chapters ET interference in the Space Program suggest a tenuous tenor.

If combined with these 2 books, I think a reader would have a reasonable start on the subject:

a) "Someone Else is On Our Moon" by George Leonard. Didn't know about this until I started reading the Jim Marrs book (he mentions it in Chapter 1 of "Alien Agenda"), and while it isn't cheap, it is fairly fascinating, and definitely told from a "believers" point of view. Very much reminder me of the C's post where scientists are overlooking the obvious, and that a multigenerational travel across space in an 'ark' can then be located on a plane in our solar system. Addresses Phobos, Deimos, the short-lived 'Vulcan' and others as well. He is quotes a number of scientists asserting that the moon projects (Ranger, Apollo, Mercury, et al) were primarily military engineering expeditions, which I had to admit I had just never considered. Now it seems rather obvious. Estimated disinfo quotient: low

b) "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson, Sphere Paperback. Another one I cribbed from J Marr's bibliography, this one is not nearly as good as "Someone Else..." above. The same basic premise: that the Moon is largely artificial, not natural to the solar system, and inhabited. However, for Don Wilson this was in the DISTANT past and he either ignores the evidence, or accepts the 'logic', for the numerous fog, mist, lights, artificial structures, etc. seen over the past 200 years by extremely competent (professional and amateur) astronomers. Estimated disinfo quotient: medium+
Estimated disinfo rating for Moongate is low.

Reactions: axj
Mike Pence said during his speech
The American space program has been neglected and ignored.

Why is that? Because the real space program, using super-duper high technology not revealed to us mortals so far is making these theatrics obsolete.

Good heavens: rockets! 🚀

They may have been improved but they were initially a 1940s creation.

And what about this "Artemis Moon to Mars program"?

Trump is announcing to put capsules into a lunar orbit by 2024.

That's what NASA did in the late 1960s!

This is making me speechless. Is it all about subsidizing Elon Musk?

I watched the launch because of the news items like yesterday's ground test explosion in Austin and building up of charge in the the weather etc. Launch went pretty well despite the uncertainties of weather conditions ( like clouds and rain etc.). Even normal days, these launches tend to have lot of uncertainties and US is doing this after 9 years gap with new Vendor ( Space X) and 2 Astronauts on board. Given that this is election year, Trump will get the credit. If it didn't go well, MSM would have said "Trump killed 2 Americans" and probably Trump would have demanded the flesh of the Elan Musk.

Interestingly, now a days satellite launches became more of political than it should be. Last year, I watched Chandrayan-2 ( India's rover soft landing program on moon ). Before the program failed , the leftist media outlets who was praising the program as the 'cheapest' and "place in exclusive club of 4( along with US, China, Russia )" etc. and switched to saying "How many people could have been lifted out of poverty with the failed mission's money" after the failure. This is how it goes.

One intriguing new tidbit surfaced about the allegedly heavily deteriorated NASA Moon footage. IIRC NASA said because of chemical degradation of their Moon film footage, it had to be destroyed. Right?

Now here is the curious thing. In the second episode of The Bermuda Triangle Into Cursed Waters (S01E02), a rare film footage surfaced from:
The USS Cyclops - reported to be the Navy’s biggest and fastest fuel ship at the time – and the 309 men onboard - went missing in the Bermuda Triangle.
At videotime 18:45 it is revealed that a forgotten newsreel - obviously probably restored to pristine condition - was found showing The USS Cyclops operation, crew, machinery, etc.. in 1918 in beautiful detail.
Clearly film technology then in 1918 must have been much more advanced compared to what inferior technology NASA had to use in 1959., when the Moon missions began.
Space or not? Special chemical composition film needed for space? I suspect The Devil in The Details would surprise us about those requirements...

Back
Top Bottom