Mother's Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 4320
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4320

How I read in the article today: one of the first word all of we say is "Mama/Mom/Madre/Mammi," if somebody said something different, then I feel sorry for him.

I know that Mother's day in the USA was 05/12; however, in Poland, Mother's day is today. I think... that I have two mothers: one biological that born me physically and another mother who born me spiritually.

It's much a luck when you have a possibility of maturate when you have such mothers. Laura, all the best and have a nice Sunday. 🌷

C'est aussi la Fête des Mères en France... Je souhaite une bonne Fête des Mamans à toutes les Mamans du Forum et tout particulièrement à Laura, notre Maman et Guide spirituel... Je pense aussi à ma Maman qui n'est plus de ce monde, Bonne Fête ma Petite Maman...

It is also Mother's Day in France.... I wish a happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers of the Forum and especially to Laura, our Mother and Spiritual Guide... I also think of my Mummy who is no longer of this world, Happy Birthday my Little Mummy....

How I read in the article today: one of the first word all of we say is "Mama/Mom/Madre/Mammi," if somebody said something different, then I feel sorry for him.

I know that Mother's day in the USA was 05/12; however, in Poland, Mother's day is today. I think... that I have two mothers: one biological that born me physically and another mother who born me spiritually.

It's much a luck when you have a possibility of maturate when you have such mothers. Laura, all the best and have a nice Sunday. 🌷

I very much feel the same way like you do. I also consider Laura my spiritual mother and I am very thankful to her for what she has done for me and all her other "spiritual" children! Happy Mothers Day, Laura!

Back
Top Bottom