Movie Grease

kenlee

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I noticed something in this scene from the movie Grease. Might mean something or maybe not.

When Travolta and Olivia Newton John are singing 'you’re the one that I want' it sounds like 'you’re the wizard of Oz.' . Next thing, towards the end, when they are dancing thru the revolving tube, the tube resembles the entry corridor to a plane. At the exit of the tube it says ‘Danger Ahead’ with an arrow that points to the 'Shake Shack.' They continue to dance up the steps and in the background you can see people thru the window bars who looked trapped. Just as they approach the Shake Shack there is writing on the wall that says OTI (don’t know what it means, if it means anything at all but the last letter might stand for ‘Inferno.’).

They then dance thru the rocking 'Shake Shack' that resembles Towers 1 and 2 of WTC. As they dance thru the rocking shake shack note the light above it that looks like an airplane approaching. Note the hanging
kegs that look like kegs of dynamite.

There might be something encoded in this scene or maybe not. Still, the whole thing reminds me of the ‘dancing Israelis’ that were arrested on 911.

-http://www.dailymotion.com/related/164660/video/x8mlw_youre-the-one-that-i-wantclip-greas/1

OTI is NOTI. I'm not sure what it could mean - perhaps short for 'notice' - right after NOTI we see a 'danger ahead' sign again. The light above the shake shack also reminded me of a UFO. At the end when every one was dancing away from the 'shake shack' it reminded me of the videos of people running away from the towers.

Something that seemingly doesn't relate to 9/11 but reminded me of the mixing of ademic and pre-ademic races was at the end where there were couples in those wooden displays that have a picture of a body were you rest your head on top - there was a couple where the man had the body of a gorilla, and there was another couple where the body of the woman had the head of a dog. It kind of made me wonder if there could have been a 9/11 type of event (but related to sex?) engineered for the fall of man, which would have been at the end of the last cycle.

Back
Top Bottom