Music Industry Exposed

domwatts23 said:
Your reaction to the video is also interesting and reveals a lot. I gave the link because it is entertaining and also informative. It discusses what sigil magic is and Grant discusses his incredible journey whilst writing comics, which many people would find intriguing. Yes, Grant is a practicing chaos magician - so what? Why does this elicit from you an 'eye roll' and snap judgement that, therefore, nothing he says might interest you?

Sorry but you seem to have quite an emotional reaction because I don't find the video interesting, although now I won't consider Grant Morrison as a very enlighted person, getting abducted (although he recanted it) & practicing magic are big red flags to me.

At DisinfoCon in 1999, Morrison said that much of the content in The Invisibles was information given to him by aliens that abducted him in Kathmandu, who told him to spread this information to the world via a comic book. He later clarified that the experience he labelled as the "Alien Abduction Experience in Kathmandu" had nothing to do with aliens or abduction, but that there was an experience that he had in Kathmandu that The Invisibles is an attempt to explain.[10] The title was not a huge commercial hit to start with. (Morrison actually asked his readers to participate in a "wankathon" while concentrating on a magical symbol, or sigil, in an effort to boost sales)

Seriously, a "wankhaton" ? sex magic anyone ?

Magic is magic and is not what this forum is about, it's about working on yourself, not finding shortcuts to create your own reality and fullfilling your own desires. Maybe the PTB thinks they do but it's full on STS and utimately leads to being swallowed up whole.

Chaos magic is linked to all those practioners of the black arts, maybe you could check for A. Crowley on the forum ? Just sayin'...

Seriously, there is an enormous amount of confusion here. I really don't understand why I have been interpreted as saying chaos magic is a 'good' thing, in any way whatsoever. In no way do I recommend it or think it is not STS; by performing any kind of 'magic' to achieve an aim seems to me to be very STS.

Yes, I have the read the Wave Series.

I have never been into any form of magic at any stage of my life.

The discussion IS about the PTB and their methods - that is the only reason I brought up chaos magic - saying that I think THEY are into it. How is this in any way me endorsing it??

'Knowledge protects' - knowing how the dark side operates is useful and necessary. That is a big part of what this forum is about. I was trying to suggest one of the ways in which they might operate. I then suggested a video which explains the form of magic I was saying THEY might be into. Therefore, by watching this people interested in the conversation might be able to understand a little about the magic, and then assess whether or not they might think the PTB are into that. I also intimated that the fact that Grant Morrison is humorous in how he presents things is an added bonus as it makes the video more enjoyable to watch.

In fact, all of your conclusions about the chaos magic actually seem to be to back up my point - that it is sex magic etc etc, very STS - this is exactly what the PTB seem to be into. So your assessment lends credence to my hypothesis.

"Magic is magic and is not what this forum is about, it's about working on yourself, not finding shortcuts to create your own reality and fullfilling your own desires. Maybe the PTB thinks they do but it's full on STS and utimately leads to being swallowed up whole."

I hope you see how you have misinterpreted me as saying that I am into it, or that I like it, or that I recommend it. I know exactly what this forum is all about, and of course it is not about practicing magic.

I hope this clears up confusion

domwatts23 said:
Seriously, there is an enormous amount of confusion here. I really don't understand why I have been interpreted as saying chaos magic is a 'good' thing, in any way whatsoever. In no way do I recommend it or think it is not STS; by performing any kind of 'magic' to achieve an aim seems to me to be very STS.

Yes, I have the read the Wave Series.

I have never been into any form of magic at any stage of my life.

The discussion IS about the PTB and their methods - that is the only reason I brought up chaos magic - saying that I think THEY are into it. How is this in any way me endorsing it??

'Knowledge protects' - knowing how the dark side operates is useful and necessary. That is a big part of what this forum is about. I was trying to suggest one of the ways in which they might operate. I then suggested a video which explains the form of magic I was saying THEY might be into. Therefore, by watching this people interested in the conversation might be able to understand a little about the magic, and then assess whether or not they might think the PTB are into that. I also intimated that the fact that Grant Morrison is humorous in how he presents things is an added bonus as it makes the video more enjoyable to watch.

In fact, all of your conclusions about the chaos magic actually seem to be to back up my point - that it is sex magic etc etc, very STS - this is exactly what the PTB seem to be into. So your assessment lends credence to my hypothesis.

"Magic is magic and is not what this forum is about, it's about working on yourself, not finding shortcuts to create your own reality and fullfilling your own desires. Maybe the PTB thinks they do but it's full on STS and utimately leads to being swallowed up whole."

I hope you see how you have misinterpreted me as saying that I am into it, or that I like it, or that I recommend it. I know exactly what this forum is all about, and of course it is not about practicing magic.

I hope this clears up confusion
Mmm looks like you are using to much excuses to make it look that you were the correct one, this "your assessment lends credence to my hypothesis" led me to the idea of you kind of trying to compete on who's wrong and who's not, of course this was simply a misunderstanding, perhaps you could be a little more considerate and share it in a way others get your point without problems?.

Just saying, your responses seems a little angry, and while reading the thread I couldn't also really understand what was your point with the video, and all that magic thing.

Fair enough. I was asked how sigil magic operates and so I tried to explain a little bit and then share a link which would explain it better.

I guess the confusion arose because me saying that the guy was funny and interesting made it seem like I advocate what he does.

Back
Top Bottom