Music Industry Exposed

JayMark said:
irjO said:
Medulin said:
Music is okay, but please don't watch videos. :lol:

Could you clarify?

I think he meant that the videos are too explicit.

Anyhow, whatever you meant, I wouldn't agree so much that the music is necessarily okay. They might not contain images but the words and ideas are there and anyways, reality is that those who enjoy that kind of music do watch the clips. With the Internet is has became as easy as breathing. And with illegal downloading, they can get all they want for free. Mainstream music is also the easiest to find of course and even an 8 yo can do this.

Think about it, kids/teens listening to that all day long through their MP3 players. It obviously has an effect on them and it is reflected through their behaviors. I see that on a daily basis and so do we most likely all (without generalizing too much).

I personally can't support it. The lyrics are nauseating. And so are the video clips. Totally degrading for mankind and misogynistic in essence. It has a synthetic/fake taste to it. Really bad vibes in other words. But that's just me.

That's why I've always hated clubs. The closed I've been was some 10 years ago and it was in a parking lot and the people I saw there didn't look well in general. They looked, talked and acted exactly like those in those songs/video clips. It was quite interesting to see and already back then (I was only 17) I was already observing and reflecting on the relation between their behavior and music style.

Couldn't agree more! I admit i,ve been in that situation myself years ago! Now i see back and realize how the agenda really works for young people

Medulin said:
irjO said:
Medulin said:

Could you clarify?

Illuminati propaganda is omnipresent in pop videos,
hidden or visible.

I find it curious that you say that music is good, but we do not see the videos. I do not know if you mean the issue disinformation "Illuminati / Satanist / reptilian / NWO" because there often arises fixation by that symbolism. For practical purposes the "Illuminati symbolism" does not necessarily have an effect on anything. Is the song's lyrics, set design, musical idol and everything it stands thus affecting people's minds.

Throughout history, a large amount of music was about sex. The language was not as 'in your face' as it is today. I myself never listen to the radio as I cannot stand hearing the filth that the mainstream calls art today. It's not even the music about sex, but about base human vices i.e. get rich, get powerful, get famous etc.

I have been a musician for nearly 20 years now, and in my experience I can definitely confirm the mainstream is controlled. Even on the lower levels with managers and club owners, it is all about making a buck and has nothing to do with art. There are classes given by promoters that I have been to where they have turned this into a science. How you sing, what you sing about, when you sing it and how to get the majority of people to feel certain emotions that will help open their wallets up. There are formulas for accomplishing all of this and they make a lot of money doing this. One group is Tom Jackson Production and they handle nearly every mainstream act out there in the U.S. today.

I thought I would also mention how the small number of actual artists that try to break the mold yet sign on with a major label get into real trouble. When many bands start out, they are given an advance that pays for the studio time, distribution and other things before the album is even done. Throw a producer into the mix and they often make you spend all of that money in the studio alone. This is why some bands must constantly tour and produce as many albums as fast as possible, as they are then in debt and if they don't tow the line they are then dropped from the label owing the label thousands and thousands of dollars.

RevChristoph said:
Throw a producer into the mix and they often make you spend all of that money in the studio alone. This is why some bands must constantly tour and produce as many albums as fast as possible, as they are then in debt and if they don't tow the line they are then dropped from the label owing the label thousands and thousands of dollars.

It is my understanding, in the UK anyway, that money given up front to a band from the label does not have to be paid back if the band disband. I do agree with you that even venues in certain places are also under the thumb of the PTB and are afraid to let music with conscience step up onto their stages.

Álvaro said:
Medulin said:
irjO said:
Medulin said:

Could you clarify?

Illuminati propaganda is omnipresent in pop videos,
hidden or visible.

I find it curious that you say that music is good, but we do not see the videos. I do not know if you mean the issue disinformation "Illuminati / Satanist / reptilian / NWO" because there often arises fixation by that symbolism. For practical purposes the "Illuminati symbolism" does not necessarily have an effect on anything. Is the song's lyrics, set design, musical idol and everything it stands thus affecting people's minds.

Hmm...are you sure about this? Are you familiar with Sigil magic? Practitioners code intention into specific symbols and attempt to alter reality thusly. The 'PTB' are very into their symbolism and I believe this is intimately tied to sigil magic.

There are many other much more effective ways to affect people. The venom of the food, repression, misinformation ...

Álvaro said:
There are many other much more effective ways to affect people. The venom of the food, repression, misinformation ...

Whilst that may be true, which is a matter of opinion, it has no bearing on which other methods may also be used.

domwatts23 said:
Hmm...are you sure about this? Are you familiar with Sigil magic? Practitioners code intention into specific symbols and attempt to alter reality thusly. The 'PTB' are very into their symbolism and I believe this is intimately tied to sigil magic.

Hi Domwatts23,
Would you care to explain how Sigil magic operates ?
From the wiki page it seems to me that it's just some very oriented wishful thinking kind of practice ?

I could be wrong but the way I see it is that to influence people it is way more effective for any powers in place to know how our brains are working and then use this knowldge to instill what they want in our psyche, in addition to what Alvaro said.

If it's "magic" then it's intimately linked to the way our brains are functioning and I am very much wary at the whole illuminati symbolism theories, not that they don't necessarily have an impact but the way someone might interpret them would be limited to their own limited knowledge osit.

I think the effect of these things more related to suggestion than anything else. Probably make more effect of the strobe lights of a video of any alleged those magical symbol. Every time I hear this roll Satanist Illuminati, popping red flags.

Tigersoap said:
domwatts23 said:

Hi Domwatts23,
Would you care to explain how Sigil magic operates ?
From the wiki page it seems to me that it's just some very oriented wishful thinking kind of practice ?

I could be wrong but the way I see it is that to influence people it is way more effective for any powers in place to know how our brains are working and then use this knowldge to instill what they want in our psyche, in addition to what Alvaro said.

If it's "magic" then it's intimately linked to the way our brains are functioning and I am very much wary at the whole illuminati symbolism theories, not that they don't necessarily have an impact but the way someone might interpret them would be limited to their own limited knowledge osit.

I definitely agree with what you have said, that knowing the function of our machine allows powers to control our behaviour and ways of thinking. This is certainly true and, as we all know, 'they' are currently doing it to great effect. So of course it is extremely directly effective to manipulate the food supply and control the media, etc.

What I am saying is that the sigil magic appears to be another piece of the puzzle which is used as an attempt to 'solidify' the reality which 'they' are trying to create here. Whatever one may think about Illuminati symbol 'theories', one cannot deny that whoever it is is very into their symbolism. To design entire cities according to symbols suggests a great deal of interest in them, whether is it power inherent in the symbols themselves or just a 'show of dominance' to make clear that they 'run things'...

Sigil magic is an attempt to directly manipulate reality and bring about certain results that one desires. Thus it is more directed toward manipulating the entire 'reality interface' rather than necessarily the minds of the people, though this would of course be an indirect and desired effect. It is similar to the idea of using a 'talisman' to bring about results. For example, there are accounts of Taoist healers drawing a symbol on a piece of paper and using its 'power' to cure an entire town of cholera in an hour.

My point is that it is useless for people to say that 'it is not as effective as so and so' if one does not have any true knowledge of the power of symbols (if there is any) and whether or not it is even effective at all. I know a couple of people who used to be into it and they really did create miracles in their own lives through the use of it - and this is not a recommendation! I have never really been into that sort of thing.

Grant Morrison has an interesting lecture during which he discusses the power of sigil magic - its also really funny and interesting generally - ignore the fact that its called a 'disinfo' speech - that is the name of the company!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GW1M2PPECi8

domwatts23 said:
Grant Morrison has an interesting lecture during which he discusses the power of sigil magic - its also really funny and interesting generally - ignore the fact that its called a 'disinfo' speech - that is the name of the company!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/GW1M2PPECi8

The video appears to have been retracted.

http://www.myspace.com/video/mike/grant-morrison-disinfo-lecture/3594816

This one works I think. It's a really funny talk - apparently it was the end of the day and everyone was bored which is why he opens the talk with an extraordinary scream and makes everyone think he's a lunatic.

His comic the Invisibles is what the Matrix trilogy are based on - he's an interesting fellow

domwatts23 said:
Sigil magic is an attempt to directly manipulate reality and bring about certain results that one desires. Thus it is more directed toward manipulating the entire 'reality interface' rather than necessarily the minds of the people, though this would of course be an indirect and desired effect. It is similar to the idea of using a 'talisman' to bring about results. For example, there are accounts of Taoist healers drawing a symbol on a piece of paper and using its 'power' to cure an entire town of cholera in an hour.

My point is that it is useless for people to say that 'it is not as effective as so and so' if one does not have any true knowledge of the power of symbols (if there is any) and whether or not it is even effective at all. I know a couple of people who used to be into it and they really did create miracles in their own lives through the use of it - and this is not a recommendation! I have never really been into that sort of thing.

Do you believe in YCYOR kind of things ?
Have you read anything in the New Age COINTELPRO section for example ?

I am not saying that we cannot have an impact on reality but not with those kind of tricks.

Morrison, a practising Chaos magician since 1979

Oh well, I started to watch the video and seriously it's full on STS wishfull thinking where sheeps think they are magicians but they'll be lunch all the same... :rolleyes:

Tigersoap said:
domwatts23 said:

Do you believe in YCYOR kind of things ?
Have you read anything in the New Age COINTELPRO section for example ?

I am not saying that we cannot have an impact on reality but not with those kind of tricks.

Morrison, a practising Chaos magician since 1979

Oh well, I started to watch the video and seriously it's full on STS wishfull thinking where sheeps think they are magicians but they'll be lunch all the same... :rolleyes:

Yes, I am well aware of the COINTELPRO section. This discussion doesn't seem to have much to do with it. This discussion is related to whether or not sigil magic can have an effect on reality and, even if it cannot, whether the 'PTB' believe that it can and attempt to use it for this purpose. I am not trying to advocate nor recommend sigil magic, in any way. Also I am sorry, but it doesn't seem that your belief that 'we cannot have an impact on reality with those kinds of tricks' is backed up by very much...especially when you don't know anything about the kind of 'tricks' you refer to!

Your reaction to the video is also interesting and reveals a lot. I gave the link because it is entertaining and also informative. It discusses what sigil magic is and Grant discusses his incredible journey whilst writing comics, which many people would find intriguing. Yes, Grant is a practicing chaos magician - so what? Why does this elicit from you an 'eye roll' and snap judgement that, therefore, nothing he says might interest you?

Anyway, I was in two minds about posting this because this discussion is going nowhere, but there we are, and here it is.

Back
Top Bottom