Muxel's Cultic Thinking Patterns

Muxel

Dagobah Resident
I for one am immensely tired of hanging around in Lizzie Farm while waiting for the comet cluster. I just wish the monetary system would just crumble already and society go into chaos!

I truly do NOT believe that we will just carry on like this, living out comfortable middle class lives while waiting patiently for the Wave, the nearest danger being malicious EM waves, while elsewhere on Earth people are starving to death or being blown to bits by foreign troops.

Does anyone here feel the same way?

ADMIN NOTE: Changed thread title to more accurately reflect content.

Re: Can't Wait For Comet Cluster

Muxel said:
I for one am immensely tired of hanging around in Lizzie Farm while waiting for the comet cluster. I just wish the monetary system would just crumble already and society go into chaos!

I truly do NOT believe that we will just carry on like this, living out comfortable middle class lives while waiting patiently for the Wave, the nearest danger being malicious EM waves, while elsewhere on Earth people are starving to death or being blown to bits by foreign troops.

Well, I'm nowhere near to middle class. If I were, perhaps I could help more people. :D

Also, I don't think anyone's waiting patiently for the wave but rather trying to prepare ourselves for the coming times ahead regardless of what that looks like.

I'd like to encourage you, Muxel, to post an intro in the newbies section of the forum. It doesn't have to be long, just a little about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

Muxel said:

Lots of people are working hard to make that happen. Although they aren't exactly expecting comets. But they are still trying to help chaos along. While we are waiting, though, why not hang out and learn a thing or two more? There is lots of material. You have something better to do?

I really doubt that it will continue to be business as usual. A number of critical things are tottering on the brink, in part because of decades, centuries, and millennia of unsustainable practices. Something's gonna give, comets or no comets.

My first couple of years of study were somewhat depressing too, but then as your knowledge builds you feel a little better. I am currently reasonably happy in life finding out about the control system and how it works and has worked for a least 2 thousand years. It has been around a lot longer than that but the last 2 thousand years are pretty easy to research and if you read "The Secret History of the World" you can find a lot of clues in the time period preceding that. The information from about 700 years ago to present really brings home serious clues about who is doing it and how they are doing it. I find the HOW absolutley brilliant and I fully respect the other side however do not take this to mean that I agree with it just that I respect it. There has been an illusion of AUTHORITY placed on us but it seems to follow some unwritten rules and the clues to that can be found in some of the Cass material. Please take notice that I have said "clues" as the answers must be learned they cannot be given or you will not understand them properly. While I do not fret over the comet cluster I keep an eye on it as whether its comets or something else the evidence points to a radical change of some sort on the horizon. I do not require to know when I will die or wish that I did know. I do feel that the future is open and learning is fun.

Loud John said:
I do feel that the future is open and learning is fun.

That's how I see it too. Like Loud John says, knowing and understanding the reality and how things work within it, has open my eyes, yes, to horrifying realities at times, but it also made me more alive, gave me the strength and ability to be more conscious and live every minute fully. I don't sit around waiting for comets or the end of the world. We don't know for sure what's coming ahead, but whatever will be, will be. Though if you see something coming, it is the wise thing to be prepared. Meanwhile, I keep reading and learning and going to work and spending time doing the things I love with those I love, meditate and eat my fat. And if anyone asks a question for which I know the answer or where that answer might be, I'll share ;)

Absolutely! Life is meant to be lived on whatever scale you are capable of. I worry for my family (who wouldn't in any case), but encourage my children's plans for education and careers. I study, work, do EE and take pleasure every day in doing things I enjoy which means learning as much as I can, and enjoy the company of those in my world. The future is open, and to me it is disrespectful to the Universe to not do as much with this great gift of life as we can.

Loving these replies. FWIW sometimes I imagine that this lifetime, spent here, may be the first time in a series of a thousand lifetimes that so much truth and information has been right here at our fingertips. Who knows for how long we've been suffering from wheat bellies, praying to some far off god, etc.? And we have so little time to soak all of this up. Of course a past life could be a future one too, so let's take what we have here and see where we can go with it :)

While the situation is quite dire in the world at this time, there are always things you can be doing to help yourself and help others brave the hardships and ogres of our reality. :) Indeed, Saviorism, whether you're being rescued by Jesus, the Greys, or cometary bombardments, is condemned by this forum and the FOTCM because it tends to relegate us to passivity with regard to taking control of our lives and effecting change in the world.

Muxel said:

What I was able to observe in my and others lives, is that the hardest thing to do beside initiating change on a personal level, is being able to persevere in living the best way one can master after having one's illusions shuttered about what constitutes an "ideal" or accepted way of living.

Most of the people just go through their lives like going through the motions. They have motivation to continue in the form of "this is what one does or ought to do in life": to study, to have a job, to build a career, to have a family, kids, etc. And when one takes the path of Work and starts to question one's motivations, it is easy to see or realize how this mechanical way of living is very much pointless. There comes a moment when one or several layers of lies are being removed, but there is not enough will to replace it with something more objective and closer to the truth. It's like demolishing a house but not having enough building material to start making a new one, or the job seems so hard, one waits for a time or certain external circumstances when one either won't have to do it or will have no choice but to do something about it.

And so, once again and without noticing, personal responsibility and power are being relinquished for something that is anticipatory in nature (wanting to be saved, or wanting external circumstances to change one's life for the better) . Remember the saying "if you build it they will come?" Seems like the Universe offers us an opportunity to grow and become the change we want to see.

Muxel said:

I don't think that any person with even partially awakened conscience can live a "comfortable middle class lives while waiting patiently for the Wave" while horrible atrocities are happening elsewhere in the world . And carrying on as usual is indeed not acceptable. But instead of waiting, it is best to take active steps toward something different, no matter how futile or insignificant it may seem on the grand scheme of things.

So you can't stop atrocities or prevent starvation, but what you can do in your personal life is to make an effort in rebuilding a house on better foundations and by this sending a message to the Universe that there is something worthwhile of being preserved and nourished. It is possible that outwardly your life may seem mostly the same (taking care of your family, going to work, studying, hanging out with friends, going for a walk, etc), but this time it has a different goal and motivation, where each moment is being cherished and seen as an opportunity and not as a cause for despair. It's incredibly hard, but it can be done.

Muxel said:

Are you totally clueless? Do you have no concern whatsoever for anyone but yourself?

Think about it.

Hey Muxel!!

Well, it is true that the future does not seems so bright and me too, I had feeling like yours and I still do, through a bit different than yours. I think like other members have mentionned already life is to be lived and future is open and fluid. Who knows maybe if we make the right action now, things won't be as chaotic. Also maybe acceptance of the world as it is and of a probable futur might help you. You know at time when you're not ok with something because you feel it isn't right, because you don't want to suffer, because you want everything to go your way, well you can get very depressed or angry. This happens for me at time. But when I stop it and try to accept everything, well mentally I feel calmer. But I don't mean acceptance as a fatality, I mean as as a way to go ahead like " now that I know that where do I go from here, what do I do from here".
Also I was wondering, do you have problem in your life at the moment , for example at your jobs or with someone, etc... Because at time when we are depressed about something and we put it on something else that is completely different.

Well Good Luck!
KISSESS

To clarify, see what I posted in response to your intro:

Laura said:
Muxel said:
I'm Muxel.
I'm currently attending college, trying to get a bachelor's in Chemistry. College is a pain in the neck because I'm being taught nonsense that the Church of Science made up. For example in Physics class I have to learn about Newtonian gravity a.k.a. bullsh_t gravity. Are they going to tell me that "Everything is gravity"?? No, because that's the truth and if I knew that I would be free. Should I drop out?

Of course you should not drop out! And don't denigrate what you are being taught because you can't know what is correct if you don't know what has gone before. Newtonian gravity is a very important part of that knowledge. It may not be complete, but we don't know that nor do we know how or why. And you can't know how or why - IF it is ever possible - if you don't have that education.

Muxel said:
Anyway, I enjoy reading Laura's articles, and spend my free time sleeping and reading subgrade fantasy novels while waiting for the comet cluster to annihilate Earth.

Sounds to me like you are wasting your life completely dissociating and hiding from reality. You don't know that there IS a comet cluster - even if the possibility is there and the scientific evidence suggests repeated bombardments of earth - nor do you - or we - know IF or WHEN such events occur. Sure, there are some possibilities and probabilities, but that's ALL they are.

People need to live their lives as fully awake and aware of each moment as possible. You need your education to do that. You need to be healthy to do that. You need to be response-able to the world and life in which you find yourself.

As the Cs say, and probably one of the most important things they ever said:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

The life you are living sounds pretty dead and dull. Best wake up, work hard, make a success of yourself. For all we know, the efforts of those who are awake can effect great changes on this planet for the good. One thing IS certain: Life will go on with or without you.

I want to point out that we don't really know if a comet cluster or a wave is coming or not.
what we have are observations that seem to indicate that something big is happening at the moment.
but what exactly it is (or not is) we don't really know.

the thing that should concern us is the here and now and what to do about it, most importand is the work on the self, and not some illusory things that could happen becouse the C's said so !

the future is open and depends on the here and now.

Pashalis said:
I want to point out that we don't really know if a comet cluster or a wave is coming or not.
what we have are observations that seem to indicate that something big is happening at the moment.
but what exactly it is (or not is) we don't really know.

the thing that should concern us is the here and now and what to do about it, most importand is the work on the self, and not some illusory things that could happen becouse the C's said so !

the future is open and depends on the here and now.

Well said Pashalis.
I figure a lot of people who find this forum are dissatisfied with life in general (I know I was), and it may take some time to realise but what the forum boils down to is a collection of research that is here to be explored (and followed up by your own research and observations), that should give you the tools to navigate life more effectively. That's all there is to it.

Way before finding this place I use to sit around and 'wait for life to happen'. Now I go out and actively engage in life. I wash the dishes for my parents, buy/prepare/cook my own food (according to what I have learnt in the books that have been suggested here), do the EE beathing program so I am better able to cope with the stress of every day life (including reading about the atrocities around the world that happen daily at the hand of psychopaths - and there authoritarian followers), and try to be as productive and positive as I can for all those around me I see struggling to cope with life as I once did.
My life has great meaning in helping others to navigate it successfully. Wether its just making eye contact with and smiling at a shop assistant who looks down, or recommending a book on a healthy diet to a friend it doesn't matter. Most of the time though I am quiet and listen to people who are struggling with life....knowing that what I could say they would not hear because all they know how to do to cope with life is talk and not listen/ask for help changing/coping. Most do not know they can even change/there is an alternative to how there life is now. It is most saddening.

So Muxel, are you here to listen/learn or talk? So far you've stated you've given up on life (in so many words)....is that a request for help changing or a simple statement of your intention to sit and wait for life to happen to you?
Only you can decide what you want from life....even if its deciding to follow what your parents/authorities in your life tell you your life should be. No one here will tell you what it should or should not be, but if you want help figuring it out for yourself...then we can suggest where to look (its up to you if you look or not).

If you really have given up on life however, we are not equipped to deal with that here and would recommend you seek professional help.

The thing is, two people can be living what appears to be exactly the same "ordinary life" in the view of an outsider who knows no details about them; but it can be completely different from the inside. One can be living his life and suffering mightily because he has no clue what is going on, what it's all about, where it's going, etc. The other person could be doing exactly the same thing, but with intent and purpose and understanding. In the case of the first person, entropy will take hold and he will spiral down into despair. In the case of the second, intelligent input of energy will lead to negative entropy and his life will certainly be productive and may even change dramatically in positive ways.

Back
Top Bottom