My Collie - behaviour changes

Jolie et gentille petite Star, continue d'apporter la joie et le bonheur dans les coeurs de tes Humains...
Nous sommes avec toi pour ta guérison... Merci de continuer de donner des nouvelles...

Pretty and sweet little Star, continue to bring joy and happiness in the hearts of your Humans...
We are with you for your healing... Thank you for continuing to give news...

Bonne idée, mon petit York Ugo qui nous a quittés le juin dernier à l'âge de 20 ans était suivi par un ostéopathe qui lui a fait vraiment beaucoup de bien...

Good idea, my little York Ugo who left us last June at the age of 20 was followed by an osteopath who did him a lot of good...

Bonne idée, mon petit York Ugo qui nous a quittés le juin dernier à l'âge de 20 ans était suivi par un ostéopathe qui lui a fait vraiment beaucoup de bien...

Good idea, my little York Ugo who left us last June at the age of 20 was followed by an osteopath who did him a lot of good...
Je voudrais vous offrir mes condoléances. J'ignorais que vous aviez perdu un petit être si cher. Il a vécu longtemps... Etait-il malade? J'ai entendu parler des soins ostéopathiques et des chiropracticiens. J'ignore si ces soins sont disponibles dans mon coin.....

Please accept my condolences toward your little cherished pet/friend. I did not know. He lived a long time.... 20 years. Was he really sick?
I've heard of chiro and osteopathic care for dogs but not sure if that is offered in my area......

MERCI pour vos condoléances, oui à la fin il était sourd et aveugle avec des crises de spasmophilie depuis un an mais il avait toujours grand plaisir à manger, son dernier repas était des gambas...
Il est toujours dans mes prières chaque jour comme tous les autres qui m'ont quittée...

THANK YOU for your condolences, yes at the end he was deaf and blind with spasmophilia attacks for a year but he always enjoyed eating, his last meal was prawns...
He is still in my prayers every day like all the others who have left me...

A quick update. Star has been improving slowly. Last night she had sickness and diarrhoea. Thankfully not another vestibular episode. We took her back to the vets today who think she's in good condition for her age.
Shes lost 2kg though. She is eating but not Ike she was. Getting out on short walks.
She's not giving up just yet so we'll wait and see.
We've been having to sleep on the sofa just to be with her. Shes at ease in my wife or my company.
I got quite upset about Star this morning and thought I was going to break down at work. Had to give myself a few minutes and take some deep breaths.
She means so much to us all and her love, companionship and loyalty really will be missed when she decides to step into the next life.

She means so much to us all and her love, companionship and loyalty really will be missed when she decides to step into the next life.
Oh, yeah. Our 4-footed companions become family and when they become sick or injured, it does break our hearts. Hang in there, Thebull. And, if you need to cry, well, then do it when you are in the right place and time. Crying does help to alleviate the sorrow a bit. Plus, it's not good to hold it in for a long time. Your body and mind will feel better once the tears are released.

:hug:

Merci pour les nouvelles de Star qui reste dans mes prières matin et soir...
Comme je vous comprends, c'est toujours une atroce déchirure quand nos petits amours nous quittent mais nous les retrouverons, ils viendront nous chercher pour nous aider à passer de l'autre côté...

Thank you for the news of Star who remains in my prayers morning and evening...
How I understand you, it's always a heartbreak when our little loves leave us but we will find them, they will come to get us to help us pass to the other side...

Back
Top Bottom