my kirlian photography

MariuszJ

Padawan Learner
As for my avatar, which is my kirlian photography (purple), I'd like to ask some of you, who have PSI ability, who I am and whether or not I am a wanderer. I need to know that, please help me out to tell that if you can.

Why is it such a urge for you to know if you are a wanderer or not ? What would change if the answer is "yes" ? And what would change if the answer is "no" ?

It's a dangerous game to ask to others on a forum who don't know you "who I am". Will you give your identity/soul to anyone that passes and claims to be a psychic ?

If you're lost, just go back to basics. Maybe it could be more useful for you to ponder on the "who, what, why, how, when or where" and even write it on here if you want, than to throw a question which very very very few honnest people, if any, could answer. :)

Mariusz,
Aura profile is not constant through the day. You aura can differ and change colours during day activities. It might change colours because all centers don t work always in it s full capability. Unless it s pure white. Then You can either be ready to departure from this world or you are constantly connected to higher realms. What this pictures shows is - You are not pure light. Brightness change. it means something is going inside you. Who cares about this new age bullshit about indigo, wanderers or other stuff.

seiw83 said:
Mariusz,
Unless it s pure white. Then You can either be ready to departure from this world or you are constantly connected to higher realms. What this pictures shows is - You are not pure light. Brightness change. it means something is going inside you.
You say that like you know it's true. How do you know that is what it means?

I've seen a couple of times soul-like shades going out of my sleeping relatives heads. They looked like a rod 50cm long. One on them was hovering over a relative of mine going through the room.

session August 11, 1996
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17119.270

OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of
primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage
on the accuracy of this material?
A: 63
Q: (L) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering... (J)It's not bad...
(T) A lot of it's very good stuff... (L) Can you talk to us a little bit
about the concept of Wanderers? Is the Ra concept of Wanderers a
valid...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, is there anything about Wanderers that you can tell us,
that would help us to identify them?
A: Specifics, please.
Q: (L) OK, is it a correct point of reference that Wanderers are
individuals who feel alienated in the world system?
A: Yes but they can partially adapt.
Q: (L) OK, do they also sometimes have physical...
A: Revulsion to physicality.
Q: (T) Revulsion to physicality? They don't like physicality? But
they're here! (J) Just because they're here, they don't have to like it!
(L) OK, is that always a clue?
A: Yes.

MariuszJ said:
As for my avatar, which is my kirlian photography (purple), I'd like to ask some of you, who have PSI ability, who I am and whether or not I am a wanderer. I need to know that, please help me out to tell that if you can.

Your avatar doesn't seem to be a Kirlian photography. Kirlian photography is a direct imaging technique on photographic film, connected with a high-voltage high-frequency electrical source. Your avatar seems to be software rendered, probably based upon the input of some kind of sensor. I'm sorry to break it to you, but without knowing exactly which kind of sensor or algorithm was used, it is impossible to interpret the image.

MariuszJ said:

Maybe you were just having a purple day?

Whenever I go to a Mind Body Spirit Festival, I always get one of those photos done as I like to compare them. Imagine my surprise when I went to the latest MBSF and got purple, white and pink! (my last one 6 months previous was a lot of red surrounding me, some orange and lots of yellow at the top). To me, it signifys change. I kind of laughed when a woman came past me and saw my purple picture and said "I wanted a picture like that!". She got the orange and yellow and she was envious. Imagine that. And, I don't even know if the camera that takes these things is reliable or not. It's something I do for fun.

As to being a wanderer, well who cares? It's actually pretty irrelevant. It's like saying: "I've got blue eyes and/or I'm tall" and that makes me somehow 'different'. Well that's irrelevant. What's important is how a person lives, how they treat others and what they do with their lives. So you see, wanderers exist and they can either have a big impact on life or a minimal impact on life, just like any other person.

My Kirlian photos have all been done sitting in a chair and you only see the upper torso with the colours. The colours vary.
I use it & the associated interpretations as a loose guide to where I am at. A very loose guide. I have a lot of very dark green, turquoise and some orange/yellow. When I was studying for my current career there was a big yellow blob around my head. Interpreted to mean ambition.
I would give it some time and watch for the changes.

Back
Top Bottom