My kitchen TV has a mind of its own!

Maat said:
In the range of another mundane explanation : do you have a cat ? Mine have turned on my TV several times

I had to change all the sink faucets in my house to the knob kind instead of the lever kind. My cat learned to turn on the water with the lever kind. Of course, a cat has no need to ever learn how to turn one off.

United Gnosis said:
Wait, you have a zTV? I can already see where's the problem... :lol: More seriously though, whenever your flat screen (or worse, Smart TV) is plugged in, even when powered down, you should assume that everything you say and do is being recorded and stored for future (or real-time) analysis, and WILL be used against you. (Not to mention the electromagnetic noise and mental pollution you create for yourself.)

After all, this is what the recent NSA whistleblower confirmed. Not that experts hadn't been warning about these existing capabilities for the last decade...

I just read an article today that most of the new tv's today come with cameras installed in them for those that want to use them for their computer screens. That's nothing new but they can be and are hacked to record you. But I guess that's not really news either since you basically said the same thing.

Yeah, we're screwed here in 3D. When's the wave gonna hit? I'm so 4D eligible I'm surprised I can't predict the exact date myself. :rolleyes:

Some times machines have strange reactions, like our computers. I have a friend that is a programmer and he often tells me that computers are acting often in ways that are strange and by their way.

This week 2 times a radio we have started by itself, being the radio off. And yesterday a friend, who is living not far away from here, also had his radio started during night even if his radio was off also and was not working at all, he was suppose to throw it away. I am sure there is no "spirit" the cause of these actions but something more trivial. For example can it be that every apparatus has a program inside them that can be controlled by antennas or other programs? We live near a big antenna, situated on the top of a little mountain. Not very near but this antenna is very important in the region, thanks to her we can use mobile phones and wifi. Can the army control these apparatus with some programs? Sometimes also the electricity fluctuates, producing maybe these things, starting tvs or radios. I really don't know.

Can the army control these apparatus with some programs? Sometimes also the electricity fluctuates, producing maybe these things, starting tvs or radios. I really don't know.

I know that Laura asked the C's a similar question and their reply was something along the lines of " you betcha".

Hopefully someone more familiar with the transcripts or just less lazy than I can find the correct. If someone was to so do, I wouldn't even mind some admonishment for my current state of laziness. :-[

Your Smart TV Could Be Hacked to Spy On You

The next time you watch something on your Smart TV, beware, the television might be watching you too.

As in turns out, just like smartphones, Smart TVs can be hacked and compromised. On Thursday, at the Black Hat security conference, researchers Aaron Grattafiori and Josh Yavor demonstrated how they found vulnerabilities in different 2012 models of Samsung Smart TVs that allowed them to turn on the camera, take control of social media apps like Facebook or Skype, and access files and basically any app on the set.

Alternatively, you might consider the ongoing magnetic changes on the earth and in the solar system and how these might be causing electrical appliance anomalies at different places on the planet.

I have a TV that turns it's self on - it is some fault in relation to the "sleep" mode
Can you switch the socket off if you don't want to unplug it each time?

Back
Top Bottom