My question for the SOTT team.

The main problem with the gun control laws is that they are largely misguided. People will always guns, whether they may be fully auto or not. Personally my gun of choice would be the .308 (7.62 NATO) rifle and 20 gauge shotgun combo. It can fire 75% of all calibers but its a single shot breakover
Its a durable and efficient killing apparatus . I'd be more scared of it than an ar15. Why? Military assault weapons use FMJ's. They are designed to wound, not kill. Control the wackos not the guns.

bobsaget said:
The main problem with the gun control laws is that they are largely misguided. People will always guns, whether they may be fully auto or not. Personally my gun of choice would be the .308 (7.62 NATO) rifle and 20 gauge shotgun combo. It can fire 75% of all calibers but its a single shot breakover
Its a durable and efficient killing apparatus . I'd be more scared of it than an ar15. Why? Military assault weapons use FMJ's. They are designed to wound, not kill. Control the wackos not the guns.

Hello bobsaget, and welcome to the forum.

After reading all the posts in this thread, did you come to the conclusion the the main subject here was gun control, and which guns one should be the most fearful of? I am curious, because to me your reply seems very off-topic.

Reflection said:
Leaving that aside however, the comment that finally put me over the edge was on this article http://www.sott.net/article/256476-Nutzoid-states-Mississippi-governor-moves-to-make-gun-control-illegal

Comment: America needs all the gun control help it can. Less guns on the streets can only be a good thing, given that guns in the hands of Joe Sixpack aren't going to stop mass shootings.

This was like a knife in the gut.

Well, I see then. The thing is, there are a lot of people working on sott these days and the above comment is not only not well formulated, it does not reflect the SOTT position accurately. I will be removing it.

No Jason I just wanted to share a bit of knowledge through personal background . It doesn't matter what kind of gun it is. I'm convinced were in a losing battle against the Lizzie's when it comes to gun control. They'll always have psychopaths and crazies on their side

Back
Top Bottom