My strange New year experience.

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello every one!
I would like to share a experience that I had on the first of January that left me wondering seriously of the reality of our surrounding. Sorry if it a bit long but it as to be said this way.

On Thursday night, Dec. 31, I developed the symptom of the flu. It started on the previous Monday with a small headache and progressed throughout the week to finally culminate in the first hour of Jan. the first. The weather has been cold here in the beginning of the week, -28 cel. with the wind, but nothing exceptional for this time of the year and not cold enough to keep me from my daily walk with my 2 ND density friend. The flu symptom were more and more apparent as the week progressed but it didn’t worry me much, I just started to take more vitamin C and D and drank cup of red clover tea with a drop of oregano oil to prevent an infection as well as taking my daily sauna and practicing pipe breathing and meditation. On Thursday, I went skiing with my daughter, the temperature was milder but still cold enough going down the hill and I was really starting to feel the cold by the end of the day. On New Year eve, I was coughing and I had phlegm coming out more and more during the evening. Still, I wanted to do the pipe breathing and meditation to celebrate the New Year so I waited till my wife and daughter went to bed and did it thinking that it would be great to enter 2010 in a meditative state. It must have been a bit pass 11 pm when I started the pipe breathing and finished the meditation portion at 11:59 a few second before midnight and the new year. So much for the idea of entering 2010 in meditation as I saw the clock on the computer change from 11:59 to 12:00 in the second it took me to close the computer. It is fully awake that I entered the New Year and awake I will stay all night pondering what happened next.

I went to bed thinking that I will easily fall asleep, as usual after the meditation, but shiver and muscle pain as well as my head spinning like a tornado is all I remember that happened. I was feeling miserable and convinced that I had the flu but, why was it hitting me so hard now. What about all the detox, the supplement and the sauna program that I was following or using, prevented me from getting this. Seriously I couldn’t believe that I was sick even if everything I felt pointed that way. I went back in thought to the beginning of the symptom, it brought me back to the only person that I met who was sick with a throat infection the previous weekend, the mother of a friend of my daughter with whom I talked for a few minute on Saturday but, I kept my distance all the time during our 5 min. Talk. Then the first symptom on Monday the 28 th, the headache that slowly intensified along the week and, me believing that I was suffering from what looked like the first symptom of the flu and even “confirmed” by doctor mommy (my wife). The cold weather the walk and the ski all pointed to the only conclusion that the symptom were of the flu and that I should be convinced of that. Then all became clear, in a moment I understood that I was answering a program, that I was fuelling and illusion. The idea of suffering from the flu as sneaked slowly in my thought all week and acknowledging them as thus was an automatism learned from an early conditioning. If this program (the flu) was as effective was because I believed in it but, I did believe that all my effort in the past 7 months to detox and strengthen my body, mind and emotional center should easily deal whit it and not to forget all the knowledge and awareness gathered in the past year. Everything is an illusion so everything is reel, those word were resonating in me so loudly and crying for my attention. Connection were being made at an accelerated pace, dream and reading material were rushing in and then I was persuaded that everything was indeed just an illusion and simply though that the flu cannot have any effect on me unless I believed that it was reel.
Laying in bed in fever with my head spinning and the body in pain I denied the reality of the flu, denied that I could even be suffering from it. I was persuaded that it was an illusion that crossed to the “reality” because I was conditioned to believe that it existed. If the program call flu was affecting me, I had followed in the pass month many programs that should prevent it from affecting me. Those program are call Detox , vitamin ,EE breathing etc... and they should deal easily whit the flu, now was the time to activated them. Activated them I did and the symptom when away in a few heart beat, fever, head spinning and body ache were all gone in a moment. I was stupefied.

It must have been around 1:30 am when this happened, useless to tell you that I didn’t sleep for the rest of the night. I spend the night contemplating what had just happen, fully awake, some time in bed, sometime in the garage smoking a cigarette. Around 6:30 am I had breakfast and finally fell asleep sometime around 7:00. I woke up around 9:30, told my wife about it and we discussed it for some time before going skating all together.

Is this reality real because we believe in it? What may happen if you persuade yourself that it is all just and illusion, does all limitation fall? Believing in lies endanger the soul, believing our sense and feeling are what connect us to this material world, they are our connection through which we are drained everyday of our energy. I can see it now, I can name the program as they appear, all those petty addiction or emotional trigger that appear to submerge us and bind us in materiality. Slave we are and we love it, indeed.

So, are programs defining our own limitation? Is knowledge the key to rewrite those limitations? As detoxing and acquiring and healthy diet can enhance one is energy, by acquiring knowledge we learn how to build reserve and to not spend it uselessly or naively, but first one as to see it. By positively working on the self to eliminate program, we spare that energy from being given away. Every little program eliminated, every small victory mean more energy for oneself and for oneself to choose when to spend it. Is this what happened to me on Jan. The first, did I just choose to use my energy at this moment to eliminate the flu symptom that where terracing me. Was my believe in the detox, EE and diet program all that was necessary to concentrated at this moment all my saved energy and release it again the flu.
In the following day I still had some vestige left from the flu, the victory wasn’t total, I still had phlegm coming out and my throat still tickle me lightly. I continued to take more vitamin C and drink hot tisane and bought NAC to eliminate the phlegm. I’m outside every day skating or snow shoeing with my family and enjoying the last day of the holiday.

Laurentien

P.S. I didn't know where to post it so I posted it here.

Hi Laurentien. I'm a firm believer in the power of belief to both cause and eliminate certain conditions like what you describe. In fact, this phenomenon may even be what lies behind some healing miracles (so-called).

I think that programs that contain emotional force do define our limitations, for the most part and that what you experienced was a likely a synergistic effect of the EE and your detox efforts working together.

This is just a subjective view though, but congratulations on seeing the program(s). :flowers:

Thanks Laurentian for sharing your experience. I too was sick with something...a mild flu... body aches and headache in bed for New Year´s Eve, also doing the EE program. Although I haven´t been on my detox since I´m out of the country and its hard to dictate your diet when your don´t have access to better food and occasionally accept the glass of wine at large family lunches. ha ha. I guess I expected to get sick, and I felt I deserved to get sick because of my lack of discipline. But I have been taking Vitamin c and D and I think my symptoms are less. Also, I have been keeping my diet better so I think I subconsciously accepted this illness to give myself more incentive to keep my diet as clean as possible. I appreciated your post as a good reminder to dig deeper into my programs in every context, in every moment. I´m on vacation from work and cold weather, but not from the work, not from my life. Also, I imagine that your experience with your illness and your belief in your present reality was really groundbreaking for you and possibly to many others who have read your post. I hope everyone had a good holiday!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom