Mysterious Cloud Rings and Possible Hyperdimensional UFO Maneuvers

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
See: http://www.softspotopening.com/

and compare the story to:Mysterious Smoke Rings or When is a Cloud not a Cloud?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-16-07-03.htm

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 9/29/2005 08:45 (Entered as : 09/29/2005 8:45)
Reported: 9/30/2005 10:20:30 AM 10:20
Posted: 10/11/2005
Shape: Egg
Duration:10 seconds

Egg-shaped metal object that remained stationary in sky, and disappeared as I watched.

I was driving west bound on highway 94 near the Avocado exit, when something caught my eye in an
otherwise clear sky. What drew my attention was the reflection of sunlight off an egg-shaped
metallic surface that didn't seem to be moving.

At first glance, I thought it might be an airplane or helicopter, but looking up a few more times
revealed that it clearly wasn't.

Then, the object quickly disappeared before my eyes bit by bit. Very odd.

((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))

Occurred : 8/20/1993 19:00 (Entered as : 08/20/93 19:00)
Reported: 3/30/2001 12:47
Posted: 2/11/2003
Shape: Cigar
Duration:1-2sec

Sky opens, objects darts out, then disappears through another opening in the sky.

If you can, imagine this; part of the sky opens, a metallic cigar shaped object darts out, stops,
then exits at a tremendous speed through a opening in the sky across from it, disappearing. Thats
the best way to explain it. It happened so fast that if my crewman and I hadn't been looking we
would have missed it completly. We had just completed work on a light on the snake river and were
traveling by boat to the boat ramp behind one of the dams (I can't remember which one) it was just
the two of us on the river and we were trying to reach the ramp before it got to dark. We both
looked up to our 10 o'clock posn at about posn angle 30 degrees and this object appeared. I can't
say with any certainty the distance or how big the object was, but it was close enough to see that
it was dark gray and elongated (like a fat short cigar). We just looked at each other and said,
"What the heck was that?". The trip back to Kennewick we tossed around ideas as to what it might be
but ultimately failed to come up with anything. It was like the thing opened a hole in the sky, entered our "realm", paused, then left through another opening. There were no lights, no sound, no trailing vapor, no
other aircraft, nothing. In fact if I hadn't been looking right at it I would have dismissed it
altogether. Sky conditions were clear, visibility was 10nm, seas were calm.

((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))

Reported By: John E.
Date Reported: Thursday, July 29, 1999
Subject: UFO Sighting
Location of sighting: Hamilton, Ohio
Time: 11:00 PM
Date: approx 10th
Number of objects: 1

Object had an Aura or Haze around it - The object emitted beams of light - The object hovered

Description Of the event:

I was walking my dog. There was a low thin cloud deck, the moon was visible as a indistinct haze.
Something caught my eye. It was a thin streak in the sky, it did not go away as a meteor trail
would. I stood and watched as the streak grew wider, the length remaining the same. The streak now
appeared to be a widening slit. The slit continued to widen over approx. 15-10 seconds until it was
about one sixth it's length. An orange glow emanated from the opening, being hazy just in the cloud
deck, much like a flashlight beam would do in light smoke. No detail was visible in the opening,
nothing entered, nothing left. The opening remained unchanging for about ten seconds, then started
becoming narrower until it was very thin, then was gone. It appeared to close at the same rate as it
opened. The opening was apparently as long as the span of my thumb tip to the tip of my little
finger if held away from my body. The object remained stationary in relation to structures on the
ground!

The object was about 45-50 degrees above the horizon.

Reported By: Brad J - Lima, OH - February 17, 2002 at 16:43:25
Subject: UFO Sighting/Unexplained Event
Date: 2/14/02
Time: 6:10 PM
County sighting took place: Hardin
Witnesses: 1
Objects Shape: Sphere
Number of objects: 2

Object had an Aura or Haze around it - Object hovered - Object became transparent

Additional Info:
Rt. 235 and 67

Event Description:
I was driving south on Rt. 235, just north of 67. For some reason, I turned to look out of the
driver side window. I noticed two bright orange glowing objects hovering in the sky, bigger then any
airplanes.

The area is pretty much wide open fields and some trees. The objects were high in the air, but were
not moving. The object to the right quickly moved right and left, no more than what seemed like a
couple of inches, then disappeared. It didn't go up or down, just disappeared. Then, maybe 3 or 4
seconds later the object on the left disappeared. I finally got stopped but there was nothing left
to be seen.

These objects were in clear view. They were like nothing I have ever seen. The glow was bigger than
any object in the sky. I could see them clearly, because it was dusk and there was really nothing
else in the sky. The event took place for maybe 15 seconds. There was nothing around that could
explain what happened except for a UFO

Note from Brad:
I would really like to know if anyone else witnessed the same event. Thanks, Brad

Rawdon, Quebec A Black Hole With Escaping Craft.

Date: June 6, 2004
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Black hole/with escaping craft.

Full Description of event/sighting:

In 2004 a friend and I were always watching the sky, looking for shooting stars and so on. On this night we knew that we were not alone. I got a phone call from my friend saying, with excitement, look out and up the road as the northern lights are all at the top of the road. I will meet you out side, so I walked out side and sure enough here was this wave of lights moving about.

Then we started to see what looked like a tornado, but upside down. All the
lights were swirling around being sucked into this hole. We were scared, but stayed. We thought that
this was the end of the world as it was so huge that we started to talk about this thing sucking us
up. Then there was a flash of light that came up from the earth into the hole and it started to
close. My thought is that the northern lights is the release of energy when there is going to open a
port hole. I can't explain this but there is life out there and they use these port holes to visit us.
The lights we call the northern lights is a release of mass energy when the hole is at its peak. It
did not last long, but it is something I will never forget.

HOVERING UFO SEEN IN FORT MYERS, FLORIDA On Saturday, April 17, 2004, at 7:30 p.m., eyewitness
K.M. and her family were in Fort Myers, Florida (population 48,208) when they spotted a UFO
approaching from the west.

"This weekend we were in the Fort Myers area for the Challenger Baseball Festival. On the way back
from the barbecue, we saw this sliver of light in the western sky. If it was curved, I might have
thought it was a new moon or something, but it wasn't. It looked like what the sliver of moon might
look like if it was straightened out."

"It was at an angle. It did not move. There were no clouds in the sky. The sun had just set. We
were looking at it for about ten minutes."

"During that time, a bright light appeared at the very top and then would disappear. This happened
several times."

"Then it started to fade and then disappeared before our eyes. It was very strange. I could not
figure out any explanation for it. It was almost like a slit in the sky had opened up, and then it
closed. We have a picture of it."

Fort Myers is on Florida's Gulf of Mexico shoreline, located approximately 116 miles (185
kilometers) south of St. Petersburg and Tampa.

Hmm... in summer of 2003, I saw something strange over Tampa. It was egg-shaped and emitted a blue glow. It was not a solid color, however, it looked as if lightning had been coiled into this eggshaped container. It seemed to have a great deal of chaotic electrical activity going on inside of it. I first saw it upon entering Pasco County, but it was during the day, and I dismissed it. When we got into Tampa, well actually we were staying across the bay, near Clearwater, I saw this strange egg thing darting through the sky. We were getting a lot of minor power surges that night, and I happened to be out standing on a balcony and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. The first couple of times I dismissed it, because it could,ve been generated by the weird power surges we were having that night or some lightning that was way out over the Gulf. But I saw it several times, and I got suspicious. The next night I was standing out on a fishing pier, and I saw the thing again. I must have seen it about 10 times that weekend, and it was strange because it always moving in a similar pattern. It would start somewhere over the Gulf, and then vanish somewhere over the bay. It always moved diagonal relative to my position, usually staying to the north of me. The reason this is all kinda vague is because I only got to see it for maybe two seconds at a time. It would zip past my location and then suddenly disappear. I wrote quite a bit about it in my journal, and I will have to find it, but I wanted to get this out and see if anyone has seen anythin like it. Or am I just crazy?

I am a sky watcher.
I was at work last month, and took a smoke break.
I usually go out the back door into the outdoor smoking "lounge".
Very cloudy, dark clouds, windy, perhaps a storm coming in, I thought to myself.
I saw this V shaped thing up there.
I thought to myself, flock of geese?
When your eyes latch on, do not let go...
As I stared, it wasn't a flock of geese.?.?.?
What the .?.?.?
It was black and a solid V.
Geometrically perfect.
Going very slowly into a cloud bank, and was gone.
I was thinking of those cool special effects you could make with computers nowdays.
Yep, yesiree...
They are out there.
yep
I see from my cloud watching, I sit in a heavily traveled airplane highway.
Lots of planes go by mostly every day.
Chemtrails too...
I was watching a plane up there (I thought a plane) and noticed that five(5) silver objects (balls) were surrounding a larger siver ball.
Keeping formation, headed west, until outta sight.
Coincidence has it that later that day, there were reports of some kinda fireball explosion, booms on the west coast.
Coincidence? I dunno...
The doctor says my eyes are excellent, by the way...
One more...
I grew up in a nice neighborhood.
I was about twelve(12) years of age, "we" were riding bicycles, after dusk, up at the elementary school.
The school has woods in the back and two sides.
We were at the front basketball hoops when the sounds caught my attention.
ALL the crickets were "singing" at the same time.
Perfect time with each other.
Out of the tree tops looking north to the lake, I saw two(2) colored/glowing balls on the right and to the left.
Rising and pulsating in time with each other.
Again in perfect time, and it was in time with the crickets.!.!.!
The balls stopped rising.
Dead in their tracks.
Quit pulsating.
The crickets fell silent.
The two(2) balls accelerated towards each other, came together into a flash of white light, and then shot out into the sky...
My heart pounds now...
"WE" rode the hell outta those bikes and I went home...
Next day, my friend said his dad told him it was swamp gas.
The "island" I lived on was/is surrounded by a protected marsh, wetlands...
I told my freind NO WAY...
You saw that too.!.!.!
I think he was/is an OP anyway.
nuff fer now

Three pictures of the rings are found with the story. Also a video link on the left hand side that I was unable to watch.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/696953.stm
Friday, 31 March, 2000, 12:13 GMT 13:13 UK
Etna hoops it up
By BBC News Online science editor Dr David Whitehouse
Volcanologists have witnessed dramatic rings of steam and gas being blown out of volcanic vents on the side of mighty Mount Etna in Sicily.
Etna is the tallest and most active volcano in Europe, situated where the European and African geological plates are colliding.
Dr Jug Alean and Dr Marco Fulle have been investigating Etna's growing level of activity and in February they saw the ejection of several spectacular hoops from the Bocca Nuova region of the mountain.
"This wonderful specimen gently drifted overhead and past the Sun which was tinted orange by aerosols in the smoke," Dr Alean told BBC News Online.
It is difficult to gauge the size of what the scientists are calling "steam rings". They drift across the blue sky with no points of reference. However, the volcanologists estimate the hoops to be about 200m across and up to 1000m above the ground.
Stable shape
Smoke rings have been seen at volcanoes before but never in such detail. This time, there was hardly any ash on Etna and the gas billowing from vents had a high steam content. It is for this reason that Drs Alean and Fulle are using the term "steam rings".
Looking like the hoops produced by smokers, the hoops can hang in the air for many minutes. Etna's rings have been seen to last as long as 10 minutes.
How they are formed is a mystery that these pictures may help solve.
Dr Jurg Alean speculates: "They could be formed by rapid gas pulses emitted by narrow vents into the atmosphere. The physics seems somewhat complicated and I am trying to establish if there are sound scientific theories about them."
Drs Alean and Fulle keep a close eye on Etna, running a private seismic monitoring station as well as maintaining a photographic record of changes on the mountain. Their website, stromboli.net, contains some of the most dramatic volcano pictures ever taken.

Saw a post on FB where a guy is wondering what is up with the smoke rings in the sky, which 2 were spotted in Copenhagen this June. First thought reminded me of the March session 2013:

Q: [...]{Consults list.} The last one then is do we want to ask about the confused sky the other day? (L) Oh yeah, we were driving home from the fabric store the other day, and as we were coming along, we saw every single kind of cloud in the sky. There were roll clouds to the southwest, there were high cirrus clouds, there were buttermilk-looking clouds, mare's tails, and then there was a really peculiar circular cloud that looked like a big oval smoke ring in the sky. (Andromeda) And it was in an area where it was raining and sunny at the same time. (L) It was pouring rain, the sun was shining, it was just the most bizarre thing. And every kind of cloud that is listed in cloud lists was in the sky all at the same time. It was bizarre. Any comment on our circular cloud and the other...?

A: Smoke ring, eh?

Q: (Andromeda) That's what I said! It looks like something had happened there in that area, because besides that smoke ring cloud, there was another cloud that almost had like a hole in it. This one was one that was more like a ring, and then by it was one that had the circular thing.

A: Punched from upper atmosphere air burst.

Q: (Perceval) Is that what most of those hole-punch clouds are?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Those have been around for like decades. (Kniall) It's literally a smoke ring. (L) But coming from the other direction. (Perceval) And they come up with all sorts of fancy explanations for how they form that have nothing to do with the actual cause.

Here are some of the images:

Yesterday [Copenhagen]
38883556-8cb8dcdd37d296f32efa75ab7bc1be1e.jpeg

Beginning of July [Copenhagen]
38883733-fc8293886b1c1bb91406afb6ab8ad6f7.jpeg

2006 [Randers]
19787788-aa2426071b8bcbd464c901b259942dcf.jpeg

source of 1&2 :_http://vejret.tv2.dk/artikel/id-69737594:mystiske-ringe-set-p%C3%A5-himlen-over-k%C3%B8benhavn.html
source and gallery of 3: _http://galleri.tv2.dk/Vejret/4359471/0/

The one earlier in June was observed after a explosion was heard. They are guessing that they were made by either party-events or fire safety demonstrations on the ground, but they do imply that these are only guesses. I'd like to think they are smoke produced by meteorite air bursts but they all seem to be estimated at dissolving only a few hundred meters over ground, which seems very low, or far from source to disintegrate, for an upper atmosphere air burst. Of course they could be from low atmosphere explosions...What do you think?

The first time I've seen or heard of smoke rings is through this article:
http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/mysterious-smoke-rings-or-when-is-a-cloud-not-a-cloud/

Smoke ring hovering over English _www.couriermail.com.au/technology/science/weird-black-ring-appears-over-english-town-leaving-experts-baffled/story-fnjwlbuh-1226885287034

Inquorate said:
Smoke ring hovering over English _www.couriermail.com.au/technology/science/weird-black-ring-appears-over-english-town-leaving-experts-baffled/story-fnjwlbuh-1226885287034

That's really bizarre! No idea what that could be.

Back
Top Bottom