Mysterious Mexican creature

It looks like a baby goat or lamb that's had a serious birth defect. :( Hope the little fella didn't suffer before he was euthanized.

Gimpy said:
It looks like a baby goat or lamb that's had a serious birth defect. :( Hope the little fella didn't suffer before he was euthanized.

With those ears? ...of curse in birth defects anything can be wrong. Or it can be a baby with birth defects from a Xoloitzcuintle, a quite ugly (from my point of view) and quite expensive dog.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Hairless_Dog
I think it was as scared as the people it encounters, being cut off its head and throwing its body to the dogs by them.

The teeth visible do not look like those of a predator (at least to me)-but I do notice some unusual pixelation in the shadow areas around the creatures head-evidence of photo shopping or something? I don't know much about that kind of thing-maybe just an artifact of possibly being photographed with a cell phone camera?

Dunno-sure is bizzare. If real I would agree it is possibly a common animal - a mule or burro or even a calf with horrible birth defects? Without the rest of the body it's hard to tell. The villagers said it stood "upright" on two legs, which would be unusual behavior for a hoofed animal.

Not sure what to make of this.

Weird article said:
What the hell is this thing? I love seeing stories like this because inevitably it turns out that these weird creatures are nothing more than a local animal. But until someone confirms this, it gives me a creepy feeling that maybe weird sh!t does stalk the world…

"Weird sh!t" does stalk the world. Just not in the physical form.

Weird article said:
They described the creature as having thin arms, legs and torso, covered with very little hair. Unfortunately, the few witnesses to this event were gripped by fear, and threw themselves against the unknown entity, lopping off its head with a single blow and throwing its small carcass to the local dogs, which devoured it almost immediately.

I don't see why they should attack or kill it. It reads like it was just passing by.

Fixed: deleted the vulgar part.

NoChannelOnMyTV, you're not being funny, just vulgar. Please show some respect for the people who read your post and observe what you write.

tschai said:
The teeth visible do not look like those of a predator (at least to me)-but I do notice some unusual pixelation in the shadow areas around the creatures head-evidence of photo shopping or something? I don't know much about that kind of thing-maybe just an artifact of possibly being photographed with a cell phone camera?

Not sure about being photoshoped, I'd seen the video and it looks to my more like poor quality from the cell phone

_http://www.acusticavisual.net/grupolaesferaazul/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=203%3Aiduende-troll-ciclope-o-criatura-desconocida&catid=40%3Acryptozoologia

edit: dash

mkrnhr said:
NoChannelOnMyTV, you're not being funny, just vulgar. Please show some respect for the people who read your post and observe what you write.

I apologize that. The purpose was to amplify the wrongness in 'lobbing its head off and feeding its small carcass to the dogs' for no apparent reason other than that it was a weird-looking creature. Post has been edited so it now reads 'I don't see why they should attack or kill it. It reads like it was just passing by,' instead of what that which was pointed out as being vulgar. I will put more consideration into not being vulgar in future posts.

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
mkrnhr said:

I apologize that. The purpose was to amplify the wrongness in 'lobbing its head off and feeding its small carcass to the dogs' for no apparent reason other than that it was a weird-looking creature. Post has been edited so it now reads 'I don't see why they should attack or kill it. It reads like it was just passing by,' instead of what that which was pointed out as being vulgar. I will put more consideration into not being vulgar in future posts.

Thanks, I was this short to post the same as mkrnhr, he/she did it first. I almost got blind by those vulgarities.

mabar said:
tschai said:

Not sure about being photoshoped, I'd seen the video and it looks to my more like poor quality from the cell phone

_http://www.acusticavisual.net/grupolaesferaazul/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=203%3Aiduende-troll-ciclope-o-criatura-desconocida&catid=40%3Acryptozoologia

edit: dash
Yeah, o.k.-I didn't see the video just the photo-that was quite enough. Poor thing

Back
Top Bottom