nature - 'realtime' decisions - an escape from the general law

Miss Isness

Jedi Master
It occurs to me that there have been fleeting moments in my life when I truly experienced the present, free from past conditioning, and what occurred was a synthesis of intellectual and emotional knowing which led to actions that could neither be attributed soley to feelings, nor could they be explained by reason alone.

These informed actions brought about huge shifts in my life, and I found myself effortlessly overcoming obstacles by simply focusing on perpetuating the same state of being, which I strongly associate with a sense of timelessness, and spiritual power, and which is more easily experienced in communion with pristine nature.

I've always had an easier time getting into a positive flow of events after spending time in nature, and I have to wonder if the rate at which it's being destroyed is related to something other than greed, such as destroying spirtual consciousness, and decreasing the likelihood of getting out of the matrix.

Does anyone else associate being in pristine nature with getting into 'real time'?

Miss Isness said:
It occurs to me that there have been fleeting moments in my life when I truly experienced the present, free from past conditioning, and what occurred was a synthesis of intellectual and emotional knowing which led to actions that could neither be attributed soley to feelings, nor could they be explained by reason alone.

These informed actions brought about huge shifts in my life, and I found myself effortlessly overcoming obstacles by simply focusing on perpetuating the same state of being, which I strongly associate with a sense of timelessness, and spiritual power, and which is more easily experienced in communion with pristine nature.

I've always had an easier time getting into a positive flow of events after spending time in nature, and I have to wonder if the rate at which it's being destroyed is related to something other than greed, such as destroying spirtual consciousness, and decreasing the likelihood of getting out of the matrix.

Does anyone else associate being in pristine nature with getting into 'real time'?
Sure. I think that Nature helps to ground emotional energy and re-tune the body. I know also that nature is about the cycles of death where everything is desperately trying to survive in the game of predator and prey. It is unforgiving, cruel and merciless. At the same time, it can be incredibly beautiful. And of course, no nature - no humanity.

As to "spiritual power" - that's too vague a term. Perhaps you can better define what you mean there.

G.

gaelen said:
Sure. I think that Nature helps to ground emotional energy and re-tune the body
My own experience is also that nature can help in this way. When I was first reading all the material on this site, I experienced a lot of anxiety, fear and it was hard to stay grounded. The one thing that helped me, in addition to gaining knowledge about what was going on, (programmes, predator etc, not wanting me to gain this new knowledge) was going outside, either next to a big tree or by the lake. I definately noticed a reduction in the fear and anxiety when I was out in nature.

gaelen wrote:

As to "spiritual power" - that's too vague a term. Perhaps you can better define what you mean there.
Let's see, what I mean by spiritual power is an awareness and perceptive ability that allows one to make fearless, balanced, creative, reality based choices, and expedite progress on one's chosen path, and helps immunize one to acts of sabatoge that are successful when one is in a state of imbalance, delusion, confusion, or doubt.

Miss Isness said:
gaelen wrote:

Let's see, what I mean by spiritual power is an awareness and perceptive ability that allows one to make fearless, balanced, creative, reality based choices, and expedite progress on one's chosen path, and helps immunize one to acts of sabatoge that are successful when one is in a state of imbalance, delusion, confusion, or doubt.
Can't say I've ever experienced any of the above in such pure terms, but sounds good to me.

G.

Back
Top Bottom