Nayib Bukele, El Salvador

A video has been released where Bukele is seen ordering his attorney general to investigate every single member of the executive branch for corruption.

My main question is - if it's actually going to happen, how does he get away with this kinda thing? A mandate from the masses? Declining US hegemony? Some sort of divine protection? An upswing of the 'hard times create strong men' cycle? Strong military connections? It's just so weird to see leaders... leading! But also refreshing.

Just finished watching Tucker with Bukele. Fascinating - particularly the part about solving the 'unsolvable' security issue of a Latin American country. It was great to hear him say that there was an official plan, but the real plan was a 'miracle', because they literally prayed to God when they didn't know what to do with gangs that were murdering people on the streets! And now it's the safest country in the Western hemisphere. There's a lot of other interesting insights there, like what he has to say about the current decline of Western civilization, but mostly he comes across as a genuine guy to me.

That was a very informative interview and I really think too that Bukele is someone other leaders need to look up to. Any leader caring to better their country and improve their citizens' quality of life, that is.

The story about the Romero mural sounded too ridiculous to me, but it went down like Bukele describes:

Check out the community note at the end. Doubly burned, McGovern :lol:

Just finished watching Tucker with Bukele. Fascinating - particularly the part about solving the 'unsolvable' security issue of a Latin American country. It was great to hear him say that there was an official plan, but the real plan was a 'miracle', because they literally prayed to God when they didn't know what to do with gangs that were murdering people on the streets! And now it's the safest country in the Western hemisphere. There's a lot of other interesting insights there, like what he has to say about the current decline of Western civilization, but mostly he comes across as a genuine guy to me.
Next on my list to watch.

The only thing I really would like to see from him, which I don't think will ever happen, is seeing eye to eye with Petro in Colombia regarding Israel, they're so far apart and they actually do not like each other, they've had little scuffles on X, so it's kind of a shame that my two favorite leaders south of the border don't like one another.

Next on my list to watch.
Watched it, Buckele is intelligent and wise, speaks with a very kind yet direct demeanor. Despite having placed him in a certain position of the ideological spectrum, he's rather compassionate when he discusses the state of the world, the cyclical nature of power and things in general, the need for maintenance for things to remain, yet.. the awareness that things decay. He was never offensive or controversial, he simply saw reality and described it and reacted to it.

He struck me as a very wise person, that probably understand far more than he lets on, specially when he mentioned the spiritual war, it spoke to what actually informs choices, focus and orientation. What he achieved in El Salvador is nothing short of a miracle, and he remains humble yet proud of it.

And that is the best example of what happens when a capable leader is chosen by its people, if everyone wants the same outcome and have the will to work for it, results follow.

Watched the Tucker interview Bukele now too. I‘m very impressed! Very interesting developments in that country in such a short period of time. And yes, I agree with Bukele that it almost seems like a miracle. Countries and sane leaders all around the world should take notice and learn from it.

I think Bukele is right in speculating what the main reason is why western governments/media went ape shit crazy about what is happening in El Salvador: He and/or they might inspire other people, leaders and/or countries to move into a similar direction. That's a nightmare for the PTB and that is why Bukele is so dangerous.

I think Bukele is right in speculating what the main reason is why western governments/media went ape shit crazy about what is happening in El Salvador: He and/or they might inspire other people, leaders and/or countries to move into a similar direction. That's a nightmare for the PTB and that is why Bukele is so dangerous.
yes, because in the western world, all the social problems are presented as this impossible to define concept that is just impossible to address.. and so we have to keep on coming up with "solutions" that need funding and as such.. the problem being alive becomes a necessity, if anyone implemented an actual program to actually address some of the issues.. the problem disappears, and a lot of businesses would do the same.

yes, because in the western world, all the social problems are presented as this impossible to define concept that is just impossible to address.. and so we have to keep on coming up with "solutions" that need funding and as such.. the problem being alive becomes a necessity, if anyone implemented an actual program to actually address some of the issues.. the problem disappears, and a lot of businesses would do the same.

Yes. And what makes Bukele and El Salvador special and therefore especially dangerous are the facts that it was the most dangerous place on earth (apart from Palestine) by being the murder capital while being one of the poorest and least powerful countries in the world at the same time. It basically tells anyone in the world and especially poor but also rich people/leaders/countries that if you can do it in a place like El Salvador you can do it anywhere else, and probably more easily! And not in some kind of far removed theoretical way but in a very practical and pretty common sense way.

Last edited:
Also interesting: From what Bukele said on the Tucker interview it looks like he/they decided to cleverly use the existing systems to their advantage and the very strictly stayed within the norms of those laws. Putin is doing something pretty similar. And I‘m convinced that such an approach is one of the major reasons why people like Putin and Bukele can do what they do and that over longer periods of time. Leaders who don’t do that and are not that strategic very often end up without power and/or dead quickly.

Checking on the opposition to Bukele in El Salvador, I find that, as announced by him in the Tucker interview, most of them are human rights NGOs and newspapers. The most prominent of the latter is El Faro, a digital publication that is financed by George Soro's Open Society Foundation.

Of the several criticisms coming from this publication, one that caught my eye was the claim that Bukele (who took power in June 2019) had a pact with the gangs initially. And apparently is common knowledge in El Salvador that previous Presidents also did this. Later, he was betrayed by the gangs and this is what caused the frontal actions taken against the criminal organizations in 2022.

They say that there were three massacres, and that the last one was the straw that broke the camel's back.

What is implied by El Faro is that Bukele is no different from his precedessors, but that circumstances forced him to take a radical plan of action. A plan that ultimately worked, but at the cost of thousands of human rights violations, including torture and murder. And even if it worked, gang leaders have preferential treatment in the prisions.

El Faro claims that up to 25% of those incarcerated (the toll of those detained is around 70,000 so far) are actually innocent. And not only that, but that many actual gang members are at large to this day.

Even before the recent elections that enabled Bukele's second term, El Faro and the NGOs were pushing hard the dictator narrative, saying that the Salvadorean Constitution does not allow reelection but, as Bukele controls all three branches of power, he was able to find a path to his reelection.

On the other hand, Bukele's popularity has never been bigger. He won this year's election with 85% of the votes (he won in 2019 with 53%). The old big parties, ARENA and FMLN, also participated and got around 5% of the votes each. A clear no-trust vote for these parties that have held power in the past.

Of all these claims, I think that *maybe* initially wanting to strike a deal with the gangs could have legs. It is not an uncommon practice in LATAM countries (and I assume is the same in the rest of the world). As it is not uncommon for the same criminals to have no word if it doesn't suit their objectives. As for the others, of course there are some basis, even Bukele admitted it, but I am not so sure that the problem is as big as the critics say.

What is undeniable (not even by the staunchest critics) is that the country has beneffited tremendoulsy because of Bukele. In some of the mini-documentaries I watched, the journalists were given a tour of the formerly dangerous neighborhoods without fearing for their lives (I must say, most of those documentaries were favorable to the critics). And the regular folks interviewed all had great things to say too, and this was of course reflected in the ballot box.

Most interesting is what happened in 2022. After the gangs were testing the government and sending a clear message of who was in charge, a miracle happened, as Bukele said. I wonder what *really* happened. Could have been that collectively, the Salvadorean people have had enough after decades of civil war and gang violence. Could be that all it was needed was for someone with the will to end the problem to come to power. Could be all the above and then some.

I think El Faro is twisting a lot of data to try and paint a negative picture of Bukele, and it shows, their attempt is to try to call him a liar and his goals, which are visible today, lies. That is, he wasn't looking to achieve what he did but he was forced to do it and so he's not heroic but accidentally successful.

Which is a huge stretch if you think about it, in most cases you see that the facts on the ground do not match the political campaign promises, and that's how you determine that a politician lied, in this case they are trying to say that the visible results on the ground are real, but unintended and so, no one should love Bukele... really?

They're saying, "yeah, he didn't mean to do that"

Human rights violations, I am not sure that holds much water when you really get down to it. I think every country on earth has a simple social contract, on principle, if you respect the human rights of another, yours remain intact and even protected by the government, but these gang members violated the human rights of millions of people, and some of their acts are atrocious. If you asked anyone how they would treat someone who does what they have done, they'd answer something akin to they no longer should have any human rights, and that is what explains Bukele's popularity, everyone agrees with the approach.

Most interesting is what happened in 2022. After the gangs were testing the government and sending a clear message of who was in charge, a miracle happened, as Bukele said. I wonder what *really* happened. Could have been that collectively, the Salvadorean people have had enough after decades of civil war and gang violence. Could be that all it was needed was for someone with the will to end the problem to come to power. Could be all the above and then some.
I remember when it was asked of the C's were asked about the earthquake in Mexico in 2017 on the anniversary of the one in 1985 they had this to say

(Pierre) I don't think it was only the grieving in Mexico...

(L) It was the current state of affairs.

(Pierre) The injustice and poverty and misery that is so widespread...

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Something similar I think is at play in El Salvador, for the miraculous success to be feasible, the will of all the people, or as many as possible was needed and instead of an earthquake, because the energy was repressed and had no outlet, it went to Bukele and his team and it was expressed in the miraculous set of events. That might've even resonated with some hyperdimensional energies, remember what they said about egregores?

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Q: (Joe) That's like Lethbridge, right?

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

Q: (L) And the same is true for the actions of say, 2D creatures?

A: Yes. Though the latter is less concentrated.

Q: (L) So the imprints of creatures is less concentrated than humans?

Q: (Ark) What is the relation of spells to this? When someone is casting the spell, is it a kind of a thought form also?

Q: (L) So people can create thought forms when they cast spells?

A: Yes. And also attract energies that are already free-floating and frequency matched.

Q: (Ark) How do you protect yourself against such things?

A: Knowledge protects. Awareness and psychic hygiene measures generally suffice. Group actions are the next level of defense.

Q: (Andromeda) What gives these things power? Like their power source... some are more powerful than others, you know? Is it a longer life, the emotional energy they get from the person, the frequency match? What is it?

A: Emotional energy is the key.

Q: (L) So strong emotions of love, anger, frustration, hate, despair, sadness, grief, those things?

Q: (L) So, say a person was extremely sad at the loss of a loved one... And they can't get out of it. They just go on and on and on and concentrate on their grief again and again. And they think about either the awful state that they are in, or how things were and are no more. They could conceivably create a thought form or, you know, an energy structure of that sort?

Q: (L) Would that energy structure then have the possibility of having its own autonomy and leaving its source?

Q: (L) And would it necessarily be extinguished at some point?

A: Not always.

Q: (L) So, it could be persistent...

Q: (Joe) Such things must be being created all the time, then.

A: Yes. It is a jungle out there.

So all that energy of decades worth of wanting something to happen, and finally having found a way to make it so probably aided the process from thereafter. So, a miracle yes, and the prayers of Bukele probably resonated with those of everyone else here and in 5D, but it wasn't so much generated from the outside but.. the choices fed the process and this then feedback further choices.

That's my take on it at least.

Back
Top Bottom