kapepua

Padawan Learner
Dear All,

I would like to get in-touch with people who
live in the Southern part of Africa and start
interacting- fellowship- with them.

My chatlist on the phone is becoming smaller everyday
and I would like to get in touch with deep thinkers
nearby and talk, meet, go out with them etc.

Btw, I live in Namibia

regards

Hi kapepua. Welcome to the forum.

We don't recommend people to just get together with people from this forum in person until we know them really well. And, then, that is done on the private FOTCM board. We've seen too many pathological people and predatory feeding happening in such events. See here, for example. This is for all forum members' protection - yours included.

It would be great if you would introduce yourself in the Newbies Section. Just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works, etc. That way we can start getting to know you a bit. And, posting here enables you to discuss things with people who may be interested in what you have to say.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Nienna said:
Hi kapepua. Welcome to the forum.

We don't recommend people to just get together with people from this forum in person until we know them really well. And, then, that is done on the private FOTCM board. We've seen too many pathological people and predatory feeding happening in such events. See here, for example. This is for all forum members' protection - yours included.

It would be great if you would introduce yourself in the Newbies Section. Just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works, etc. That way we can start getting to know you a bit. And, posting here enables you to discuss things with people who may be interested in what you have to say.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Ok, I've already introduced myself in the newbies section- I found the forum through
watching some of Laura's videos on Youtube- The ones on Information Theory.
Also found her Barcelona videos enlightening- Yes, I've read and re-read Laura's
books- Secret History, Alien Abduction and a few- Very very deep stuff- unique writing
style. Read them before and after my Awakening.

So what's the procedure for the FOTCM board?

Hello kapepua, welcome to the Forum, hopefully you will find us friendly enough, now that we are connected.

Back
Top Bottom