Netflix's The Platform = STS hierarchy?

Dreamweaver

The Force is Strong With This One
I have watched the movie once and kept getting multi level feelings and ideas about what the movie was trying to present to us.

I really only saw the rich vs poor /physical view when I first watched it but as I'm reading through the wave series, I catch glimpses of a larger perception and this one really caught my interest.

I tried searching around but haven't seen this topic discussed yet and am really interested in reading the various takes on it.

3D is STS hierarchy in nature
I agree with that yes, I posted this believing it to be a blatant bleedout as it happens in many forms in day to day life.

When these moments are caught it gives me vibes from dark city (audio problem first few seconds)

I was thinking others have gone through similar experiences with shows/music and the like as there seems to be endless clues and pieces everywhere.

I was hoping to see other peoples opinions or various examples.

By the looks of it a more attractive title and deeper insight into my thoughts would have yielded better results.

Thanks for letting me sharpen up abit

I have seen this film some time ago. I have no words for it... it is the abyss of humanity what is shown there. I couldn't watch it all the time... the scary thing is, that you can imagine that people can be just like that. I usually have a thick skin, but in this case my soul was really busy for some time.... (edit: added a comma ;-))

Back
Top Bottom