New 2 part interview with Laura

Thanks for posting this interview, I really enjoyed it. It's kind of funny how after so many years being with the experiment, it comes across to me as fresh an inspirational. I think of it like this: here it is, the aged and distilled or fermented version.

I have to agree with the interviewer. That interview was just getting started. I hope there is another one.

Thanks again.

Thanks everyone for posting the interviews here, they are fantastic!!
I just bought FKN some coffees and thanked Chris - asked if he could include the link for SOTT as it was not listed.

Loving these interviews - they are great to share with others, easy to understand but also I feel for the viewer it is easy to observe not only the great intelligence of the speakers, but also the authenticity, easy to tune into them vibrationally. Glad that Laura seems to have gradually become a lot more comfortable in front of the camera, such a joy to see her every time she speaks, Harrison too. Loved Harrison's reference to ideas as little birds, holding them gently. A beautiful analogy.

Thank you for all you give of yourselves. You have changed my life and wellbeing on so many levels; and in turn, the lives of others I am close to also. 🤗❤️

Excellent interview and thank god you are in good health Laura sharing a speaking on podcasts, wow this year was plentiful of your good fruits. Harrison I was delighted when you brought that anecdote from movie "chance in million" as a comparison, it felt right to finish on that note and was good to see you talking there. Guys I secretly wish for another installment and Laura you're on fire!

Back
Top Bottom