New Book! 'Manufactured Terror: Boston Marathon Bombings, Sandy Hook, Aurora...'

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
We've published a new book, with the title, 'Manufactured Terror: The Boston Marathon Bombings, Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooting and Other False Flag Terror Attacks'.

It's available on all Amazon sites and is a collection of articles by myself and Niall with updated information that makes a compelling argument that the official story of how these "terror attacks" happened is largely fiction.

All arguments are backed up by hard facts with sources provided. It's probably fairly unique in this genre because it takes the middle road between the unverified and unverifiable extreme conspiracy angle and the rather obtuse "official incompetency/blow back" angle on how and why these 'terror attacks' occurred.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Cool! Here's the link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Manufactured-Terror-Marathon-Bombings-Shooting/dp/1897244967/ref=tmm_pap_title_0
 

H-KQGE

Dagobah Resident
Jefferson said:
Just bought it from amazon.co.uk for 23.92 pounds :)
On my end the paperback is priced at £15 & the Kindle edition is £8.04. I don't understand the discrepancy.
 

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I finished the book a few days ago, and I wanted to say congratulations!! It was a great and insightful read, especially since I didn't really get into this topic before. Makes one really angry.

I don't know exactly how much work it is to adapt Sott-articles to the kindle, but I think it's a great idea and would love to see more "Sott-Compilations". I just read differently on the kindle than online. Plus maybe it's a good fund-raising tool?

Btw., I still love "Essays on life on planet earth"!

Thanks again.
 

Jefferson

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
H-kqge said:
Jefferson said:
Just bought it from amazon.co.uk for 23.92 pounds :)
On my end the paperback is priced at £15 & the Kindle edition is £8.04. I don't understand the discrepancy.
Yeah, it quoted 15 pounds at first then with shipping, VAT, etc came to 23.92.
 

Zadius Sky

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just wanted to point out that there's only one review for this book on Amazon - if any of you brought and read this book, feel free to write up a review. :)
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Zadius Sky said:
Just wanted to point out that there's only one review for this book on Amazon - if any of you brought and read this book, feel free to write up a review. :)
Yeah! If there is anything that people should know about it is false flag operations. It is so easy to drive the masses this way and that way with fear of the wrong scapegoat. Creating scapegoats and masking guilt with self-injury was being done in ancient times!
 

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Zadius Sky said:
Just wanted to point out that there's only one review for this book on Amazon - if any of you brought and read this book, feel free to write up a review. :)
Just reviewed it on the German amazon site (in German).

BTW, does it make more sense to review in English or in the native language? I guess that reviews on the German amazon site cannot be seen on other amazon sites, so maybe it makes sense to write in one's native language, especially since it may have a stronger impression on a German reader who is interested in the book? On the other hand, if for example an expat who lives in Germany but doesn't speak German wants to buy the book, he cannot understand the review...
 

Minas Tirith

Jedi Council Member
luc said:
BTW, does it make more sense to review in English or in the native language? I guess that reviews on the German amazon site cannot be seen on other amazon sites, so maybe it makes sense to write in one's native language, especially since it may have a stronger impression on a German reader who is interested in the book? On the other hand, if for example an expat who lives in Germany but doesn't speak German wants to buy the book, he cannot understand the review...
I just went to Amazon.de and both reviews are visible, the German and the English one (you have to scroll further down - it says "Die hilfreichsten Kindenrezensionen auf Amazon.com).

I would think that a person who doesn't understand English wouldn't buy the book ... though it might be more emotional for a German to read a review in her/his native language and then buy the book in English.

M.T.
 

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Minas Tirith said:
I just went to Amazon.de and both reviews are visible, the German and the English one (you have to scroll further down - it says "Die hilfreichsten Kindenrezensionen auf Amazon.com).

I would think that a person who doesn't understand English wouldn't buy the book ... though it might be more emotional for a German to read a review in her/his native language and then buy the book in English.

M.T.
Thanks for your thoughts - yes, the English reviews are visible on the German site, but I think the reviews from the German amazon site are not visible on amazon.com. So maybe we should just write in the language we feel more comfortable with, depending on the context...
 

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Was checking amazon and it seems the book was removed from their system. I don't know exactly when or why; might have missed an explanation here somewhere, yet possibilities might conclude that it hits too close to the mark.

It's an excellent read of the facts, and it is still available from other sources, yet it makes one not want to have to order anything from the censoring-amazon monopoly.
 

Yupo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Was checking amazon and it seems the book was removed from their system. I don't know exactly when or why; might have missed an explanation here somewhere, yet possibilities might conclude that it hits too close to the mark.
I noticed this too, a few weeks ago. I was trying to send the page about the book to a friend. :(
 
Top Bottom