New Iodine Video

Thank you so much for sharing this. That's going to be the visual / educational after work treat. :lkj:

Thanks for the video - great compilation of the major facts. I have forwarded it on to many. :thup:

Great work everyone! Will continue sharing it around social media!

987baz said:
Big thanks to Nicklebleu for making this happen and Nuke for the awesome voice over :thup:

Here's the link https://youtu.be/BCOitXWOGm0

please feel free to view and share, translations and subtitles are coming soon :cool2:

Very important for people to watch and share (translations too), good work you guys!

Thank you for creating and sharing the video,

At 14:15 on the niacinamide bottle is written ''non-flushing'', As far as I know it (the niacinamide) shouldn't be ''non-flushing'' type, if I am wrong please correct me? Additionally you didn't mention about the selenium suplementation, which is also very important in Iodine Protocol.

Please consider those points as a development offer.

Regards.

mouse said:
Thank you for creating and sharing the video,

At 14:15 on the niacinamide bottle is written ''non-flushing'', As far as I know it (the niacinamide) shouldn't be ''non-flushing'' type, if I am wrong please correct me? Additionally you didn't mention about the selenium suplementation, which is also very important in Iodine Protocol.

Please consider those points as a development offer.

Regards.

Hey mouse, thanks for the feedback :)

Selenium is mentioned at around 9:20 and again at 13:50. I'm not sure about the niacinimide and non flushing thing, I wil look in to it.

thanks again

If you suffer from chronic medical problems, it is advisable to take other cofactors to aid the body copying with the stress of detoxification. 100mg of vitamin B2 and 500mg of vitamin B3 can make a world of difference in such situations.

For the initial transcript in English:

Instead of "copying" shouldn't it be "coping" ?

Gandalf said:
If you suffer from chronic medical problems, it is advisable to take other cofactors to aid the body copying with the stress of detoxification. 100mg of vitamin B2 and 500mg of vitamin B3 can make a world of difference in such situations.

While I agree with Gandalf, as an Englishman I would have replaced the word 'copying' with the words 'to cope'.
i.e., "to aid the body to cope with the stress"...etc.

Gandalf said:

Yes, I believe that was picked up by someone in the translation team, I forgot to change it on the video, thanks for the reminder :)

Back
Top Bottom