New Iodine Video

Brilliant video thank you for the hard work compiling it. Have shared and commented on the site. Also my neighbour has jst started investigating the toxic possibilities for causes of cancer here in Cyprus. There are very high levels of cancer here and also the lack of Vitamin D intake by people here despite the high levels of sunshine we get here!

So research has just begun here as to causes of cancer here so have forwarded this timely video to her. Plus will sort out our relevant documents for her too. Hope they are able to apply them. Also mentioned the added option of keto or paleo diet combined with the iodine protocol.

Sadly no iodine seems to be available here and for some reason the pharmacies are not allowed to order the natural iodine for me - the nascent iodine. Luckily I brought back plenty of Lugols so will start that once have completed the thread tho have/read both books. :D

Also forgot to say that high levels of arsenic have been found in our soils here. Which also makes me wonder about tobacco, notwithstanding the rest of the food chain. We know that arsenic is in commercial tobacco but it will also be in organic tobacco leaves if the soil has not been tested. So yet another reason to grow our own. I have just distributed some amazonia rustica seeds to a few friends here - though growing it here is illegal I have just been told!

987baz said:
mouse said:
Thank you for creating and sharing the video,

At 14:15 on the niacinamide bottle is written ''non-flushing'', As far as I know it (the niacinamide) shouldn't be ''non-flushing'' type, if I am wrong please correct me? Additionally you didn't mention about the selenium suplementation, which is also very important in Iodine Protocol.

Please consider those points as a development offer.

Regards.

Hey mouse, thanks for the feedback :)

Selenium is mentioned at around 9:20 and again at 13:50. I'm not sure about the niacinimide and non flushing thing, I wil look in to it.

thanks again

I think you might be mixing up niacin with niacinamide. Niacin is a supplement you can get in flush/non-flush form but niacinamide doesn't cause that. _http://www.livestrong.com/article/245787-what-is-the-difference-between-niacin-niacinamide/

Niacin and niacinamide have identical function when used as vitamins, say Andrea J. Mattiussi and Diane Blais in the "Journal of the Canadian Medical Association." Both are water soluble. However, their pharmacologic properties differ. For example, high doses of niacin can cause skin flushing. Niacinamide, however, does not have the same vasodialating, or blood-vessel widening, effects, that niacin has, so it does not lead to skin flushing. That makes it a good alternative when a doctor is preventing, treating a niacin deficiency, or treating pellagra, which is a wasting disease you can suffer due to vitamin B-3 deficiency, Blais and Mattuissi note. Nicinamide, however, can cause hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating.

Awesome!

I'm gonna start the translation to Portuguese as soon as I can, in order to share it with my fellow brazilians.

You really managed to get the key aspects of the protocol in a succint and objective way.

987baz said:
Big thanks to Nicklebleu for making this happen and Nuke for the awesome voice over :thup:

Here's the link https://youtu.be/BCOitXWOGm0

please feel free to view and share, translations and subtitles are coming soon :cool2:

Great work 987baz & Nicklebleu & Nuke! Awesome video packed with alot of information. I shared with my young brother who has finished reading Dr Brownsteins book and is experimenting with iodine (very slowly). Thank you!

Hi Turgon,

Thank you for your feedback, but according to the SOTT article: https://www.sott.net/article/331863-How-to-reverse-heart-disease
no-flush niacin should be avoided.

Niacin vitamin B3 (Slo-Niacin Upsher-Smith (44) or Niaspan Kos Pharmaceuticals preferred) 500-1500mg. per day (avoid the no-flush niacin which contains inositol).(6)(44)

I am not an expert on this field but as far as I understand niacin is the active form of Vitamin B3 and the no-flush niacin (inositol hexanicotinate) is the inactive form and it has not got the same health benefits.

Niacin from wikipedia:

Inositol hexanicotinate
One form of dietary supplement is inositol hexanicotinate (IHN), which is inositol that has been esterified with niacin on all six of inositol's alcohol groups.[65] IHN is usually sold as "flush-free" or "no-flush" niacin in units of 250, 500, or 1000 mg/tablets or capsules. It is sold as an over-the-counter formulation, and often is marketed and labeled as niacin, thus misleading consumers into thinking they are getting the active form of the medication. While this form of niacin does not cause the flushing associated with the immediate-release products, the evidence that it has lipid-modifying functions is disputed. As the clinical trials date from the early 1960s (Dorner, Welsh) or the late 1970s (Ziliotto, Kruse, Agusti), it is difficult to assess them by today's standards.[66] One of the last of those studies affirmed the superiority of inositol and xantinol esters of nicotinic acid for reducing serum free fatty acid,[67] but other studies conducted during the same period found no benefit.[68] Studies explain that this is primarily because "flush-free" preparations do not contain any free nicotinic acid. A more recent placebo-controlled trial was small (n=11/group), but results after three months at 1500 mg/day showed no trend for improvements in total cholesterol, LDL-C, HDL-C or triglycerides.[69] Thus, so far there is not enough evidence to recommend IHN to treat dyslipidemia.

If medical expert followers of the forum could make the difference between niacin and no-flush niacin crystal clear for us, this will be very helpful?

regards.

Turgon said:
987baz said:
mouse said:
Thank you for creating and sharing the video,

At 14:15 on the niacinamide bottle is written ''non-flushing'', As far as I know it (the niacinamide) shouldn't be ''non-flushing'' type, if I am wrong please correct me? Additionally you didn't mention about the selenium suplementation, which is also very important in Iodine Protocol.

Please consider those points as a development offer.

Regards.

Hey mouse, thanks for the feedback :)

Selenium is mentioned at around 9:20 and again at 13:50. I'm not sure about the niacinimide and non flushing thing, I wil look in to it.

thanks again

I think you might be mixing up niacin with niacinamide. Niacin is a supplement you can get in flush/non-flush form but niacinamide doesn't cause that. _http://www.livestrong.com/article/245787-what-is-the-difference-between-niacin-niacinamide/

Niacin and niacinamide have identical function when used as vitamins, say Andrea J. Mattiussi and Diane Blais in the "Journal of the Canadian Medical Association." Both are water soluble. However, their pharmacologic properties differ. For example, high doses of niacin can cause skin flushing. Niacinamide, however, does not have the same vasodialating, or blood-vessel widening, effects, that niacin has, so it does not lead to skin flushing. That makes it a good alternative when a doctor is preventing, treating a niacin deficiency, or treating pellagra, which is a wasting disease you can suffer due to vitamin B-3 deficiency, Blais and Mattuissi note. Nicinamide, however, can cause hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating.

Thank you very much for this very good video and summary. :flowers: I just noticed it now and will forward it to others, who want to start taking Iodine.

Back
Top Bottom