New Life

Third_Density_Resident

Jedi Council Member
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here for quite a few weeks. When I last posted, I explained that I had been offered a new job which meant having to relocate a considerable distance. Just prior to that, I said I'd write up a SOTT Focus Climategate article (days before hearing of my new job). I feel a sense of guilt that I haven't delivered on my promise, and I feel even worse now knowing that I probably won't be able to complete the article for some time (I do not want to submit a hastily written and poorly referenced article).

The transition to a new location and a new career path has been a gargantuan effort for me and it's still not over. I do not regret it in the slightest though because it has taken me out of a rut I have been in for far too many years, and given me an excellent job, and moreover, an excellent opportunity to at last be truly independent. I have often thought I cannot really do the Work properly until such time as I become an independent person.

When I am finally settled down by mid-February I will have a bit more time to post, though I am still concerned that I won't have enough time to read all there is to read, at least in the coming year. The job I have involves a year of intense training, meaning most of my spare time will be taken up with study. However at the end of the training I believe I will have a lot more time to read everything on SOTT and the forum.

In conclusion I just want to tell everyone that although I won't be posting anywhere near as much for the next 10 months or so, I will still be visiting SOTT as much as I can. I haven't "given up" and I still very much believe with 150% "faith" that Laura and Co. are doing a fantastic job and out of all the seekers/scientists/thinkers in existence today, they have come to the most accurate understanding of our place on the BBM and in the universe in general.

Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You All

TDR

3D Resident said:
The transition to a new location and a new career path has been a gargantuan effort for me and it's still not over. I do not regret it in the slightest though because it has taken me out of a rut I have been in for far too many years, and given me an excellent job, and moreover, an excellent opportunity to at last be truly independent.

This is truly amazing news! If this is what's happening in your life right now, I don't think you should have any reason to feel guilty about not completing the article or posting as much.

4th – The Surprise Not Needed – The crops are ready for harvest and the birds sing. He completely forgot about the surprise that never came and instead ploughed diligently towards his goal. In the end, he achieved his desire thorough good old fashion sweat and blood.

Thats great 3D :)

Sounds like 2010 is gonna be quite exciting for you exploring new territory so enjoy and be well my friend!

And May the Divine Cosmic Mind Bless You in your new endeavors also.

Just to take any added pressure you may "feel", you're not on a time schedule here. You want to produce an accurate article. I respect that. Be patient with yourself, it will come!

great news 3D resident.

As for your feelings about your SOTT article, I think you'll find that working for SOTT can push all your buttons ;) but that's a good opportunity to take a little look at what's going on inside, in terms of 'unworthiness' programs, guilt complexes, sense of identification etc. These things can often shut us down completely, so all the more reason to push through, and do the best job you can with whatever is in front of you to do but without doing a rush-job, as you say, accepting limitations of whatever situation you're in whilst also keeping up a bit of that internal pressure and pushing a little so that in the end you are able to do more than just a mechanical person.

Back
Top Bottom