New Mexico is for Lizzies

I want to ask, what do you guys think of me bringing this up with my siblings? I am pretty sure its a no-go with my mom, way to far out there for any consideration on her part IMO. I did tell my brother about it, since we talk about SoTT related stuff from time to time. He didn't really have a reaction.

I am not sure how this fits in with things like external consideration and respecting the free will of others. Because in a way, this information just further cements my preexisting bias against NM, so perhaps I would just be projecting that onto them? But on the other hand, I am concerned for their welfare. As I see it, they would be at a serious disadvantage (as pretty much everyone in NM would be) if/when the shift happens, and this makes me want to help in some manner. At least give them some sort of advance warning.

EGVG said:
Well I wish you luck, I'm really surprised by those ad campains, here in Peru, people are more lay back and relax when it comes to UFOs or paranormal activity. Your siblings have already established there??? have they bought properties??? I hope your family remains close, as is one of the most precious thing in the whole world, I don't know what would I do without my family.
You know, maybe I live above a secret base to, Lima Peru, but having my family close, does make it easier in every aspect.
Best wishes!
EDU

My siblings are not rooted, except for my brother which is attending school there and is attached via a scholarship. Thanks for your comments. :)

Aaron said:
I want to ask, what do you guys think of me bringing this up with my siblings? I am pretty sure its a no-go with my mom, way to far out there for any consideration on her part IMO. I did tell my brother about it, since we talk about SoTT related stuff from time to time. He didn't really have a reaction.

I am not sure how this fits in with things like external consideration and respecting the free will of others. Because in a way, this information just further cements my preexisting bias against NM, so perhaps I would just be projecting that onto them? But on the other hand, I am concerned for their welfare. As I see it, they would be at a serious disadvantage (as pretty much everyone in NM would be) if/when the shift happens, and this makes me want to help in some manner. At least give them some sort of advance warning.

All you can be really certain of, is that your family will be in right place at the right "time", I would advice you this, its not so much about telling them and making them move, is more about informing them in a matter that they will not feel attacked by your words, so in other words, gift them a book. (Laura book)

EDU

Aaron said:
I want to ask, what do you guys think of me bringing this up with my siblings?

Two questions you may want to ask yourself: Are they really asking? and What would be your intention in telling them?

If you are telling them in the hopes that this will make them see that you have been right about NM and they should have listened to you all along, then this is internal consideration. It becomes all about you and the attempt to use (manipulate) the situation in order to get them to do what you want them to do.

If you are truly concerned about them and wish to express this in terms of external consideration (which means you respect their right to stay if they choose), you may want to send them to the Sott page. If they are genuinely interested, they will seek out more information on their own (either by searching online or asking you about it).

I should probably mention that my siblings are young, teenagers but close to being adults

truth seeker said:
Two questions you may want to ask yourself: Are they really asking? and What would be your intention in telling them?

I can't say they are really asking. Certainly they are not asking me "Hey Aaron, do you think NM will artificially transition to 4D with a heavy STS taint due to the ongoing presence of underground alien bases?" :lol: So I tried to think, "what do they ask me?" and I guess the answer to that is nothing. We don't communicate very often, and they never ask me for advice. I have tried to broach "alternative" topics with them on things like health, psychology, etc. but they don't appear very interested. Too many "regular" things at this moment in their lives to figure out I guess.

truth seeker said:
If you are telling them in the hopes that this will make them see that you have been right about NM and they should have listened to you all along, then this is internal consideration. It becomes all about you and the attempt to use (manipulate) the situation in order to get them to do what you want them to do.

I don't think its that I want to be right about NM not being the best place to live. They are not that fond of it either from what I understand. A year or so ago, one of my siblings wanted to come live with my wife and I, and I really wanted it to happen but the circumstances seemed wrong so I had to say no.

truth seeker said:
If you are truly concerned about them and wish to express this in terms of external consideration (which means you respect their right to stay if they choose), you may want to send them to the Sott page. If they are genuinely interested, they will seek out more information on their own (either by searching online or asking you about it).

Sad but true its hard for me to discern whether these feelings I have about it are out of genuine concern for them, but that's what it seems like. I do think I would respect their choice to stay if they want to. I respect my mom's choice to stay and I am happy for her that she finally gets something that she wants. I am pretty sure I have sent them links or told them about SoTT at least at one point. But that was probably years ago, so perhaps if I come across something that seems relevant I will send them the link to that article. What's hanging me up now though is that even if they start reading SoTT tomorrow, there's no guarantee they would even come across this information. But I guess if they were to start reading SoTT then it would open the door down the road for me bringing this up directly with them?

But I can't tell if this concern I feel is internal or external. It feels like I don't want them to suffer, which seems like an internal consideration. It's not like I interfere with their lives (not really); I have told them things before without really being asked but it's not like I harass them about the life choices they make that I do not agree with. There was a big bombshell a few years back and I just talked with one of my siblings about it. I told them how those certain choices were probably unhealthy, but didn't judge her or tell her what she needed to do.

EGVG said:
All you can be really certain of, is that your family will be in right place at the right "time",

I think that your probably right, in that I have to trust things to work out and not assume responsibility for the lives of others.

EGVG said:
I would advice you this, its not so much about telling them and making them move, is more about informing them in a matter that they will not feel attacked by your words, so in other words, gift them a book. (Laura book)

I don't think it's that I want them to move as much as I just want them to know. If they did know, and decide to stay anyway, then I think could find solace there. I guess what bugs me about this is that it somehow feels "specialized" or targeted against people close to me. Things like psychopathy, toxins, EMF/RF, are all very relevant as well but because I see them as part of the larger campaign to subvert humanity, it seems like we are all more or less on the same playing field (all subject to the same attacks).

Thanks EGVG and truth seeker for helping me parse this out, I really appreciate it. :flowers: :)

Okay, there seems to be some general prejudice towards New Mexico in this thread.

What I am wondering about is this:

Since New Mexico will be one of the first places to go to 4D, even before the Wave arrives, is it really such a bad idea to be there?

From reading the session (November 4, 1995) where this was discussed, it seems that there may be two reasons why being in NM during and after that early 4D shift may be dangerous:

1) The PTB will try to cover up and silence anyone talking about the shift.

2) The early 4D shift in New Mexico is a side-effect of the alien 4D STS bases being there. So, being close to those bases is probably not a good idea.

However, are there not potential advantages to get to 4D before everyone else? I am not sure what advantages that might be.

It will be also possible to move in and out of 4D by going in and out of this region before the Wave arrives. Assuming of course, that there won't be some severe travel restrictions due to the PTB trying to cover up the 4D shift there.

Here is the part of the November 4, 1995 session, where it was talked about for the first time:

Q: (L) OK, try this: Are there separate bases operated or built or constructed or somehow occupied or utilized or whatever by STO beings alone?
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around Dulce NM where people have become confused when traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more frequently resonates on surface.
Q: (L) OK, continue.
A: Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in 4th density, when curved in 3rd.
Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is seeping out farther and farther, they become confused because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.
A: Exactly.
Q: (J) It's all about perception! (T) Now, we're back to perception of reality!
A: In 4th, you see full circle from any vantage point.
Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks straight, because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore, instead of it being curved on one, you're seeing it
every way, so the road is now straight. But, it's not really straight in 3rd, and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with what you were saying...
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat
correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th
density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!
Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.
Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!"
We're just beginning to.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is
vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?
A: Merge.
Q: (T) They become one base?
A: They already are.
Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"
A: To same density.
Q: (J) I've got a question... (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the
Matrix? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?

Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?
A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.
Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to
move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re- establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.
Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What
are they going to say?
A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?
A: Before!
Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how
are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?
A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example! [JR's note: New Mexico's vehicle license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]
Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?
A: Cooking will be fun too!
Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily... (L) Now, hold on, back up. What will
we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...
A: News blackout.
Q: (T) They're not going to say anything. Now, what is the government's response? I'm sure they will do something like ... "An underground nuclear facility for old rods,"
and they have to block the whole state off... (L) That's tangential. (J) They're going to have to keep people out! (T) How will they explain it? They will not let anybody in!
(L) But they still have... What I'm getting at is... That's begging the question! (T) I have another question... (L) The question is, what will... (T) It will look like New Mexico!
(J) It will be different every time... (L) But the question is, will there be people there? Will there be buildings there? If you fly over it, if you could fly over it, would you see a landscape? Would you see cities? (T) It will look like New Mexico... (L) They didn't say that!!!
A: This requires 1,000 answers!
Q: (L) In other words, there is an issue here! (T) Yes, there is, and there's another issue. That's only one base. OK, we're talking bases...
A: Colossal issue.
Q: (L) My question is a colossal issue here. What's going on here? This is the whole thing. (T) My question, I think, is important, too. There's more than one base. If one is
doing it... (L) Well, they said the whole territory... (T) Not New Mexico; there are bases in South America, there's supposedly a base off the coast of Florida... (L) OK, is
this going to happen to all the bases? (T) There are bases all over the world...(L) But New Mexico is where they're hearing all that "business." (T) They're hearing the
"noise" in a lot of places around the world. (L) OK, are there other bases and areas around the world where this is going to happen?
Q: (L) Is it going to happen simultaneously?
Q: (L) It'll happen as it develops... (T) The same way it developed out there. (L) In other words, they'll move their activities to the other locations, once one place... (T)
No...
Q: (J) Yes, because I asked, and they said no! (T) The bases were not all established at the same time. The base out there is becoming affected.... (L) The oldest...(T) We
don't know if this is the oldest, we don't know about other places in the world... (L) That's true. (T) ...where nobody can go. We don't know what's going on in Russia, and
in China, in Africa, in the middle of the rain forests, what's happened there... But, as the bases, as our perception of time goes by, each of these bases will experience the
same thing, in their due time. (L) This brings to mind a couple of questions we discussed a couple of weeks ago, when my brother was here. After we had talked about the
underground bases, and the soldier effect, and the taking of the souls out, and so on and so forth, and I don't know if we got into it effectively or not, but I don't think so. Is there some connection between these bases and their activities and a concept that has emerged in our culture, of Hell being underground?
Q: (L) OK, is there some connection between these bases going into fourth density and the idea of some of the ancient prophetic literature that the...
A: Bases are partially 4th density already, and always have been. It is the surroundings that are in for a massive change.
Q: (T) OK, now, this brings up an interesting concept. Two interesting concepts. When Roger Santilli was here, we talked about his compatriots messing around with this
stuff on a small scale. This is on a massive scale that's getting out of hand on purpose. (L) And they mentioned that these things had been being done by whom, and blah,
blah, blah... (T) Yes, now, the question is, they told us that the Lizzies want to control us, not in third, but in fourth density. They've also told us that this wave realm border
is coming, which is our human chance to move to fourth density on our own and escape, if we can do it, as a group, the Lizzie's control. The Lizzies have brought fourth
density to us before the realm border gets here. Everybody who's in a fourth density area, like the New Mexico people, like you were just asking, what happens to
everybody, gets transferred into fourth density, where they are controlled by STS, fourth density, in physicality, right on up there, before the wave gets here, before they
understand what's really happening to them...
(L) That's what I was trying to say earlier... (T) It wasn't coming out well, but that's it, right? (L) The ancient prophecies,
where they talk about taking out the negative, and that this amount to the taking out of the tares, the weeds, the chaff. (T) It's not only in this location, it's in many locations, so they're going to grab... (L) Gathering them together ... (T) ...a whole bunch of humans by way of these bases that they told the different governments a lie about the purpose of the bases. The bases weren't for any of this other stuff that they told them. The bases were there specifically to generate the resonance effect within the area. (J) And spread it... (T) Yes, well, they knew it would grow, therefore they can grab everybody within the area. In New Mexico, depending on how big an area, they're hearing
it out to Taos and as far southeast as Albuquerque. That's a big city. There's a lot of people there, in that area of northern New Mexico. To the north of that, they can take
out Las Vegas, which is another large city. Plus the tourist areas throughout the National Parks. Now, the bases have been in out of the way places. The information, or
disinformation, is that, the bases would be moved under large cities. Is the experiment that they have performed, and they calculated out, to see if this works on a sparse
area first? And then, to move to large population areas, and do it again, and on a second level of experiment, accelerate it? (L) OK, let's ask. Is that the idea, that they're
trying this there, and then move to the large cities for the same purpose? (J) Like trying it out in Boston...
A: No. Remember, you are moving to the density 4 anyway.
Q: (J) My question is, in the case of the New Mexico locality, is this a "contained" event?
A: Regional "blip".
Q: (J) OK, so it is contained, it would not spread. (T) Well, it's not big enough to spread. But it is bigger than what Santilli's buddies are messing with. (L) OK, is there
anything happening under the cities of Buenos Aires, Washington and Paris? Along these lines?
A: There are things "happening" under all cities.
Q: (L) OK, I know you said "things", but I said along these lines.
Q: (T) Is what I said, what we postulated earlier, is this their idea, is this the Lizzie's idea? The fourth density beings' idea? To gather us up before the wave gets here and
then they can make their move?
A: No need.

Q: (L) OK, let me ask it this way. Is this event going to take all the people with it into fourth density STS? I mean, all the people who go with this event?
A: No. People will not "go."
Q: (J) People will not "go." It will be like those people that were trying to retrieve the planes, and every time it changed, their realities kept on changing. (T) Is this like the
people, the flight 19 stuff?
Q: (L) What's going to happen to the people in the region? (T) That was an Atlantean thing, they flew into the Atlantean power pyramids... (J) No, that's not what I meant...
I'm not talking about the guys on the planes, I'm talking about the people that were trying to retrieve them, and they kept on changing back and forth from dimension to
dimension... (L) What's going to happen to the people in the New Mexico area?
A: Nothing.

Q: (L) So, if the region disappears... (T) It's not disappearing. It's just shifting... (L) So if the region goes into fourth density, will the people living there also be in fourth
density?
Q: (T) Will they notice that anything is different? Will they, not us, they? Those who are within it?
A: Are you kidding?

Q: (L) I guess they will. (T) Well, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. (J) Their perception is going to change! (T) But, how can their perception change if they're not going
into fourth density? (L) No, they said they are going in to fourth density! But they're not "going" anywhere (J) There will be no traveling involved. (T) We're not "going"
anywhere, we're shifting our frequencies up to the next density, not moving from where we are.
A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become
mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male...
Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

Q: (J) [reads previous passage and says:] Perception is "BEING," and changes all the time! (T) That's "variability of physicality!" (SV) Albuquerque... That's where the
University of New Mexico is! Can you imagine that whole campus...! (T) Can you imagine the poor casino operators when "chance" no longer plays a chance....? [Break]
Q: (T) How is this changing of the densities, in that large and major a way, affecting the wave? They said that the scientists, messing in a small way, are affecting us and the
wave. How is this, on a large scale, doing?
A: No relation.
Q: (L) No, it wasn't that the scientists were affecting the wave, they had no effect on the wave, they were affecting the curtain between densities, which is a totally different
thing from the wave, which is an oncoming thing. (T) But, does it speed it up, what does it do? What is the effect?
Q: (L) No effect. Let me ask this. Is there any possibility that this regional movement to fourth density is going to manifest in third density as some sort of cataclysmic
activity?
Q: (L) OK, is this perception of reality imposed on us from outside, or...
A: Not imposed upon.
Q: (L) OK, what is it that determines... I mean, I know awareness determines, but if a whole region is going to go, is it because all of the people occupying that region are at
a level that they can change their awareness?
Q: (T) It's not going because of that. It's going because the bases are being used to manipulate. (L) OK...
Q: (T) It's a side-effect of the bases...
Q: (T) it has nothing to do with anybody being ready to go... or anything else but as a side effect?
A: Also atomic bomb blasts.
Q: (J) Oh, Los Alamos bomb blast!
A: Blasts.
Q: (T) OK, now, how about the French, and their atomic bomb testing in the South Pacific? Is this activity accelerating some sort of transition, or opening of a doorway...?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) OK. As the bases reach these points of side effect, of transition from third to fourth, each one in itself is localized. But, do many of them together form a much larger
shift over a larger geographical area?
A: We told you it was regional.
Q: (J) Yes, each one is regional, but do you reach a point where... is there a saturation point? (T) Is there a cumulative affect over each region? (J) As they go? (T) In other
words, if you've got one whole...
A: No, we meant SW US region.
Q: (L) OK, this South West region, this is imminent in this area? Is that correct?
A: Imminent?
Q: (L) OK, it's already happening, is that it? (T) It's in progress.
Q: (L) OK, what else were we asking? Can people come in and out of it?

Q: (L) Can you get back out of it? (T) How well can you drive and cook?
Q: (T) You said other bases are going to experience, or are experiencing this same effect.
Q: (T) Are there other bases that are experiencing, have experienced this effect, previous to the Dulce base?
Q: (T) As these bases experience these effects, in different places on the geographical surface of the planet, do the effects become cumulative? (L) They said only the SW
United States... (T) I know, I'm approaching this from another direction here. As this happens, will this ultimately take in the whole planet?
A: No. Wave.
Q: (L) The wave will take in the whole planet. (J) It'll be a Swiss-cheese effect? With more and more holes as they go on... (T) News blackouts will not keep people from
hearing about this. How's the power structure going to handle all of this?
A: ?
Q: (L) How indeed? That's a good question. The power structure already knows it's happening, because it's happened in other places already. This isn't the first place. (J)
That's what the disinformation is for. (T) Disinformation is fine in remote places where nobody can reach, like Outer Mongolia, or the middle of the Brazilian Rain Forest.
When it happens in downtown Albuquerque, or Las Vegas, or off the coast of Florida, and you can't go to Orlando or Miami anymore, somebody's going to notice! (J)
Where is Miami or Orlando on the timetable, that's what I'd like to know! (T) How is this going to affect... (L) Interestingly, JR just said something that keyed in a good
question. If time is involved in this, is it possible that when something goes into fourth density, that if we were traveling to that area, that we would arrive in that area at a
different point in time? And that we would say... (T) As we perceive time...
Q: (L) Very good question.

A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.
Q: (L) OK, if you're freed from the illusion of time, going into fourth density, would you then go into one of these regions and perceive a time period and sequence of events
as you expect to perceive it?
A: As you WILL to perceive it.
Q: (L) So, in other words, there may be some people on the planet, because of their fixity of will, and perception, at third density, who will not perceive anything change? Is
that correct?
Q: (L) So, anybody will, something will be different. OK. (J) What they do with that information, that's a different story... (T) You know, these areas will become bigger
tourist attractions than any that are out there now! People will flock to them... (L) Is that possible?
Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.
A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and
winding up in Moscow, instead.

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you
ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and
awareness because of the anomalous events!
A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shiverring at the prospect!
Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?
A: Concealment.

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on! (T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of
what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect... (L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law,
so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything! (T) They're going to have to restrict travel... (L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't! (T) They're going to have
to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas... (L) Well, yes... (T) The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind
of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that
those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave? (J)
People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff... (T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it... (L) Well, they're going to find out about
all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to
place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places... (T) The bases that are more located towards or closer to civilization than
has happened so far... [Lewis comes in and asks a few questions and the group "brings him up to speed" on what's been said, and then continues on.]
Q: (L) They said they were going to teach us. Let's ask if there is any major, further information on these bases, that we need to know. (J) Is there one around this area
that's going to do this? (T) It's off the coast of Florida, they told us that. It's out in the Gulf. (L) Is our off-the-coast base going to do this? (T) If it [New Mexico] covers an
area as far as Las Vegas, and through there, it's going to cover us. (L) Is our base going to...
A: Not of same intensity.
Q: (J) Less or more? Which direction?
A: Less.
Q: (L) Is there... (T) Why would it be less? Because the base is smaller? (L) Because it's smaller, they told us it was smaller. They said 'Small base near here'. (T)Well,
that's just the one near here. What about the one out in the T riangle? (L) Yes, we didn't ask about the Triangle!
A: Panhandle, too.
Q: (L) Is the Panhandle less, or will they have the same thing happen as Dulce?
A: By that time, the wave will arrive.
Q: (L) Is there anything about these bases and this subject matter that you wish to teach us further at this time?
A: Suggest direct channeling for this subject.
Q: (L) Well, you know how we feel about the direct channeling, that there is too much personal filtering involved. This way, none of us knows anything...
A: Faith must enter the picture somewhere, lest you fall behind. Some subjects are too complex to be properly discussed through this medium.
Q: (L) OK, we'll save this discussion of the bases for a direct channeling session. The only thing is, in a direct channeling session it is... There are some things about it that
are disturbing. It tends, after doing it several weeks in a row, to become, it begins to sound pompous. (SV) Let's ask. (L) Why is it after doing it several times in a row, it
begins to sound pompous, information begins to get skewed, why is that?
A: Perceptions are a fun challenge.
Q: (L) That's easy for you to say, because, when the answer comes back that... (J) You're not "perceptually challenged!"
A: It is easy for you to say many things.
Q: (L) Well, the thing is, when absolutely incorrect information comes out, I have a difficult time dealing with that.
A: How do you determine correctness?
Q: (L) Well in that particular instance, I was told that a certain thing that I saw in the sky was the planet Mars, and the planet Mars was so far away from that spot, that it
was absolutely incorrect. I mean, the planet Mars was 120 degrees away from Jupiter. And yet, you said that they were 10 degrees apart; that what I saw that was 10
degrees away from Jupiter was Mars. Unless Mars traveled 110 degrees across the sky in one day, then that was incorrect information. There's no two ways about it!
A: Wrong!!!
Q: (L) No, it's not!
A: It is!!!
Q: (L) What is wrong? That Mars didn't travel 110 degrees? Because that is exactly what you said, that it was Mars. I went back, I read over the session!
A: You were in a 4th density flap.
Q: (L) Well, fine and dandy! If I'm in a 4th density flap, that's an easy answer for... any answer that seems to be at variance with what's happening here. I mean, do you get
my point here?
A: Yes. But you are still mistaken.
Q: (L) Why am I the one that's mistaken? Why can't you be mistaken?
A: We can, but not on this one! Remember, you felt strange during this experience. And besides, you asked us for the information, we must present it to you as it is.
Q: (L) You're saying that I felt weird or strange or unusual at that occasion, I don't remember saying that I felt strange or unusual, are you trying to put words in my mouth?
A: Who said that? You said that.
Q: (L) OK, you didn't say that I said that. You said that I said that I felt strange or unusual. I don't remember that I said that. I don't remember feeling strange or unusual.
A: OK.
Q: (SV) How many other times during direct channeling was wrong information given? (L) A lot of the other information is unverifiable. (J) How much of this is unverifiable?
(L) Well, that's what I'm saying. When there's a point such as that... (T) Well, when they shut down the southwest and declare martial law and keep everybody out, then
we'll know that there's some truth to it. (J) Is there a base in the "Show Me" state? They'll have a great time! (T) Is there a base near Denver?
Q: (T) Let's think about the Scallion map of the future continent. The "Cities of Enlightenment" that are on his map. There's one in Denver, there's one near Albuquerque,
there's one near Tallahassee... (L) Doing the direct channeling is so excruciatingly boring.
A: We only suggested it for complex issues.
Q: (L) I suppose we can handle it in small doses. Let me ask about a dream I had the other night, about being on safari, and then being given some information, followed by
an event where it seemed like something shot out of my side. And then two days ago I was in the bathroom and noticed there was a deep puncture wound in that area that
was somewhat healed. Could you tell me what this represented, or what's the story here, or what happened?
A: Another session.
Q: (L) Then let's say goodnight.
A: Good night. (L) Well. I had a whole list of questions that we didn't get to ask. And we only asked one question. I'm going to be more careful what I open with! I'm going
to be sure I don't ask something that's just full of implications! (SV) Well, how do you know what question is going to be full of implications? Anyway, what are you going to
tell the Konicov's? (T) "Don't go to Albuquerque!" End of session.

Edit: Looking at another transcript (December 2, 1995), the C's give a more direct answer as to whether it is a good idea to stay in the American Southwest:

Q: (L) Speaking of that, RC wants to move to Sedona, and she says that one of reasons she wants to do this is because "Florida is low density," in her opinion, and
"Lizzieland," and full of negative entities and energies. Is this an accurate assessment?
A: What do you think?
Q: (L) Well, I sometimes wonder... I am sure I could be a better person...
A: All could always be better, but judgments made in haste as an emotional reaction to events, and generalized in nature, are bound to be rife with emotionally induced
prejudice.
Q: (L) Does this mean that it is possible that she is jumping out of the frying pan into the fire by moving off to "alien land" out there in the Southwest?
A: Of course! As you well know!

Q: (L) I feel sorry that she feels this way, and that she is possibly putting herself into danger because she does not seem to be thinking clearly right now, and there does not
seem to be anything I can do or say. She is just adamant that Florida is a horrible place because of what happened to her here. In a way, I feel insulted.
A: Use your instincts to guide you in your associations.

axj said:
Okay, there seems to be some general prejudice towards New Mexico in this thread.

I wouldn't call my comments prejudice, I did live there for many years after all.

axj said:
Since New Mexico will be one of the first places to go to 4D, even before the Wave arrives, is it really such a bad idea to be there?

It will be also possible to move in and out of 4D by going in and out of this region before the Wave arrives. Assuming of course, that there won't be some severe travel restrictions due to the PTB trying to cover up the 4D shift there.

The C's comments make it seem like the area would be very unstable. Drive to Santa Fe and end up in Moscow? What if you end up in the middle of the ocean, or in the middle of a war zone, no passport, don't speak the language, and it happens to be a country unfriendly to Americans? It seems very risky to me to mess around with, IMO. And what if they don't just wait for people to start talking about it, to silence them? What about "containers 94%" and if they decide to corral everyone they can get their hands on as/when the shift occurs? That is probably what I would do if I were 4D STS. Grab everyone while they are disoriented, before they get their bearings and become aware that they have any sort of power.

But I can see the appeal. It makes me wonder about driving down there to get a taste of it myself, when the pre-Wave shift happens. As it stands, I think I'll let those braver than I tell me about it. :D

Interesting thread--I had forgotten about it. I wonder how much of this session with the Cs is still considered accurate since Laura has said there was a fairly high error rate in the transmissions from that time due to Frank's influence. Curiously, two job opportunities in my field have come to my attention recently, one in Albuquerque, and the other teaching on the Navajo Nation in NE AZ--the 4 corners area. I wonder if the Navajo have any "protections" or may be ignored due to their separate culture and Nation status? This reminder of what the Cs said calls for some definite thought before I take any action towards moving to that area. Thanks for bringing it up.
Shellycheval

I wonder just by being aware and having a certain frequency resonance you would see or experience more? For example the fourth density activity would be a lot more intense because of your awareness of the situation. You might even stay in fourth density depending on who you are and your frequency resonance vibration.

shellycheval said:
Interesting thread--I had forgotten about it. I wonder how much of this session with the Cs is still considered accurate since Laura has said there was a fairly high error rate in the transmissions from that time due to Frank's influence. Curiously, two job opportunities in my field have come to my attention recently, one in Albuquerque, and the other teaching on the Navajo Nation in NE AZ--the 4 corners area. I wonder if the Navajo have any "protections" or may be ignored due to their separate culture and Nation status? This reminder of what the Cs said calls for some definite thought before I take any action towards moving to that area. Thanks for bringing it up.
Shellycheval

Very interesting thread...first time I've seen it. Good question Shellycheval--about possibility of contamination of session if Frank was there....this excerpt makes me wonder.

Q: (L) Is there anything about these bases and this subject matter that you wish to teach us further at this time?
A: Suggest direct channeling for this subject.
Q: (L) Well, you know how we feel about the direct channeling, that there is too much personal filtering involved. This way, none of us knows anything...
A: Faith must enter the picture somewhere, lest you fall behind. Some subjects are too complex to be properly discussed through this medium.
Q: (L) OK, we'll save this discussion of the bases for a direct channeling session. The only thing is, in a direct channeling session it is... There are some things about it that
are disturbing. It tends, after doing it several weeks in a row, to become, it begins to sound pompous. (SV) Let's ask. (L) Why is it after doing it several times in a row, it
begins to sound pompous, information begins to get skewed, why is that?
A: Perceptions are a fun challenge.
Q: (L) That's easy for you to say, because, when the answer comes back that... (J) You're not "perceptually challenged!"
A: It is easy for you to say many things.
Q: (L) Well, the thing is, when absolutely incorrect information comes out, I have a difficult time dealing with that.
A: How do you determine correctness?
Q: (L) Well in that particular instance, I was told that a certain thing that I saw in the sky was the planet Mars, and the planet Mars was so far away from that spot, that it
was absolutely incorrect. I mean, the planet Mars was 120 degrees away from Jupiter. And yet, you said that they were 10 degrees apart; that what I saw that was 10
degrees away from Jupiter was Mars. Unless Mars traveled 110 degrees across the sky in one day, then that was incorrect information. There's no two ways about it!
A: Wrong!!!
Q: (L) No, it's not!
A: It is!!!
Q: (L) What is wrong? That Mars didn't travel 110 degrees? Because that is exactly what you said, that it was Mars. I went back, I read over the session!
A: You were in a 4th density flap.
Q: (L) Well, fine and dandy! If I'm in a 4th density flap, that's an easy answer for... any answer that seems to be at variance with what's happening here. I mean, do you get
my point here?
A: Yes. But you are still mistaken.
Q: (L) Why am I the one that's mistaken? Why can't you be mistaken?
A: We can, but not on this one! Remember, you felt strange during this experience. And besides, you asked us for the information, we must present it to you as it is.
Q: (L) You're saying that I felt weird or strange or unusual at that occasion, I don't remember saying that I felt strange or unusual, are you trying to put words in my mouth?
A: Who said that? You said that.
Q: (L) OK, you didn't say that I said that. You said that I said that I felt strange or unusual. I don't remember that I said that. I don't remember feeling strange or unusual.
A: OK.
Q: (SV) How many other times during direct channeling was wrong information given? (L) A lot of the other information is unverifiable. (J) How much of this is unverifiable?
(L) Well, that's what I'm saying. When there's a point such as that... (T) Well, when they shut down the southwest and declare martial law and keep everybody out, then we'll know that there is some truth to it.

And as for your concern about NE Arizona or ABQ, I have experienced really creepy things, that could be, now that I know, Lizzie/4DSTS related in the 4 corners area: Arizona, Colo and NM...but mostly SW CO. So, the C's are accurate as heck about the SW, in my opinion!
Even though my experiences were with the Navajo in NM, it could be highly possible that the Navajo in NE Arizona have the same environment and issues as what I had to deal with...so, I am going to tell you about this, just in case.
In the late 80's I commuted to Farmington NM from Durango, CO for a job I had as a child protection social worker--mostly with the Navajos in and around Shiprock and Gallup, NM. I knew nothing about 4D or Lizzies back then, yet I felt an indescribable dread every time I was sent out in the field regarding a Navajo family. Mostly, it was child neglect issues, but I can say that in proportion to the population of Navajos, there was an alarmingly high rate of child neglect, alcoholism, suicide of teens and adults, and depression amongst these families. When I think of it now, it was as if an entire nation of people--the Navajo--have lost their will to live and were under attack from hyperdimensional forces perhaps because of their high sensitivity to the unseen, to the bases and to alcohol addiction. I have heard that things are not any better there now--in fact, worse due in part to the economy, but also because so many Navajo youth are westernized/alienated from their roots.
I heard a few stories told by older Navajo folk about demons, reptilian beings, soul-stealing and attack, :evil: and such. And come to think of it, such stories are told by the late author, Tony Hillerman, in his books which I did read many years later, which caused me to re-live my time (2 years) as a social worker in NM, and wonder about it all.

In the entire state of AZ, the border patrol is very active now, they can stop anyone at any time and it feels like martial law is already alive and well there, and there are many drones in the sky spying on everyone.
Not too far from Durango,CO (the road to Ridgway) I was with 3 others, in a car, but I was the only one to very dizzy and nauseous-- had to get out of the car and sit in a field for a long time, before I could proceed to our destination. It's as if I hit a wall and felt slammed--don't know how else to describe it. My insides literally DROPPED down--some sort of gravity thing and ome kind of energy/frequency change. The road had seemed curved to me, but then the driver would go straight--or visa versa. I was shocked when I read that part of the C's transcripts (about driving!)

So that's my 2c worth. I am sure your inner guidance/future self will guide you just fine! :)

SolarMother said:
shellycheval said:
Shellycheval

Very interesting thread...first time I've seen it. Good question Shellycheval--about possibility of contamination of session if Frank was there....this excerpt makes me wonder.

I agree, a very good question. I remember the C's saying somewhere that the "contamination level" of the transcripts in general being something like 15%? Though I do not remember the exact number. It was probably higher when Frank was present?

SolarMother said:
In the late 80's I commuted to Farmington NM from Durango, CO for a job I had as a child protection social worker--mostly with the Navajos in and around Shiprock and Gallup, NM. I knew nothing about 4D or Lizzies back then, yet I felt an indescribable dread every time I was sent out in the field regarding a Navajo family. Mostly, it was child neglect issues, but I can say that in proportion to the population of Navajos, there was an alarmingly high rate of child neglect, alcoholism, suicide of teens and adults, and depression amongst these families. When I think of it now, it was as if an entire nation of people--the Navajo--have lost their will to live and were under attack from hyperdimensional forces perhaps because of their high sensitivity to the unseen, to the bases and to alcohol addiction. I have heard that things are not any better there now--in fact, worse due in part to the economy, but also because so many Navajo youth are westernized/alienated from their roots.

That area is pretty close to Dulce, NM which seems to be one of the bigger 4D STS bases out there. However, I am not sure if the Navajo are doing worse than people in other Native American reservations. It seems like the situation in those places is pretty bleak in general.

SolarMother said:
I heard a few stories told by older Navajo folk about demons, reptilian beings, soul-stealing and attack, :evil: and such. And come to think of it, such stories are told by the late author, Tony Hillerman, in his books which I did read many years later, which caused me to re-live my time (2 years) as a social worker in NM, and wonder about it all.

Interestingly, it seems fairly certain that demons and many of the "aliens" are one and the same phenomenon (4D STS), filtered or perceived through different cultural "lenses".

SolarMother said:
So that's my 2c worth. I am sure your inner guidance/future self will guide you just fine! :)

Yes, that seems to be the main thing. I would like to add that some places in New Mexico are pretty "magical", if that is the right word. For example, in Chimayo close to Santa Fe there is an old Sanctuary where people become "magically" healed. It seems to be some kind of positive energy vortex there, maybe an intersection point of the magnetic meridians of the Earth. It seems to be similar to what Castaneda called "power spots".

Thank you SolarMother and ajx for you responses--clearly food for thought. Since I have hesitated applying that tells me something about my eagerness for the job. It is a teaching position at a community college near in the Gallup area. It is an intriguing idea to experience a different culture and area, but there is something unsettling about living alone in what is essentially a wilderness area known to be inhabited by 4D hostiles! On a practical level, there appears to be literally no housing for sale or rent near the school and I would be driving a lot of empty road alone. OK--I can see where this is going. It is a big country and I am sending applications to other areas. Thank again for your input, and thanks for the network!
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
Thank you SolarMother and ajx for you responses--clearly food for thought. Since I have hesitated applying that tells me something about my eagerness for the job. It is a teaching position at a community college near in the Gallup area. It is an intriguing idea to experience a different culture and area, but there is something unsettling about living alone in what is essentially a wilderness area known to be inhabited by 4D hostiles! On a practical level, there appears to be literally no housing for sale or rent near the school and I would be driving a lot of empty road alone. OK--I can see where this is going. It is a big country and I am sending applications to other areas. Thank again for your input, and thanks for the network!
shellycheval
Yes, I can't imagine life without this network, Shellycheval! Just a little boost to what you were already intuiting. Looking forward to hearing about where you end up going...a new adventure, a new job!

:thup:

Quote from: EGVG on June 09, 2010, 06:49:17 AM
All you can be really certain of, is that your family will be in right place at the right "time",

Quote: I.I I think that your probably right, in that I have to trust things to work out and not assume responsibility for the lives of others.

Quote from: EGVG on June 09, 2010, 06:49:17 AM
I would advice you this, its not so much about telling them and making them move, is more about informing them in a matter that they will not feel attacked by your words, so in other words, gift them a book. (Laura book)

I.I quote--I don't think it's that I want them to move as much as I just want them to know. If they did know, and decide to stay anyway, then I think could find solace there. I guess what bugs me about this is that it somehow feels "specialized" or targeted against people close to me. Things like psychopathy, toxins, EMF/RF, are all very relevant as well but because I see them as part of the larger campaign to subvert humanity, it seems like we are all more or less on the same playing field (all subject to the same attacks).

I know exactly how you feel, Ignis.Intimus. You want them to know!! FWIW, I think your awareness is already leading you to more objectivity, and then there is a possibility that one or more of your family just might surprise you at some point. Ya never know!

I have had my own trials over family---here is about the surprise I got from my son.
I have a son who lives in SW Colo., and he sometimes goes to NM to visit friends. I just wanted to tell you that I had an experience with him, when he was visiting me over the holidays and I caught myself trying to 'save' him and not being externally considerate. I apologized to him for giving him unasked for information--for determining his needs--and he understood what I was saying, then we let it go. It just so happens that he has been reading up on world events on some of the 'alternative websites' for years, so we do have a lot in common with some of the information he gets. But my point is that as a parent or sibling (family) it is a huge program to determine one's child's or family member's needs, and so I am working hard on that, and my son knows that. Now he is actually reading SOTT.net because he goes on my FB and chooses to read whatever interests him! Its really tough to let go with family! I am also struggling over wanting him to know more about the 4DSTS influence in his area.
btw, I learned some very painful lessons from my daughter which taught me to tread carefully with my son. I determined her needs in a externally inconsiderate way about a year ago, and now I have lost her...at least for now.

Keeping in line with the subject matter of odd things going on in New Mexico, I ran across this story searching for oddities in this state. It's found on rense.com which doesn't appear to be a favorite source of information around here but still, the story seems to conform to statements made on this thread. I thought some might find it interesting to read.

_http://www.rense.com/general75/dulcde.htm

Thanks, good article.

The author of the article seems to pretty much "get it":

We may not necessarily be talking about purely physical phenomena but somehow intertwined with it could be a yet unknown type of "interdimensional" occurrances.

I was particularly impressed with these sightings:

The biggest and most impressive sighting, however, took place in May of 2004 when several families were celebrating together the feast on a Jicarilla Apache campground, located at an area near J-33 and J-40, right near the Continental Divide. Incredibly, it involved hundreds (not just one or two objects) of brilliant objects in the night sky. It literally filled up the entire sky, according to the testimony of the former Dulce police dispatcher. There were close to 100 witnesses to this incredible incident. Some even said that there were probably close to several hundred objects in the night sky. They moved en masse slowly from one end of the sky to the other. It was literally an "armada" of UFOs (which exactly reminded me of the famous, well-documented 1950 mass sightings of UFOs over Farmington, near the Four Corners ara of New Mexico).

What was particularly fascinating about this sighting was that everyone also saw a small fleet of military helicopters which seemed to follow the objects. Again, car radios went dead all through the sighting.

An interesting point is that many of the appearances of UFOs seem to coincide with various feasts taking place in the Jicarilla Apache reservation. Were 'they' attracted to the Jicarilla feasts?

Last but not the least of the impressive Dulce sightings involved a Jicarilla Apache Forerst Service ranger who witnessed a 'craft' of some kind enter the east side of the Archuleta Mesa through several large rocks that appeared to open (almost like a door) and in went the craft into the side of the mesa. He excitedly reported this sighting live on his microphone while he was communicating on his radio with the Forest Service station across the south side of Dulce. The ranger was stationed at the top of the Archuleta Mesa in the look-out building next to the radio communications tower. This took place a few years after a big fire destroyed many of the trees on and around the mesa. (What is still strange about the aftermath of the fire, which they say happened about 10 years ago, is the fact that all attempts for the re-forestation have so far failed on and around the Archuleta Mesa. The trees just don't seem to grow for some strange reason or other.

Summary: two brothers seem to have visited a "parallel universe" while travelling through New Mexico state. Very odd story.

https://personalghoststories.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/ruby-tuesday-new-mexico/" said:
In the winter of 2009 my brother and I took a road trip from Portland, Oregon to Port St Lucie, Florida and back again. We made the trip to visit my sister who lives in Port St Lucie. She and her husband just had their first child and my brother and I were excited to see the newborn.

On the trip to Port St Lucie we took a combination of freeways from the northwest all the way down to the southeast corner (basically a diagonal route), but several times throughout our voyage we were tremendously delayed by snow. The trip which should have taken no more than three days ended up taking five. Because of this delay, we had to cut short our visit with our sister’s family.

On the trip back to Portland we decided to take I-10 the entire way. This stretch of freeway runs all the way from Florida to Los Angeles and would completely keep us away from the snow. The I-10 route added several hundred miles, but we both needed to be home for work the following Monday, and this was a sure fire way not to be delayed.

The first day of the return trip was uneventful, but we did manage to drive 1,300 miles from Port St Lucie to San Antonio before stopping for the night. The plan was to make it all the way to Las Vegas the next night, which would leave us with about a fourteen hour final day drive. The trip was going well. It wasn’t until we left San Antonio that the glitches started happening.

The car we took on this trip was a 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid. The entire trip we had been getting right around 35mpg (this is digitally displayed on the dash), so we had become very aware of how many miles we could squeeze out of a tank. We knew to refuel around 350 miles, but we also knew we could stretch that number into the low 400’s if need be.

About 100 miles outside San Antonio, I notice the fuel gauge was dropping noticeably faster than usual, so I clicked the button to change the dashboard display only to see the car was getting barley 26mpg. At first I was shocked, but I reasoned it to possibly driving uphill the entire way (I still don’t know)? I thought throughout the course of an entire tank of fuel that it would eventually balance itself out and we would finish the tank within that 35mpg range. I was wrong.

I kept a very detailed log of this entire trip, and this one stop in Fort Stockton, Texas is the only anomaly in the entire book. The car which had consistently held around 35mpg suddenly finished an entire tank off at 25.8mpg. That is over 100 mile difference in the vehicles normal range. I still to this day cannot figure out why there was such a drastic shift in fuel consumption in that 300 mile stretch from San Antonio. I’ve reflected on that tank of gas several times since this happened, and I have almost come to the conclusion that it was an intentional glitch in order to make us pullover where we did.

Our original plan was to refuel about 50 miles later in a town that I cannot remember, but we obviously ran short on fuel. Anyway, with our GPS programmed to Las Vegas, Nevada, we headed back onto the road in which the GPS directed. Pretty soon after we got back on the road we realized we were no longer on I-10 heading west, instead we were north on highway 285 (here’s a TIL for some people. Evenly numbered highways and freeways are heading East/West while odds are north/south). We didn’t think much about being off the interstate because many times throughout the drive we had been directed onto bypass highways. We assumed this was just another such instance.

After about an hour and a half of driving on highway 285 we crossed into New Mexico, which was about two hours earlier than we should have crossed the border. By this time we realized the GPS thought this was a more efficient way to go to Vegas even though by all accounts it is about an hour faster if we had stayed on the 10. We were annoyed, but decided to just stick it out with the GPS and keep heading north through New Mexico.

Nearly five hours after refueling in Fort Stockton, my brother and I were hungry and decided it was time to find somewhere to eat. Driving through this part New Mexico is kind of lonely. There are very few towns, and where there are towns, they are small and on the verge of becoming ghosts. I think their economies are built around helping travelers fill up their gas tanks. Other than that, I cannot see a reason for them to exist.

My brother and I have talked about what happened next so many times, but we still cannot figure it all out. We passed through a small town with a couple gas stations and we know the town was named Vaughn, NM, and then about 20 miles later we drove through a town call Encino, NM which did not have a gas station (that we can recall). In fact, the second town didn’t really seem to have much there if anything. I wasn’t sure if anyone was living there. I seem to remember questioning why it existed in the first place, but then quickly dismissing it and driving right through.

Not even ten miles after passing through Encino, NM, we surprisingly came upon a city/town that wasn’t loaded in the GPS. This wasn’t a big deal, because I was using a cheap handheld that lost its signal all the time, but usually the only things it didn’t display were newly built roads and recent construction areas. This city was definitely not brand new, so I figured the GPS was being buggy. The oddest part of finding this city, neither of us remembers seeing any warning we were coming up on a town of this size. It had several fast food joints, restaurants, hotels, motels, grocery store (Albertsons maybe) and even some bars. If I were to guess, I would say this city was roughly 10-20k people.

We decided to pull off and grab a bite to eat. Normally we probably would have grabbed some fast food, but my brother saw a Ruby Tuesday’s and really wanted to try it out. There were a couple Ruby Tuesday’s around the Portland area at the time, but neither of us had been there. We had just heard they had a pretty good salad bar, and I guess my brother was in the mood for something other than fast food. I went along with the suggestion because I was sick of eating junk.

((((((for the rest of this story, I will be N and my brother will be G)))))

We pulled into the Ruby Tuesday’s parking lot, got out of the car and walked in the restaurant. Immediately upon entering a waitress who was milling around the hostess station says, ‘Oh my word, is that N and G?’ Both my brother and I answered that it was indeed us, and the waitress went on to ask how life was in Portland. Suddenly it clicked, this girl knows who we are, but we are over 1,000 miles from home. Did we know her from back home?

My brother and I both gave very basic vague answers to her question, and I could tell she was kind of unsettled that my brother and I were being evasive. When we were seated, my brother immediately asked me where we knew her from, which was the same question I was going to ask him. I told him that I had no idea who she was, and that she obviously had mistaken us with some other people. Not more than a minute later this guy bartender comes up and says, “No -flicking- way, G and N. You back for jobs?”

What? My brother went on to tell the guy they had us mistaken with some other people. He laughed and dismissed my brother’s response as a joke. The bartender continued on seamlessly and started asking us how we fared in the three month anatomy and physiology course we had taken at Oregon State.

I remember thinking all of the sudden; this is not a coincidence anymore. My brother and I had taken a three month 15 credit A&P class at Portland State University when we were in our early 20’s (We were late 20’s when this interaction happened). Finally, I asked the guy exactly where they knew us from, and he just kind of paused and started looking me over. Then he said, “Oh damn, you guys just look really similar to some people that used to work here.”

He apologized and claimed he had to get back to work. After a bit, our food came and my brother and I noticed they had switched out our waitresses from the girl who recognized us when we walked in. That wasn’t a big deal, although a bit strange. Next a guy who I can only guess was the manager starts walking over to our table with a big smile on his face. As he gets within about ten feet of us he kind of starts looking over my head and stops. I think someone behind me was directing him not to talk to us. After he received the message he sharply turned 90 degrees and walked away without saying a word.

This had quickly become the most awkward meal of our lives. It went from people acting like it was a celebration for us to have shown up to everyone avoiding eye contact with us at all cost. After we finished up with our meals the waitress came told us the cash registers were frozen and that our meal was on the house.

I really wanted to ask the waitress what the name of the city was that we were in, but I also really wanted to get out of there. After leaving the restaurant we were running pretty low on gas, so I decided to refuel before we got back on the highway. I assumed the name of the city would be printed on the receipt. We were not that lucky.

This city strip was a one way road on the eastern side of the highway. When we left Ruby Tuesday’s the only way to turn was right, and it headed straight back to northbound 285. In order to refuel I would have to head north on the one way street and turn right on a side street to head back to the southern part of town to the gas station. The only available right hand turn off that one way street was closed so I was forced back onto the highway without fueling up. About 20 minutes later we found a truck stop at the intersection of 285 and I-40 where we finally filled up.

The rest of the trip was very ordinary. We talked at length about how weird that Ruby Tuesday’s was in the middle of New Mexico. We came up with solutions about how we had doppelgangers with the same names. We joked about how people that look similar follow the exact same paths in life regardless of their upbringing. We talked ourselves into it being a major coincidence. When we finally got back to Portland we decided to do a little research and find out the name of this town.

Here is the google maps picture of that stretch of highway.

http://i.imgur.com/sY3NB89.jpg

We know we refueled at a truck stop at the intersection of 285 and I-40, which means that we had to have passed through Vaughn and Encino, so there should be a city between the truck stop and Encino. I don’t see anywhere on the regular map or the satellite map where this little city could possibly be. We have never really been able to answer what happened that day. I can still vividly remember the waitress’s face of unease by the way my brother and I were behaving, the bartenders’ voice change when he figured out we were not the people he thought we were, and thinking the manager looked identical to the actor Ken Moreno. My brother and I know this stuff happened, but we have never been able to find the solution.

Maybe some redditors can give me an answer or maybe this was just a glitch. Maybe someone has driven that stretch of road and knows the town.

tl;dr apparently my brother and I worked at a Ruby Tuesday’s in the middle of New Mexico

Back
Top Bottom