New Music from Relic

Timótheos

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

I've been working on some new music lately, specifically related to themes discussed on the Signs page and here on the forum.

The page was created with iWeb on a Macintosh, and seems to load slow on some PC browsers. A little patience and a high-speed internet connection are recommended.

To hear the songs, visit this link...

http://web.mac.com/relic3/iWeb/Relic/Homepage.html

Any feedback, comments, suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Really good songs Tim! "Seeing red" and "long cold winter" are keepers!

Joe

Long Cold Winter was my favorite song, but now it is "Seeing Red"... What a great song!

Tim, Is that you - Relic, whose sott music every time i'm hearing it sends goosebumbs? I wrote about it in music section
some time ago. New song has the same effect, good music, thanks!

CarpeDiem said:
Tim, Is that you - Relic, whose sott music every time i'm hearing it sends goosebumbs? I wrote about it in music section
some time ago. New song has the same effect, good music, thanks!
Yep, that's me. I got a new song I'm working on, which should be ready to go in a week or two. It's called "Smoking Gun", a slow blues number which tries not to take itself too seriously ;-)

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Tim

Tim said:
I got a new song I'm working on, which should be ready to go in a week or two. It's called "Smoking Gun"
Okay, the song is uploaded and ready to go. Huge kudos to Harrison for creating yet another scorching guitar solo.

You can find the song here...

http://web.mac.com/relic3/iWeb/Smoking/Smoking%20Gun.html

Tim

Smoking Gun said:
One alien survived that smashed up UFO
He's been installed twice as president
Or didn't you know?
I didn't. and can't find it anywhere in the transcripts... Is that true or was it just for rhytme?
Reagan??

CarpeDiem said:
Smoking Gun said:
One alien survived that smashed up UFO
He's been installed twice as president
Or didn't you know?
I didn't. and can't find it anywhere in the transcripts... Is that true or was it just for rhytme?
Reagan??
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. This line was meant as a joke, as in Dubya is so far removed from what could be considered human, that he could be mistaken as an alien from another planet.

Much of this song was written as tongue in cheek.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom